Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

After many years of being Bonnie I am leaving to just be me and that is Ande.  I took on the Bonnie name to protect myself but find that unnecessary.I was told never to use my real name, etc but   thanks everyone!!!

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

After many years of being Bonnie I am leaving to just be me and that is Ande.  I took on the Bonnie name to protect myself but find that unnecessary.I was told never to use my real name, etc but   thanks everyone!!!

Ok..Hi Ande! Ande is a nice name.I like Bonnie too,as that is my moms name.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Hi Ande (officially), How is your eye doing? hope it's not too painful for you, at least you wont have to drive to the Booksigning and can sit back and relax.  I am so looking forward to seeing you and everyone next week, I cant believe its here already. See you soon.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
(((((((((Ande)))))))))), I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to do this, this is a very protective bunch and you are quite safe here.  I might disagree with the opinions of some of our mods from time to time but I would never question their integrity.  I have found a few places on the net that I consider "safe" and this board is one of them.  I'm happy to see you've come to feel the same way.

I love "Ande", especially since it's also a nickname and I know how you came by it.  I shall have to get used to thinking of you as "Ande" and calling you that

I hope your eye is doing well, and I look forward to seeing you NEXT WEEKEND EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Kay

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Bonnie or Ande...we love you either way!  Glad your eye is better!  Look forward to seeing you next week! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Ande, I look forward to seeing you again............
In just SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks one and all ! My husband was a teacher and a Principal before he died and when computers first came out he told me to never use my real name on the internet!! My GG and Mom and I were all Edna so when I came back home after college it got confusing when the phone rang!! GG did not believe in nicknames but one doddling day she found Ande - Edna spelled backwards and said "You are now Ande and never spell it wrong!" so thats my story and I'm sticking to it and Bonnie has gone away!!!
and about my eye - I go to the Dr again on Wednesday and who knows till then if its any better - thanks  Look forward to seeing you all after 5 sleeps!!

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ande

Thanks one and all ! My husband was a teacher and a Principal before he died and when computers first came out he told me to never use my real name on the internet!! My GG and Mom and I were all Edna so when I came back home after college it got confusing when the phone rang!! GG did not believe in nicknames but one doddling day she found Ande - Edna spelled backwards and said "You are now Ande and never spell it wrong!" so thats my story and I'm sticking to it and Bonnie has gone away!!!
and about my eye - I go to the Dr again on Wednesday and who knows till then if its any better - thanks  Look forward to seeing you all after 5 sleeps!!

Aww,thanks for sharing this with us.I hope your eye is better when you see the Dr. on Wednesday,Ande.big

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Kathy, Christy, and Gina - Thank you for the beautiful banner of Ande and TK - Peggy

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Ande(Bonnie)was one of my first friends on this board (and on the internet)and I will miss her very much. I would like to thank her dil for bringing her to the last book signing and allowing me to have one last afternoon with such a wonderful lady.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Ande(Bonnie)was one of my first friends on this board (and on the internet)and I will miss her very much. I would like to thank her dil for bringing her to the last book signing and allowing me to have one last afternoon with such a wonderful lady.

Aww Ann,hope all is well with you.Missing you. Big HUGS.I know,Ande/Bonnie was a Sweetheart.We are all like a second family here i feel,and miss her.I was thinking of her today because i know she liked DWTS and her Love for TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Ann and Mary - Will miss Ande(Bonnie) too - We are like a second family here - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.