Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
And this weeks promo

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for posting Ann.  I hope they are not dropping hints about BRidge getting back together or Caroline going back to pRick [frown]  TPTB better realize those ships have long sailed. 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
searose, I don't think so after the poll with CaRidge in the lead.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Malin88, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but my 25+ years of soap watching has taught me that these polls are more fun for the viewers than any influence they have on the soap writers (however, that doesn't stop me from doing my share of voting and making it known how much I like CaRidge [wink] ).  Just look at AMC for example.  "Zendall" was more popular than anyone could have ever imagined, and we all voted like crazy to keep them at the top.  What did TPTB do?  They broke up Zendall and ruined Kendall's character to a point that many of us could not stand to look at her in any scene (and that was a shame, because Alicia is such a good actress), and even after remarriage and all, Zendall was never the same!  For some strange reason, soap writers think that they have to break up couples in time for sweeps (every 3 months?) and hook them up with the nearest warm body, otherwise viewers will get bored.  I guess they have never understood what viewers really want or enjoy watching.  And former ABC Daytime head had openly made comments about how the viewers don't know what they want and they have to be trained (like monkeys that we are, in his mind) to like what he wants to show us!!!!!  Say what??????  Yeah, similar things have happened on the other CBS soap too.  So I have learned not to hold my breath that they will care about what WE want to see.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
searose, No don't be sorry [wink]

I agree with you! So G O O D written!

"For some strange reason, soap writers think that they have to break up couples in time for sweeps (every 3 months?) and hook them up with the nearest warm body, otherwise viewers will get bored. I guess they have never understood what viewers really want or enjoy watching!"

We could do a better job writing storylines[wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Searose, I too have my bubble busted.... but I take comfort in the thought that if Ridge

reunite [barf] with Brooke  he will eventually leave her again just in time for the sweeps

and return to Caroline??????!!!! LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Searose, I too have my bubble busted.... but I take comfort in the thought that if Ridge

reunite [barf] with Brooke  he will eventually leave her again just in time for the sweeps

and return to Caroline??????!!!! LOL

Hahaha, that's so right! Good written!
It's like a circle that's going round and round....

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
RE: bonus clip of Ridge and Brooke..Ridge said the final chapter hasn't been written yet with him and Brooke?? NOOOOOO!! Please no! Not Ridge and Brooke again for the 47th time! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I have seen this bonus clip countless times and the operative words are " son together"

so Caroline better came back from New York carrying Ridge's baby or this can get

ugly,BRidge can happen?????

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

I have seen this bonus clip countless times and the operative words are " son together"

so Caroline better came back from New York carrying Ridge's baby or this can get

ugly,BRidge can happen?????

Yeah CaRidge needs a love child together that keeps them attached! ♡ ♡ ♡
I would love for them to have a son, but a daughter is just fine as well.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.