Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

You've come a long way baby!!!!  Excellent performance!!!!  I'm really picky about actors in those types of scenes.  It needs to be real. You totally sold me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
ITA.  I knew that Lish and TK would knock these scenes out of the park and today I am in awe.

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

ITA, Lish knocked this out of the park today!  KUDOS AM!!  This was amazing stuff!  I haven't cried this much in yrs.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Yes, a big brava to Alicia for her outstanding performance today!  I've never seen her better than she was today.  I felt Kendall's anguish and panic...now that's acting!

Banner thanks to Monica.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wow wow wow.  It was beautifully done. Lish had me convinced she really was going through all the pain and anguish.  I especially loved her scene with the preacher.  I too would have had a major melt down.  Perfectly done and executed. 

Congrats to AMC for focusing on the only couple that will bring it home every time.  AM and TK the best lead actors on Daytime.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

It is just so grand that the new writers are giving them their do. With all of the crap we have had to watch for so long it is heartwarming to see both TK and LIsh have a great story to tell us. Sad and Happy and every thing in between and we will be there waiting every day we can now. This is a blessing I never thought would happen. TK said it before that we should just hold on and it would improve and he was right!!! How lucky we are to have found this talented gorgeous ruggedly handsome man. I also imagine that he and Lish are feeling much better about their work also. The caption on the banner says it all " Sending the love"  ........

Ande
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Yes,  to Lish on her performance today!  She was amazing.  Her gutteral cries for her sons, the anguish over her helplessness, it was all perfection.  She and TK are amazing together, but today she shined in showing us Kendall's agony. 

I can't imagine how utterly exhausting it must be to the actors to give us what we see, especially during shows and performances like this.  They are to be praised, and I am humbled.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I have liked Alicia's work since the beginning, just like I have always liked the character she plays.  Many wonderful performances over the years, but today was absolutely the tops.  Alicia has made me feel Kendall's joys and her struggles all along, but she literally had me in tears today!  What a gut-wrenching, heart-breaking story she told!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

ITA, Lish knocked this out of the park today!  KUDOS AM!!  This was amazing stuff!  I haven't cried this much in yrs.

I totally agree, she had me in tears too. Wonderful work from all of them.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I'm not brought to tears easily, very often, and rarely at a television show, but KUDOS to AM her scenes had tears streaming down my face today! She was just amazing and really rocked those scenes. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO! AM's acting today was just shining. I could feel her pain and I've never had children. Even though it's painful, I look so forward to more.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Yes, I totally agree. This was emmy award performance. She has come a long way since I started watching almost 2 years ago.  Today, Kendall was so vulnerable and she and Zach just made me think they were really a couple dealing with the hard choices of so many parents today.  I am still teared up thinking of today's episode. I am really looking forward for the first time in months for more Kendall scenes especially when she confronts Greenlee.

Fran

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I so agree with all of you!!  Alicia's performance today was fantastic!!!  I to, am not brought to tears easily...but I was teary-eyed today!  Alicia really made me feel Kendall's pain....she really should be nominated for next years Emmy...I think she would definitely have a shot at winning!!  Keep up the great work Alicia and Thorsten!!!!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGal
Yes,  to Lish on her performance today!  She was amazing.  Her gutteral cries for her sons, the anguish over her helplessness, it was all perfection.  She and TK are amazing together, but today she shined in showing us Kendall's agony. 

I can't imagine how utterly exhausting it must be to the actors to give us what we see, especially during shows and performances like this.  They are to be praised, and I am humbled.

I know what you mean---I'm exhausted just watching it!  Bravo!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Lish's performance today was outstanding in every respect.  She brought Kendall's pain to us in the most heart wrenching of scenes. Once you looked into her anguish filled eyes you could feel how a mother feels when she is totally helpless trying to save her children.

I hope that her performance will be properly evaluated and this year along with TK they both receive their long earned Industry Accolades.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.