Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
"....runners up were Kendall and Tad."

That quote is from the July 17 SOD in which they published the results of the focus group questionnaire they conducted a few months ago.

So it's in black and white - Zach is the most popular character on AMC.

In the "Best Episode Ever" category, #1 was Bianca getting Miranda back (can't quibble with that) and runner up was Zach and Kendall's declaration of love!

The Lavery Bros were the lucky winners in the "What storyline are you most likely to fast forward through" category.

Listen up, AMC!!!!!!!!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

That quote is from the July 17 SOD in which they published the results of the focus group questionnaire they conducted a few months ago.

In the "Best Episode Ever" category, #1 was Bianca getting Miranda back (can't quibble with that) and runner up was Zach and Kendall's declaration of love!

The Lavery Bros were the lucky winners in the "What storyline are you most likely to fast forward through" category.

Listen up, AMC!!!!!!!!

YaY.Thank you Christy.We sure know that about our Zach. LOL about the Lavery brothers...i sure ff them. And my mag never comes on time.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

YaY.Thank you Christy.We sure know that about our Zach. LOL about the Lavery brothers...i sure ff them. And my mag never comes on time.

I couldn't believe I got mine yesterday (but I didn't check my mailbox until this morning) - I usually don't get it until Monday or Tuesday now.  SOW might arrive Wednesday or Thursday.  Only reason I even subscribe to that one is because I can never find it in stores any more.  I once asked at the one grocery store around here that still seems to have it why they put it out so late and was told that they put it out as soon as they get it but it's the mag distributor who determines when they get it.  Stupid system!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Wonder if TIIC will pay attention now?  Doubt it, they never have, but I can honestly say Zach IS AMC!!  He's the only reason I watch!!  GO ZACH/TK!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Woohoo!  We know Zach is the best, but it is so nice to see it in print that others feel that way too.  If only TPTB would pay attention, AMC ratings would go through the roof!
Thanks for posting, Christy.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

How exciting !! We all know he makes the show watchable!!!  He is the very BEST

Don't think you are alone about receiving your magazines! I still have not rec'd mine with the Zach/TK interview!! and they blame it on the distribute rs also. Our stores get them even later also.

Ande
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:

Listen up, AMC!!!!!!!!

Those are great results Christy.  AMC and ABC should be paying more attention to this website, because we could have predicted those results months ago. 

The Lavery brothers award is so deserving. LOL

I have the same problem with SOW in my area as well.  The magazine, if it comes in at all, comes in almost two weeks late. The Canadians get it way before we do.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

YaY.Thank you Christy.We sure know that about our Zach. LOL about the Lavery brothers...i sure ff them. And my mag never comes on time.

I couldn't believe I got mine yesterday (but I didn't check my mailbox until this morning) - I usually don't get it until Monday or Tuesday now.  SOW might arrive Wednesday or Thursday.  Only reason I even subscribe to that one is because I can never find it in stores any more.  I once asked at the one grocery store around here that still seems to have it why they put it out so late and was told that they put it out as soon as they get it but it's the mag distributor who determines when they get it.  Stupid system!

Well that sucks.Stupid system indeed,Christy.I just checked the mail hoping by some miracle the mag would be here, and it's not.Thank you again Christy.Love,Love,LOVE Zach/TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks Christy. I stopped subscribing to any of the mags a long time ago. I can buy them at the store long before they ever show up in my mailbox. I'm glad to see that at least one of the mags have acknowledged what we have known all along.

I am thrilled with all the results and not in the least surprised.

WAY TO GO to the disgusting Lavery brothers..................wake up and listen to THAT, all you FIC!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks Christy, We've  known that all along, and apparently so have a lot of other people.  I hope ABC & AMC act on it, otherwise whats the point.!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks Christy for posting that.  I have suspected that they are finally getting a clue, given all the press TK has been getting in all the mags.  Now if only the damn show will catch up.  I want TK front and Center on the opening credits and the Lavery boys in the back where their FF'ing asses belong.  Let's hope and pray the new writers see the goldmine they have in TK and promote him and Zen .  If TK had left I would have stopped watching AMC.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks, Christy, for posting this.  Like Ann, I gave up on subscribing to any of the mags long ago, they make it into the stores around here way quicker than they ever did into my mailbox.  And if none of them feature TK, who's interested anyway?

None of this should come as a surprise to any of us.  The Lavery award was richly deserved, and of course Zach is the most popular character.  TK has just totally made him the kind of character that we always WANT to watch, just to see what he's going to do next!

Completely OT (or maybe not) - that banner up there, that second shot from the right is just

K

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Christy thanks for posting, I must have missed that will have to look it up again.

Thanks again.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.