Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Sorry!

Contact us if you wish to be placed on a waiting list should any cancellations occur.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

WOOOHOOOOO, congratulations guys!

WOW, fastest selling event of this kind, ever!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

OMG!!!!! This has to be the record sell out of any event ever!!!   WOO HOO!!

CONGRATULATIONS Thorsten, Kathy, Christy, & Gina!!  I can't wait until October!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Is it October yet??????????????????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Is it October yet??????????????????

Hey Fil...it's only a little less than three months to wait now.  Can't wait to meet everyone!!   

Banner thanks to Monica.
Lisa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Wow!  The event is sold out in just a few short days??  That speaks volumes!  Whoo-hoo is right!!!!!   

Congratulations to Kathy, Christy, Gina, and Thorsten.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

How exciting is that!!!  I can't wait.  No Fil it isn't October yet damn.

Congrats Guys

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Congratulations to Thorsten, Kathy, Christy, and Gina!  And I'm NOT

surprised!

You SURE it isn't October yet????????    See y'all there!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Woooo Hooo!  I'm not surprised this event sold out as quickly as it did!

Are you sure its not October yet????

Thanks Fil!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Woooo Hooo!  I'm not surprised this event sold out as quickly as it did!

Are you sure its not October yet????

Hey everyone, it is October, I turned my calendar to Oct. so it must be.!!!!

Congrats for selling out so quickly, thanks Kathy, Christy, Gina and Thorsten. Cant wait to meet you all.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
CONGRATULATIONS Kathy,Christy,Gina,Thorsten. I am sorry i can't make it and wish i could be there with you all.I LOVE you all.Have a WONDERFUL time.Which i know you all will.Could someone PLEASE give TK big HUGS from me,and tell him Mary from Indiana sends her LOVE.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
CONGRATULATIONS Kathy,Christy,Gina,Thorsten. I am sorry i can't make it and wish i could be there with you all.I LOVE you all.Have a WONDERFUL time.Which i know you all will.Could someone PLEASE give TK big HUGS from me,and tell him Mary from Indiana sends her LOVE.

Why certainly, Mary, I'd be happy to give him a few extra hugs just for you. LOL

Thanks Fil!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Why certainly, Mary, I'd be happy to give him a few extra hugs just for you. LOL

Aww Sandi, thank you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thank you Kathy, Christy, Gina and Thorsten!  I am so excited to finally have the chance to meet all of you wonderful ladies.  October will be here before we know it.  It will...it will...it will.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I am beyond way excited !!!  IF the cards keep falling in the right place I AM GOING to HOBOKEN tooo --- Kathy Christy and Gina are wonderful and I will know for more definite tomorrow!!! WAHOO I am so excited.  I have been working on getting there since the first day - Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

Ande
NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

I am beyond way excited !!!  IF the cards keep falling in the right place I AM GOING to HOBOKEN tooo --- Kathy Christy and Gina are wonderful and I will know for more definite tomorrow!!! WAHOO I am so excited.  I have been working on getting there since the first day - Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

Bonnie fingers are crossed and hoping the cards do fall in the right place.  We are all going to have a blast.  Can't wait to meet you!  Oh and Mary I will also give Thorsten an extra HUG just for you.  With Pleasure- LOL!!!! 

Marion

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDD4
Quote:

Bonnie fingers are crossed and hoping the cards do fall in the right place.  We are all going to have a blast.  Can't wait to meet you!  Oh and Mary I will also give Thorsten an extra HUG just for you.  With Pleasure- LOL!!!! 

Marion

Marion,thank you I am sure it won't be to hard for you ladies to give that WONDERFUL man TK extra HUGS.lol. You are all the BEST.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Geez---isn't it October yet??????????????????????????????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Geez---isn't it October yet??????????????????????????????

Fil dear Patience is a virtue.  Don't wish my summer away, god I don't get a long enough summer as it is.  Once late August hits then we can start wishing for October. 

I set my flights yeah!!!!!  I'm really going now that is hard to believe.  Thanks girls for arranging this.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 

This sounds like a great event, wish I could make it but there is just no way. Thank God I live so close to Disney World! I live for SSW! I hope to meet some of you there this year (assuming that Thorsten can make it.)

Those of you who are going in October, have a great time!!!

Gera

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Well the cards have fallen! and the gal that was going to drive down with me can't go - She and her husband are getting a new house and it is going to be delivered that day - sooooo give more HUGS to TK for me too - I am pissed but maybe next time - at least I found someone else nearby that likes him!!! No one I know watches soaps!!!!! and they don't know what they are missing with this one!! so as sad as that is I am feeling ugly this afternoon anyway as I had to take my McKenzie to the Vet - She was acting all weird for about a week - she did her Westie thing the other day and cornered a ground hog (that I had to have someone come and get) but then she went back to lethargic - so I finally gave in and she is there for the overnight - would you believe they were so busy that I couldn't get an appointment so I came up with this overnight thing !!!! we shall see - I have July for various nasty reasons anyway so wtf    and then..................

Ande
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Bonnie, I'm so sorry that you cant make it, I was looking forward to meeting you, maybe next time.  Sorry about your little Westie too, hope everything is alright, it never rains but it pours.

Take care,

Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Christy - I love the poster for the Oct. 7th Booksigning!!
Is it appropriate to ask how many tickets were sold?
I can't go because of my job, but am so jealous of everyone who got a ticket!! Hope they come back with some really great memories to share with the rest of us!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Christy - I love the poster for the Oct. 7th Booksigning!!
Is it appropriate to ask how many tickets were sold?
I can't go because of my job, but am so jealous of everyone who got a ticket!! Hope they come back with some really great memories to share with the rest of us!!

We limited it to 100 (but we could have sold many more admissions).  Kathy designed the poster - I love it too!

Zendallinhershey

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 

I have throughly enjoyed your insights and witty banter this past year.  October cannot come soon enough.  August is my 10th wedding anniversary, as I remined my husband and he reminded me that his present to me was Thorsen.  My hubby is the best.  I'm looking forward to meeting you fine ladies.  See you in October!

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Oh my I just checked my calendar --- its only 79 days until our BIG DAY WITH THORSTEN ---- I am beyond excited to meet you all. 

Ande
TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:

Oh my I just checked my calendar --- its only 79 days until our BIG DAY WITH THORSTEN ---- I am beyond excited to meet you all. 

I too can't wait for this BIG DAY!  This is the first time in my life I have ever been anxious for summer to hurry up and end!

Jackie

NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe
Quote:

I too can't wait for this BIG DAY!  This is the first time in my life I have ever been anxious for summer to hurry up and end!

Jackie

79 days seems like an eternity - I can't wait to meet you both.  We are all going to have a blast.  And we definitely need name tags. Lol.  I love the summer but can October get here any faster.  It is almost midnight 78 days til TK day.

Marion

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.