Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Barry Williams&Christopher Knight sang  take me out to the ball game at 70s night at the Cubs game tonight.Ok,Barry said his fav episode was Johnny Bravo one.I never really liked that  episode,poor Greg only wanting him because the suit fit.lol.Nice seeing them on tonight.

and best of all...Cubs are winning.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Mary,

You are too cute.   Glad you enjoyed it.

-Zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

And Zachstruck my Cubbies WON! Yay!lol.Ok Cub fans, I don't want tp jinx this,lol.... But, dare i say this may be the year they win it all. GO CUBS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

And Zachstruck my Cubbies WON! Yay!lol.Ok Cub fans, I don't want tp jinx this,lol.... But, dare i say this may be the year they win it all. GO CUBS.

Mary,

I am a die hard Yankees fan, but if Cubs are in it I'll pull for them - they really deserve it after all these years of being the underdog!

Thanks Mon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Mary,

I am a die hard Yankees fan, but if Cubs are in it I'll pull for them - they really deserve it after all these years of being the underdog!

Hi Di,How nice, your sweet. Good Luck  to your Yankees. They really do deserve to finallly win it all the Cubs.I am a long suffering die hard Cubs fan.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.