Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
so i was changing the channels on friday and AMC was on and it was caleb on screen.
I was eating my spaghetti and had my head down and suddenly I hear Caleb call JR "junior" and I was like, WTH.

I have to say, honestly, I did not like that. I like caleb and everything but Zach is the only one that can call him Junior lol. That word belongs to zach, damn it.
My opinioin, I think they are writing caleb act like zach but there's only one zach in my world.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by howru
so i was changing the channels on friday and AMC was on and it was caleb on screen.
I was eating my spaghetti and had my head down and suddenly I hear Caleb call JR "junior" and I was like, WTH.

I have to say, honestly, I did not like that. I like caleb and everything but Zach is the only one that can call him Junior lol. That word belongs to zach, damn it.
My opinioin, I think they are writing caleb act like zach but there's only one zach in my world.

I am sorry but i do not think they are writing Caleb to act like Zach.I also have no problem with Caleb calling him Junior.I loved it.JMO.I am hoping we get lots of Zach&Caleb scenes as TK&Michael Nouri are 2 AWESOME actors.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Howru - You certainly got that right - They are so pathetic as they will use TK and everythiing about him and he has been way too good to AMC and ABC - I want to see him as much as you do but I am so sick of AMC and ABC - I think too much of him and his family to accept the mess that AMC had become - Peggy

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah Caleb and Zach are VERY similiar. If AMC/ABC believe there needs to be a "Zach" in PV than they have to admit that Zach is important to the show. That they need Zach. They need Thorsten.Period. Only Thorsten could give us Zach. This show is crapass and is getting crappier by the second.....TK and AM deserve better. But I do LOVE MN......he is very good. He is the bright spot.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I totally disagree,but what do i know? I see Caleb as his own character and he is no Zach. They are not making him out to be Zach.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Awwwww Mary, You know alot. Hell, you know more than me,lol. MN is def. his own man....like I said he is the bright spot in all that crap,lol. MN/TK would do amazing in scenes together. They are GREAT actors and AMC/ABC don`t deserve them. Hey Mary? Did you know MN played on the OC.....he played Summer`s(Rachel Bilson) father. He was GREAT on there!!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Awwwww Mary, You know alot. Hell, you know more than me,lol. MN is def. his own man....like I said he is the bright spot in all that crap,lol. MN/TK would do amazing in scenes together. They are GREAT actors and AMC/ABC don`t deserve them. Hey Mary? Did you know MN played on the OC.....he played Summer`s(Rachel Bilson) father. He was GREAT on there!!!

No i never saw MN on the OC.Wish i had watched that show but never did.Yes MN is Great.Hopefully they will have more scenes TK&MN when TK returns.

ETA.nope you know more than me.Your very nice.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Heaven knows I can't be left out of THIS discussion   , especially since I watched most of this week's crap on the website (I was told I had to watch WTF Kendumb has been doing behind Zach's back, and with a lot of Zach references, and oh yeah, I cheered for Jesse when he was hollering and screaming at her), but I was getting bored to death through most of it 

Some of it did catch my attention though.  So, OKaye, this is what I think:  I think they ARE deliberately showing us some of Zach's traits in Caleb.  Knowing TIIC, it may be their hope/effort to fill the humongous, giant, gaping hole left in their ratings by Zach's absence.  Not that they can.  BUT, may be they CAN use the "traits" in a positive way also.  Dare I hope?  They CAN use all that similarity to show how the two real MEN of PV come to respect each other and may be even come together for a common goal!  But my hope was shredded to bits when Caleb joined hands with SNOTTY to bring Joonyer down, UGH, UGH, UGH!!!!!!!!!  What a freaking missed opportunity!  No one, and I mean NO ONE can bring Joonyer down like Zach can, pull him by his ear, kill him with a look, smack him upside the head without even touching him, wipe the smirk off his face, whatever the scene demands!  DAMN YOU, TIIC, THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A ZALEB STORY

howru, I swear I said "uh oh" when Caleb said "Junior", because he has only been introduced to Joonyer as J R, may be he sees Joonyer only as Adam's son and not as his cousin Dixie's son, but hey, at least he didn't say "Joonyer".  And even though I like MN and may really come to like Caleb too (so far, he is OKaye), you are 100% right, THERE IS ONLY ONE ZACH in our world 

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Just briefly passing but I do not see in any way shape or form that the introduction of Caleb would be a detraction from the Zach character. The only likeness I see are two very strong willed rugged men one the other's senior by about 15 maybe 20 years.  MN is a very good actor and I am sure that a word or two that he may say that is similiar to what Zach might have said is what the writers are writing and NOTa purposeful detraction. I was not going even comment on this new character out of respect for the fans here but what I have seen of him he is not half bad. With the two of them on this could make for some interesting times.

Megan
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Post By: Searose
So, OKaye, this is what I think:  I think they ARE deliberately showing us some of Zach's traits in Caleb.  Knowing TIIC, it may be their hope/effort to fill the humongous, giant, gaping hole left in their ratings by Zach's absence.  Not that they can.  BUT, may be they CAN use the "traits" in a positive way also.  Dare I hope?  They CAN use all that similarity to show how the two real MEN of PV come to respect each other and may be even come together for a common goal!  But my hope was shredded to bits when Caleb joined hands with SNOTTY to bring Joonyer down, UGH, UGH, UGH!!!!!!!!!  What a freaking missed opportunity!  No one, and I mean NO ONE can bring Joonyer down like Zach can, pull him by his ear, kill him with a look, smack him upside the head without even touching him, wipe the smirk off his face, whatever the scene demands!  DAMN YOU, TIIC, THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A ZALEB STORY

howru, I swear I said "uh oh" when Caleb said "Junior", because he has only been introduced to Joonyer as J R, may be he sees Joonyer only as Adam's son and not as his cousin Dixie's son, but hey, at least he didn't say "Joonyer".  And even though I like MN and may really come to like Caleb too (so far, he is OKaye), you are 100% right, THERE IS ONLY ONE ZACH in our world 

I have not been watching AMC, but have a general idea up of whats going on via topics here on this board and elsewhere. Searose I have to say you are right on the money. IMO.
I had to stop and think, was there ever a time Zach HAD TO HAVE Ryass help him do anything?? Not that I can remember!! (I know you enlighten me if I'm wrong) Zach brought JR & Adam down at the same time on his own!! So IMO Zach & Caleb may both be cut from the same cloth; but Zach is the more savvy.
I would also like to see more Zach & Caleb scenes (when TK/Zach returns) A family tie between the two, Celeb being a brother or cousin to Zach's mother? Then their like traits would be explained! just a thought.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

This is not the first time Caleb called J.R. "Junior". He has called him that from the start. I recently mentioned it to my hubby about how Zach, Caleb, and even David call him "Junior." I think David was with Dixie when J.R. first demanded that everyone stop calling him "Junior." Caleb uses it as he only "sees" Adam Junior and will get revenge. Zach just calls him that to piss him off...All are great actors anyway! JMO

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
This is not the first time Caleb called J.R. "Junior.   Yes this is very true and going back as far as the stuff that was on in the 80's Dallas how many times did they refer to JR and that was his initials not just the fact he was a junior did various people call him Junior.  I do not even remotely see this as a stab at TK.  Exactly what you said, two good actors.  Hook them up and you got a show.  Throw evil old David back and you might have a meaty show. JMO
Get rid of the ungrateful, nerve grating spouses it will be a blockbuster.

Megan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.