Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
OhKaye, so I just tune in, I guess a few (like only 75 or so) minutes late, but just in time to catch B&B winning for Drama Series Directing and immediately followed by another win, for Writing!  Congratulations to TPTB, but also SOOOOOOOOO excited to hear Mr. Kaye being mentioned as one of the three who starred in the episode that they submitted [clap][yippee][clap][yippee].  Now I am going to record the rerun later tonight and skim through to see if I missed anything else interesting, LOL.

Was also glad to see LG standing on her feet, looking beautiful as always!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi guys,
I'm from Sweden and the Emmy Awards doesn't air here [frown] Does somebody know where I could watch LG enter the stadge and hear her speak? I would be so happy!

Thanks,
Malin

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I don't know if POP is online or not - anyone?  There were a few clips of TK in the montage during the singing by the lady in red.
Also he was mentioned by the spokesperson of the Emmy for BB-Best Directing - she said the nom clip featured actors, 'John, Kelly & Thorsten' - so I'm going with TK won indirectly!  I would say he won an Emmy for the Directors!  For those who missed it, it is aired again on POP sev more times today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I don't know if POP is online or not - anyone?  There were a few clips of TK in the montage during the singing by the lady in red.
Also he was mentioned by the spokesperson of the Emmy for BB-Best Directing - she said the nom clip featured actors, 'John, Kelly & Thorsten' - so I'm going with TK won indirectly!  I would say he won an Emmy for the Directors!  For those who missed it, it is aired again on POP sev more times today.

Thanks Sharon for all the info's!
I'm very glad TK was mention at the Emmy's! He should been nominated for his brilliant work on B&B! I will check POP official site?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Malin - I clipped it. Click here
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks, Christy for that Emmys clip. I was frantically looking for the Pop channel  to but it is

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks, Christy for that Emmys clip. I was looking frantically for the Pop channel  too but it is

not available here in my area. I loved seeing LG walking. She looked radiant in her gown.[signthankspin]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Malin - I clipped it. Click here

Christy,

Omg thank you so much sweety! [biggrin]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.