Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

jUST want to wish you all a BON VOYAGE and have a wonderful time. Give THE MAHN an extra hug from me . I know a lot of you are leaving tomorrow - so be safe - and have a blast of a wonderful time. Remember us here at home and post pictures and whatever you care to share!! Will be thinking of you all     ande

Ande
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I'm so jelly.  I've never heard of cruises like that.   I shall book mine soon. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

jUST want to wish you all a BON VOYAGE and have a wonderful time. Give THE MAHN an extra hug from me . I know a lot of you are leaving tomorrow - so be safe - and have a blast of a wonderful time. Remember us here at home and post pictures and whatever you care to share!! Will be thinking of you all     ande

Thanks Ande, we'll be leaving tomorrow, will be staying at the Coast Hotel at Long Beach. I will try to give Thorsten an extra hug from you. We are doing a back to back cruise so wont be back intil the following Friday. Wish you were coming, maybe next time.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Ladies!!  Have a wonderful safe trip!!!  We will be thinking of you.

Now, I have a favor . . . I know it may be a hardship for some of you, but please get extra hugs for us back home??

Much appreciated!!

June
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks & don't worry, I will happily volunteer to bring you hugs!  Enis we are also staying in Long Beach- at the Renaissance.  I won't be back for a wk either, because I'm going to AZ to stay a few extra days with my Sister & then she's flying home with me.  Very excited over this!  Can't wait to see the mahn!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Oh how lucky.   You will have so much fun.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Hope all of you lucky gals have a great time!!  Can't wait to hear all about your trip! 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Yes,have a great&safe trip Ladies.Wish i could of gone,maybe next time.Please let TK know how much we LOVE him.Stay safe and have a wonderful time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
  Thanks, guys!  Can't wait to tell you all about it!  Actually, I can, because that means it will be over!!  Looking forward to hanging out   with TK and all of his "wimmin"!  If we HAVE to give him an extra hug...OKAYE!!...we'll do our best!!  Wish you were all coming with us! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
I wish everybody could come.....

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Ande there will be no shortage of volunteers to hug the Mahn for you, myself included!  Wish you could be there too.

I hope all my fellow cruisers have very uneventful travels, at least until you get on the boat   

Thanks Mon
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Have a good time, everyone! I was hoping to hang around the Queen Mary/Carnival area and take a few pictures and maybe get to meet a few of you; but I'm out of town and won't get back until the 28th. Drat.

TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Have a wonderful time ALL!  I envy each of you, can't wait to hear your stories and see the pics when you come back.  Share our love with the MAHN!

Jackie
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

To All You who are going on the cruise - Lots of Love from All of Us Here - We are happy for all of you who get to see TK - Love, Peggy (Hug Hug Hug)

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
See all my fellow cruisers tomorrow.....well some of you tonite!

Will give the Mahn lots of hugs for those of you who couldn't make it!

Thanks Fil!
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Have a wonderful time everyone who is going on this cruise! I am sure all of us who have met Thorsten would love to get one of his patented "HUGS" which stay with you forever but alas some of us have to suffer and be deprived. LOL
Be safe, well and get some healing sun!

Kelly
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Have a wonderful sun-tanned trip with the hottest man around.   Enjoy and relax.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Have a great time everyone and those of us staying home will keep the home "wires" burning in your absence.  Will update y'all with Wings info as it comes available in case you miss games.  Be safe and revel in the Mahn!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.