Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
If you haven't seen it on the home page, here's some breaking news:

Thorsten is one of the daytime stars scheduled to attend the Rock the Soap cruise on March 20-23, 2009. For a limited time, you can sign up for a very special event hosted by Thorsten on the cruise! Click here for more information - you won't want to miss this opportunity!

As soon as we can release more information, you'll find it right here!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the heads up Gina!  Anne & I are on it!  Weeeeeee!  I'm SO EXCITED I am about to explode!  This is great news!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you, Gina!!!  What great news!!    Can't wait to hear the details!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Gina, thanks for the great news as I'm signed up as well and looking forward to the cruise.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I have been on the fence about the cruise, but now I guess my decision is made! LOL Thanks for the info Gina.

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

YAAY Sandi!  LOL- so glad you decided to join us!  This is so gonna rock!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you for setting this up--my mom, daughter, and I are signed up and we can't wait! 

Arlene

ilovezach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Does anyone know when more information about this special event will come out? Or if any of the other actors are having special events? I listened to Bob on Star Dish radio last week and I thought he said that the details would be released at SSW or the day after but I've not seen anything yet. Still trying to figure out if I can get my finances in order and go to this..................

IT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovezach
Does anyone know when more information about this special event will come out? Or if any of the other actors are having special events? I listened to Bob on Star Dish radio last week and I thought he said that the details would be released at SSW or the day after but I've not seen anything yet. Still trying to figure out if I can get my finances in order and go to this..................

IT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!

We're hoping to make the announcement either later this week or early next.  Stay tuned to this space (and Soapnet...)  You're gonna LOVE this one, I promise!

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Is it March yet? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
TKdreamey

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Gina, I am so excited that you, Kathy, and Christy are going to be there.  It's like the

2006 Book-signing Reunion.

My son was asking me the other day, "if TK gets tired of you guys, where is he gonna go to hide? Before I said anything, he said, "he can't  jump off the Ship?" shaking his head, looking very concern.  LOL.......

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

LOL Sophie - tell him that TK will be fine, his beautiful wife will be there with him!

Banner by Fil
kj44

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I came back to AMC last year after watching as a child and then again while in college - and immediately became a Zach & Kendall fan (who could resist).  Looking forward to the cruise and meeting other TK fans, it sounds like a great time  - would love to link up with y'all on board, as this is my first soap fan event and would love to partake in your wisdom!.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj44
I came back to AMC last year after watching as a child and then again while in college - and immediately became a Zach & Kendall fan (who could resist).  Looking forward to the cruise and meeting other TK fans, it sounds like a great time  - would love to link up with y'all on board, as this is my first soap fan event and would love to partake in your wisdom!.

Welcome aboard KJ44! Glad you're gonna join us on the cruise. You picked a great "first time" event to go to! As someone who has gone to every event of TK's since 2005, I can tell you, you won't be disappointed. The Mahn is the best!!! If you love him now, I guarantee you will ADORE him after you meet him. He is the sweetest, warmest, kindest, HAWTEST (lol) and most down-to-earth person you will ever know. When you're talking to him, he makes you feel as though you're the only one in the room. If you don't believe me, just ask my Lex! LOL

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Welcome to TK's bd kj44!  As Sandi says, glad to have you on the cruise with us!  TK totally rocks & you will adore him & probably be as obsessed with the mahn as all of us.  Wait til you get one of his hugs for the first time!  Nothing compares, trust me!  I'm sure we'll all get to meet & link up on the ship! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Welcome to TK's bd kj44!  As Sandi says, glad to have you on the cruise with us!  TK totally rocks & you will adore him & probably be as obsessed with the mahn as all of us.  Wait til you get one of his hugs for the first time!  Nothing compares, trust me!  I'm sure we'll all get to meet & link up on the ship! 

OMG! How could I forget to mention the hugs! The Mahn gives the bestest hugs evah!!!! And if he's feelin' extra sweet like he apparently was at SSW last weekend, I even got a tummy pinch and a "how ya doin' babe" whispered in my ear after my hug. Mother of Lavery!!!!! Its a miracle I didn't pass out. LOLOL The Mahn is one of a kind.

Thanks Fil!
ilovezach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Wow I am getting SO tempted to just book this thing right now........... Can you all help convince my hubby that I just HAVE to be there??? But I'm still really anxious for the details on TKs exclusive event......... Yeah like I need another reason to be jealous of those who know for sure that they can go. HA! My impatience is showing.......
kj44

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for the warm welcome, counting down the days to the cruise - can't wait to meet everyone.  I so look forward to seeing TK (the reason my charge card was put to use - even though I suffer with motion sickness) and the other great AMC folks. 

Also wanted to give kudos to the website administrators and board regulars.  I have enjoyed coming to this site to find out more about TK.  The videos have helped to catch me up to 2007 (when I started watching AMC again) and love getting the updates from the moderators and long time members on what is going on with TK, otherwise I would have missed out on this great cruise.  Much appreciation to those that created and keep this board.

I am eager to hear/see more cruise details as the time grows closer  - and so pleased to have found such a wonderful group of fellow TK lovers, you definitely have me eagerly anticipating a possible TK hug (fingers crossed!) 

Kristi (the other Kristi - since Christy was the original!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Hi Kristi - Welcome to this fantastic board - our home away from home!!  Its just a comfy place to be !! and the MAHN is sooooo wonderful - I wish I could go on the Cruise but thats not in the cards for me - however, I have met TK and you will love him even more. His hugs and loves are a thing of beauty and you will never forget them Oh and you will get one!! so just enjoy!!!!!

Ande
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Hi Kristi and welcome aboard!

This will be my first cruise ever, so you see what it took to get ME to break the bank and go lol!  He's a perfectly good reason, take my word for it.

I first met TK at a PA in Florida a few years ago.  Alina and some of them had kept telling me, you just won't believe it, there is NOTHING that can prepare you, I don't care if you see him on TV every day, it's just NOT the same.  I was all, yeah yeah yeah, I know, he's hawt, blah blah blah.

Well.  I watched him come through the door, and walk across that mall, and my heart stopped.  I just stood there, speechless (which is NOT my normal state, just ask anybody).  I looked over to the side and there were Alina and Heidi, just laughing their asses off at me.  They were right.

Some people have presence.  TK IS a presence.  He puts off an amazing vibe.  And he's very loving and sweet.  He's also a smartass, which is one of my favorite qualities in anyone.  And yes, the hugs are to die for, it has been way too long since my last one and I'm really in withdrawal.  I think the hugs are so good because the affection on his part is very real.  He is just a very physical person. 

I enjoy not only "my" few minutes that I spend with him at events, but I really enjoy just watching him with people.  I've never seen anything like it.  Women, men, old, young, it's really something to see. 

Suffice to say, you're in for a treat.  A HUGE one!

Kay

Banner by Fil
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.