Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
No...not them..breaking and entering!

I'm familiar with certain aspects of the law; but I'm not familiar when it comes to tampering with things. I'm worse when it comes to computers...so what law exactly will she guilty of disobeying when Kendall is caught in her scam against Green? Is it breaking and entering into her computer files? Planting thoughts? Fraud?..What?

And wouldn't/couldn't Aid-done be accused of the breaking and entering, as well? He did after all hack his way into a corporation's computer. How do we know he wasn't planning some sort of serious, corporate raiding espionage?
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm not sure what the legal jargon is regarding a crime like Kendall's current one, but I'm pretty sure what she's doing is illegal one way or another.   I think it might be "slanderous something-or-other."

I know there's some legal folks on this site.  Where are ya??

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
I'm not sure what the legal jargon is regarding a crime like Kendall's current one, but I'm pretty sure what she's doing is illegal one way or another.   I think it might be "slanderous something-or-other."

Oh Abby,where are you?I miss you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Mary, I too miss Abby.  She always had the law down pact when AMC didn't.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Mary, I too miss Abby.  She always had the law down pact when AMC didn't.

Diva she sure did. I am worried because she hasn't posted in awhile.I hope she is OK.We are all like family here and i feel like we are missing a family member here.Has anyone heard from Abby?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.