Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Now that Zach will take over Cambias, will Chandler Enterprise be his as well since Bianca had no right to return it to JUNIOR.....Who is now trying to OUST his DAD because he chose to be more LOYAL to Tad who could never have given him the money and power he so craves NOW..........

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

All the back-and-forthing of the Pine Valley ConHugeCo's just kills me. These enormous corporations make the rounds more often than Christy and I once traded Beatles cards. I'd forgotten that Cambias once took over Chandler. Yup, in Pine-Valley-World, the next step would be for Chandler to revert back to Cambias. Personally, I'd love it...Adam and JR groveling to Zach. And plotting a coup, which he would then have to foil as easily as squashing a couple of bugs! I definitely would love to see some charged scenes between Zach and Adam. I always laugh when li'l Joonyer goes up against Zach -- talk about a peashooter going up against a tank.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
These enormous corporations make the rounds more often than Christy and I once traded Beatles cards.

I know I went bonkers with the Yellow Submarine ones - fights at school and all LOL 

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Kathy, you just made me day!  I needed a good laugh.

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:

I always laugh when li'l Joonyer goes up against Zach -- talk about a peashooter going up against a tank.

I still laugh at that one scene where Zach says to JR.  Joonyer give us a minute the adults are talking.  JR doesn't have a chance against Zach, he makes him look like the fool he is.

As far as Chandler going back to Cambias you would think that would happen, but it won't.  Nothing logical happens on AMC it's all plot driven.  What purpose other then to make JR look like the fool he is would they accomplish by doing that?  No it will remain intact as it is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:

I definitely would love to see some charged scenes between Zach and Adam. I always laugh when li'l Joonyer goes up against Zach -- talk about a peashooter going up against a tank.

I would also love to see some Zach and Adam scenes.  I would love it if Chandler reverted to Cambias control, just so we could have some really meaty scenes between two heavy weights (characters and actors).  I want Zach and Tad to end up being friends, but I also want Zach and Adam to end up being bitter business rivals. Who needs Joonyer in the mix at all?  Let the grown-ups fight it out.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.