Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I can't believe they didn't show us Ridge until AFTER the credits today.  I know that a lot of people tune out when they don't see their favorite character in the opening scene.  Is this TIIC's way of making us watch longer, in a hope that he MAY be on after all?  Halloween is long over.  Not a nice trick to use on us, IMO!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I use the first commercial break, not the credits stream, as the time to lose hope, though I continue to watch with my recorder ready but on pause, JUST IN CASE!  Overly cautious, I guess, but I don't 100% trust them not to sneak him in later. So far, they haven't.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I can't rem where we were discussing this or when, but recently someone asked about the history of Ridge's paternity & I found this synopsis/flashback on Twitter & thought I'd post it in case anyone would like to know how it went down. 

Monday, November 12, 2001

Sally wonders if Massimo is a lost cause since he's still after Stephanie. Tony finds it ironic that Sally's actually rooting for Eric and Stephanie's marriage to survive, but Sally thinks it will just put things in her favor for once. Eric and Thorne stay with Ridge while Taylor checks on the kids. Eric gives Ridge a hopeful speech telling him that he can't lose his best friend. Eric is overcome with relief when Ridge wakes up. Stephanie is insulted when the doctor surmises that there is someone else who could be Ridge's father. The doctor only knows that given the information in front of him, Eric cannot be Ridge's father. The doctor attempts to help Stephanie calm down, telling her that right now she should concentrate on Ridge. Stephanie tries to absorb the realization that Ridge may be Massimo's son. Stephanie goes berserk when Massimo appears and asks what she was discussing with the doctor. She throws Massimo out of the room, leaving him even more confused. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
this new pic on FB today

[image]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Okay, I'm officially swooning there at my computer desk!  Thanks, Sharon!!!!
DebbieR

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'm swooning too lol.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.