Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for the pictures, they are all so good. I also got to see some posters that I didn't meet at the signing, now I know what they look like. Thank you again.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you ladies.  I've been looking forward to these.

He seems like such a genuine person.

-Zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks to all who contributed pictures.  Although I was there, I didn't get to meet and visit with everyone.  It's great to put a face with names.  Kathy, thanks for putting this together, and to Christy and Gina for providing photos and to all of you for making it a great event!

Thanks for the banner, Diva!
NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for putting together such a lovely photo gallery.  TK certainly brings out the best in all of us - everyone looks like they are glowing.  It is amazing how much happiness he can create in just one book signing.  It is great that there are names to the photos so we can get to know more posters and then maybe we can say hello at the next PA.  This was a day I will never forget - THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank You Kathy,Christy,Gina, and all you ladies for sharing your pictures. I sure will try my hardest to be there if there ever is another one. TK looks as always SO GORGEOUS and all of you ladies look GORGEOUS too.Have a great day all.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina.   The picture section, the updated articles and of course keeping us up on Zach's story is the best.   The sight is great and you continue to give us all great pleasure in being able to be part of a great site.

Thank you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks to all three of you for the pictures.  Sign me up for the next one!

Carolyn

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Kathy, Christy and Gina -- THANK YOU for putting up the pictures from the booksigning event. For those of us who couldn't make it, it made me feel like I was there.

Now one last favor -- I know who many of the people are, from their avatars and banner pictures with TK. But there are several of you gorgeous ladies that I can't identify.  And because I am one that likes to put names with faces, can people please identify their pictures.  Just say -- thats me on page 2, 2nd row, 3rd from the left.  This way when I do finally make it to a personal appearance, I'll know who everyone is.  Thanks, in advance, for anyone that takes up my favor request!

Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Gwennie, if you let your cursor hover over the picture, the names of the people will show up, as well as the name of the person who took the pic. 

ETA: that is, hovering over their thumbnail on the main pages. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax

Gwennie, if you let your cursor hover over the picture, the names of the people will show up, as well as the name of the person who took the pic. 

ETA: that is, hovering over their thumbnail on the main pages. 

Thanks, Em -- ain't technology grand!  Too bad I wasn't sharp enough to catch it the first time.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.