Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
a great birthday yesterday. U all forgot it was my bday,that's OK,I still LOVE U all.lol. JK,here,no fun getting older anyway.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Awwwww Mary!!  Happy Belated birthday.  I'm happy you had a nice day!!

June

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Sorry I'm late, Mary! Glad it was a good one. They do seem to telescope together....

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Happy belated birthday, Mary! I'm glad you had a great one (even though birthdays suck!).
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you all. LOL Christy,yeah,bdays do suck.Unless your a kid they were so fun.lol. More big HUGS to U all. HAPPY&SAFE 4th of July,have an awesome one! XOXO!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Mary, I am so sorry for being SO late to wish you a great one, but I am happy to read that you had a great birthday!

I am sure you are checking out the DWTS stars right now, and I am pretty sure you are just as pissed to see one particular name on it as I am, UGH!  To have so many wonderful stars to look forward to (Giles/Kirsti/MelB among others) and then to hear the least wanted one, BP?  UGH!  I don't know if I can handle watching the show live as I won't be able to fast-forward her attitude or Old Man Len propping her or her Mommy in the audience!  But I will definitely enjoy the rest of the stars.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Mary, I am so sorry for being SO late to wish you a great one, but I am happy to read that you had a great birthday!

I am sure you are checking out the DWTS stars right now, and I am pretty sure you are just as pissed to see one particular name on it as I am, UGH!  To have so many wonderful stars to look forward to (Giles/Kirsti/MelB among others) and then to hear the least wanted one, BP?  UGH!  I don't know if I can handle watching the show live as I won't be able to fast-forward her attitude or Old Man Len propping her or her Mommy in the audience!  But I will definitely enjoy the rest of the stars.

Aww, thanks Searose no problem at all,don't like getting older anyway.lol. HUGS

Ohmygosh SO excited about DWTS All stars i am pretty sure Maks will Get Kirstie Alley,but SO wanted him to get MelB as he could of WON w/her.I read they didn't ask her in enough time to do the show. OMG,I know Bristol Palen!UGH Indeed.Old Man Len will prop her and her mom again YUCK.How in the world is she an ALL-Star?I'm sorry NO WAY she should be back.I just pray she is out the first week and please oh please do NOT put her w/ Maks OR Val.stay away from my Chmerkovskiy bros Bristol.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.