Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Cathy Tomas sent out an email about the Y and R Fan Event for this year in August. In it, she mentions that there WILL be a B and B Fan Event also but she doesn't know yet the date. So ladies, if Thorsten is attending, I am sure there will be some women from this board attending also! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I was looking to see if anyone posted this from yesterday about the B and B Fan Event in August. Sorry if this is a repost..here is the email I received. Are any of you able to go?? They said they don't know which actors will be attending yet. I'd love to go

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone! 

I just wanted to let you know that B&B will be having their event on Friday, August 14th from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.  Tickets will be sold on a first come, first-served basis, and are extremely limited. 

Here is the link for more information:  http://www.boldandbeautiful.com/2015/05/bb-2015-fan-event/ 
and here is the link to purchase tickets:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-2015-fan-event-tickets-16961223476 

I hope you have a wonderful week! 

Sincerely, 
Cathy 

Cathy Tomas
Fan Club Director
The Young and the Restless

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Cathy Tomas sent out an email about the Y and R Fan Event for this year in August. In it, she mentions that there WILL be a B and B Fan Event also but she doesn't know yet the date. So ladies, if Thorsten is attending, I am sure there will be some women from this board attending also! 

I live in Sweden so it's very difficult for me to attend [frown] I hope to have some photos to enjoy if he actually attends the event!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.