Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
JEEZOFUCKINGFLIP!!!!!

What is WRONG with those judges??

I thought Cam was amazing and deserved at least one 10 - and NOTHING less than a 9.  Geez.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

I think he should've gotten at least 28 out of 30 points - that dance was so fabulous.  I think he's lost all of his self-consciousness and just danced tonight - and that was one damn steaming hot dance!  I am just amazed at how far he's come in such a short period of time.  Wonder what TK's blog will say this week. 

Vote for Cam, ladies - if the judges won't give him the scores he deserves, we'll do it!

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Cam did great tonight! Too bad the judges' scores didn't reflect it. Definitely the best Rhumba of the night. Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that they were complaining they were too G-Rated?

Oh well... it should still be good enough to get another week. Maybe the judges were missing the Superman references?

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Way to go Cam, that was HOTTT!!  All 24 votes from me.  I think you can win this!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
All I can say is that if TK can't be here with me, I'm glad my hubby is after that hot and steamy dance!  Whatever a "lift" is, they judge pretty harshly when it's not done right!  Way to go Cam! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I have to say that Cam and Edyta were the BEST ones on the show!  Cam certainly deserved two 9's and one 10!!!  He certainly was robbed!!!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
JEEZOFUCKINGFLIP!!!!!

I thought Cam was amazing and deserved at least one 10 - and NOTHING less than a 9.  Geez.

I hear you Christy,I don't think i have to tell you how much i don't like these judges.The judges need to be voted off.Cam was GREAT tonight.WAY TO GO CAM!!!! I am sure he will be safe.I really think Mark Cuban has danced his last dance i hope.lol.And OMG,Maria Osmond fainting,so glad she is OK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma

I have to say that Cam and Edyta were the BEST ones on the show!  Cam certainly deserved two 9's and one 10!!!  He certainly was robbed!!!!

I agree Selma, Cam was far the best tonight, I knew he was going to get two 10's and a 9 for the lift, which I didn't see.  He has improved so much, I just cant believe it.  Do you remember they did the same to Mario Lopez (I think thats his name).  They seem to have a thing about lifts, I wish they'd be as strict about other errors, like keeping your legs together so you get good leg lines. Dont get me started. Oh and what about Marie fainting, I felt so sorry for her, actually I thought it was more than a fainting spell.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
JEEZOFUCKINGFLIP!!!!!

I hear you Christy,I don't think i have to tell you how much i don't like these judges.The judges need to be voted off.Cam was GREAT tonight.WAY TO GO CAM!!!! I am sure he will be safe.I really think Mark Cuban has danced his last dance i hope.lol.And OMG,Maria Osmond fainting,so glad she is OK.

You both said it, Christy and Mary!  These judges have no judgement!  Cam is getting all my votes!

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Cam was awesome tonight! I loved their dance. They were HOT! Cam got my votes! And I was so hoping when Cam said one of his best friends was coming to offer some advice in the tape of their rehearsals that it would be TK. I like Susan Lucci but I would have sooooo loved to have seen TK. Imagine how funny and fun that would have been!

Anyway, way to go Cam!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Cam did an awesome wonderful dance tonight - the judges - who knows why they do what they do!!! not fair - I  did all of my voting as soon as the show started and got  the job done!! On to tomorrow !!

Ande
Fitnessmaven1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Cameron got all 40 of my votes.  He definitely was robbed by the judges!!  What do you have to do to get 10's???  I thought He and Edyta had a phenomenal night!

I'm so glad that Marie is ok.  Sabrina and Jane did a nice job tonight too, but Cameron, by far stole the show!  I'll be glued to the TV for tomorrow's results.

Maria
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 

I thought Cam did great tonight. These judges don't see things the way the audience does. My opinion is usually the opposite of the judges. Anyway I voted and  to Cam for a job well done!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Cam did an awesome wonderful dance tonight - the judges - who knows why they do what they do!!! not fair - I  did all of my voting as soon as the show started and got  the job done!! On to tomorrow !!

I do that too,Bonnie,i vote early and most of the time able to get all my votes in.Um Len,I  liked Cams shirt open,lol.Len is just jealous of him.lol.Hoping the bottom 2 will be Mark&Kym and would love it to be Sabrina,but know that will not happen,so i will say Maria&Jonathon and Mark leaves.I am thinking if this has happened to Maria before about fainting when she gets winded,and with more fast dances ahead,should she really be doing this show?But what do i know.lol.

GO Cam&Edyta!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

GO CAM!!!  Great job!  Absolutely ROBBED!  What the hell's wrong with Carrie Ann?!?  8??????  200 votes from me and my team.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

My husband thanks Cameron and Edyta from the bottom of his....h-e-a-r-t.

Cynthia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

The second Cameron took the stage, I was WOWED!  What an amazing performance.

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Cam was fantastic!  He was robbed he danced better then the score given.  A lot better.

But we all know he will be there for next week.

BTW did anyone else have problems voting?  I called 27 times on my cell phone only to get busy signals after busy signal.  Only two of my calls were actually connected and on the third I got a recording stating my limit had been reached...talked about being pissed......I'm not sure all my votes got through and my husband had the same trouble on his cell calling in for Cam.

Bee

well at least I know my internet votes counted.

The Power of One can change the World.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
Cam was fantastic!  He was robbed he danced better then the score given.  A lot better.

But we all know he will be there for next week.

BTW did anyone else have problems voting?  I called 27 times on my cell phone only to get busy signals after busy signal.  Only two of my calls were actually connected and on the third I got a recording stating my limit had been reached...talked about being pissed......I'm not sure all my votes got through and my husband had the same trouble on his cell calling in for Cam.

Bee

well at least I know my internet votes counted.

Bee, we had trouble voting last night too, we both got short changed, I did mine on the web, I did 5 then it told me I had used up all my votes, Brian went in and took the cookies off and managed to do the other three for me.
He could only do 5 on the phone, they told him he's used up all his votes.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 

I thaught TK did great.The judges need to get used to seeing him cause he is going to win! I voted 7 times over the phone and my friend Aaron voted a few times for him too. Go Cameron!!!!

Banner & Avatar by me
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

I  have discovered that you can start to vote as soon as the show begins!!! the numbers are the same every week.  So I start my calling for Cam as soon as it begins - and keep doing the redial and I have never had a problem. so if you know you are going to vote for him just do it early - I saved 3 votes to do after I saw them dancing - tonight will be interesting !!

Ande
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 

He survived to dance again!!!! You go, boy!

str8girl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 

I knew he could do it! He is going to take it all the way!

Banner & Avatar by me
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Mark was on Good Morning America this morning and he thought that Cam could go all the way and win it - he thought Jane might just be a dark horse!!! He went on to say that he had lost 30+  pounds and it was a blast to be on that show.

Ande
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:

Mark was on Good Morning America this morning and he thought that Cam could go all the way and win it - he thought Jane might just be a dark horse!!! He went on to say that he had lost 30+  pounds and it was a blast to be on that show.

I saw that Bonnie, I had already noticed how much weight he had lost.  Maybe a lot of us should take up ballroom dancing....LOL
I would like to add that Mark is a genuinely nice guy who is a real asset to the Dallas area.  I'm glad he lasted as long as he did.  He was on a couple of the local news shows while he was on DWTS and always talked about how much fun he was having.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

I saw that Bonnie, I had already noticed how much weight he had lost.  Maybe a lot of us should take up ballroom dancing....LOL
I would like to add that Mark is a genuinely nice guy who is a real asset to the Dallas area.  I'm glad he lasted as long as he did.  He was on a couple of the local news shows while he was on DWTS and always talked about how much fun he was having.

Ann,i was thinking of you when Mark was in the bottom 2 last night under that horrible red light.lol.And i know i said i wanted him gone,but know you like him and have nothing against him,(just his dancing).lol.But seriously,he seems like a really nice man,and you could see how much fun he was having..And can't hate him,he may buy my Cubbies,.

Not sure if it was Tom Bergeron or Samantha Harris who goofed last night and confused poor Juliann&Helio if they were safe or not.It's always sad when someone leaves the show,that being said,i hope Maria is next to leave or Jane.lol.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I hated seeing Mark leave, he is such a nice man. When I lived in Dallas I loved watching him on the sidelines when the Mavs played.  And all he has done for the injured soldiers, by giving them game tickets. Great man.

It was nice seeing him on GMA this morning, loved that he thinks Cam has a chance of winning.  My husband said since Mark is gone he will now vote for Cam.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.