Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Congrats to Cameron for making it to the next round! Not that I ever thought he wouldn't, but they sure draggggggggggggggg it out. Could they makes these results shows any more excrutiating?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Congrats to Cam for making it through the second round. I cant believe the boxer and Wayne made it through. The guy who got thrown out, I think he was much better. Sorry, I didn't like the Argentine Tango Exhibition,  I prefer a regular tango, but thats just me.!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Congrats to Cameron for making it to the next round! Not that I ever thought he wouldn't, but they sure draggggggggggggggg it out. Could they makes these results shows any more excrutiating?

Way to GO Cameron. LOL Kathy,yes i know,i am a nervous wreck,i was like please call Camerons name already.lol. Ok,i thought Albert&Wayne would be the bottom 2,Wayne you lucked out having a bigger fan base.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Congratulations to Cameron for making it to the next round.  These results shows are very painful to watch especially when you are sitting there waiting for your favorite star's name to be called to continue on.  I can only imagine how these dancers feel.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

What surprises me is that Jenny and her partner had a fall and I thought should have been voted off or Wayne Newton !! Just goes to show what a fan base does for you!!  Glad Cam had a good dance and is hanging tough! and Kathy you are so right - It took a long time to do it!!

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma

Congratulations to Cameron for making it to the next round.  These results shows are very painful to watch especially when you are sitting there waiting for your favorite star's name to be called to continue on.  I can only imagine how these dancers feel.

Yes,Selma, It has got to be so hard on the dancers and to top it off,they shine that big old RED light down on them.lol. Do they really need to do that? And i noticed poor Edyta always looks so nervous standing and waiting to see if they are safe.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Congratulations Cam!!! You made it to the next round. Good Luck next week.
We'll be cheering you on.

Nancy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
What would possess people to vote for Wayne after his performance?  I just don't understand people.  I blame Cheryl fans, too, though. 

Yeah, I'm just sad that I lose some of my eye candy so early.
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Yes congratulations to Cam for making it to the next round.    However, I agree with Nancy how does Wayne Newton stay in this picture????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Congrats Cam!!  And ITA it was waayy too long & tedious for me.  10 min. could've done it.  Wayne should've been eliminated IMO, but fan base is
everything.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkamfan
Yes congratulations to Cam for making it to the next round.    However, I agree with Nancy how does Wayne Newton stay in this picture????

he stays in the picture ONLY because of his fanbase.So not fair he still is in this.I think the only way it will ever change is if they don't let us fans vote,or let us vote but don't let us have half the voting power.lol.Lets see would i rather see Wayne dance again or Albert,no brainer,Albert.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

Whoa, for a minute there I thought you were saying Cam is your favorite star.  You must mean, your favorite star on DWTS, right?  I swear, all these medications I'm on after my surgery, I'm mis-reading everyone's post.

I finally got to sit and watch an episode of DWTS and the results show. I've never watched it before.  I was not surprised to see Wayne in the bottom 2.  I was surprised to see Albert.  I fully expected Mark to be in the bottom.

Since I've never watched this show, is it based on fan support or actual dancing ability?  I'm not familiar with the rules and voting process.

I'll be watching next week. This is kind of addicting, I have to admit.

Beth

P.S.  Was it me or did Wayne looked bummed that he was staying? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrlb8
Quote:

Whoa, for a minute there I thought you were saying Cam is your favorite star.  You must mean, your favorite star on DWTS, right?  I swear, all these medications I'm on after my surgery, I'm mis-reading everyone's post.

I finally got to sit and watch an episode of DWTS and the results show. I've never watched it before.  I was not surprised to see Wayne in the bottom 2.  I was surprised to see Albert.  I fully expected Mark to be in the bottom.

Since I've never watched this show, is it based on fan support or actual dancing ability?  I'm not familiar with the rules and voting process.

I'll be watching next week. This is kind of addicting, I have to admit.

Beth

P.S.  Was it me or did Wayne looked bummed that he was staying? 

I think it's based on both,fan support&dancing ability.And as one of the pro dancers Julieann said ,performance,Fanbase,technique,if you have those 3 things you can go really far and  win it all.I don't know if Wayne was bummed,i think he wants to go on because why join the show if you don't want to be on.He said it's his wife's fav show and he loves it too.He didn't realize it would be this hard of work.lI think he was probably really surprised he is continuing on.lol.This show sure is addicting, I have watched from day 1 season 1 and have never missed a show.lol.My favorite guilty pleasure.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I hate that Albert got the boot, too. In Wayne's defense (and I think he should have gone, also), at least he's trying........unlike Master P. You think Cheryl was surprised they were going on to the next round??????

I am soooooo-sooooo happy for Cameron. You know, he could very well pull an Emmitt Smith and take the competition. Cheetah girl is good. Helio is good.....BUT!......are they going to be consistant? I can't wait until next week!!!! Keep up the good work, Cam and Edyta!
Kari

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I was really impressed with Cam's dancing this week - I thought it was much better than the first week and very "flashy".  Shame the judges didn't score him higher!

I also love how in one of the segments (when the pros were talking about what a dancer needs to win the competition) that they mentioned Cam's large fan base.  Soap fans may not be as plentiful as they were back in the 80's heyday, but we are still a very loyal bunch!
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari
I was really impressed with Cam's dancing this week - I thought it was much better than the first week and very "flashy".  Shame the judges didn't score him higher!

I also love how in one of the segments (when the pros were talking about what a dancer needs to win the competition) that they mentioned Cam's large fan base.  Soap fans may not be as plentiful as they were back in the 80's heyday, but we are still a very loyal bunch!

Lord, honey, if we had had SoapNet back in the 80's we would have thought we had died and gone to heartbreak heaven! Watch our 'stories' at night after work? What joy that would have been! Why we looked forward to maternity leave just so we could catch up! Now you tell me soap fans aren't as plentiful as they were back then! What a cryin' shame!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.