Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cynthia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
You ladies blow me away.  Your banners are amazing.  I want to make one for myself, and I have a few questions.

1.  HOW?????  I know, dumb question.  I'm so pathetic.

2.  Where do you get the pictures?  Am I just looking in the wrong place?

As I said, you ladies blow me away.  Your banners are so creative and a beautiful way to showcase this amazing actor.

Thanks so much.

Cynthia

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
CowGirlK

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
There are many different banner making programs.....I have found that if you have the patience and the time to learn, adobe photoshop seems to be everyones choice (unless you ladies know of different).  Also, perhaps Personal Messaging one of the talented ladies on this board they will make you one.  In any case good luck...they, In my humble opinion, are difficult to do.

K
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia
You ladies blow me away.  Your banners are amazing.  I want to make one for myself, and I have a few questions.

1.  HOW?????  I know, dumb question.  I'm so pathetic.

2.  Where do you get the pictures?  Am I just looking in the wrong place?

As I said, you ladies blow me away.  Your banners are so creative and a beautiful way to showcase this amazing actor.

Thanks so much.

Cynthia

Cynthia, the banners are not as difficult as you think.  The pictures are video still and easily gotten with most DVD programs for the computer.  I use Win DVD 6.  There are probably upgrades  available.  This program has a feature where you can save a paused still shot.  There are so many to chose from since there are 30 frames per second.

As far as banner programs go, I use  a very user friendly one called Microsoft PictureIt. I don't use any templates, but draw masks of the pictures myself and then use different backgrounds, colors, filters and special effect within the program.. It's easy and a lot of fun.  TK and AM have such wonderful expressive faces that it is very easy to make  banners from the daily s/ls using the script for titles.

Try it and you'll see how much fun it is.  The limit is only your imagination and creativity.

Diva

sharon

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Wow, Diva. Thanks for the info. I like to make my own screencaps, but I didn't know how to get the video clips. I'm gonna check into the program you suggested. THANKS!

Cynthia, I use PhotoShop to make my banners, but whatever program you use, there are a couple of sites that offer AMC and Zendall screencaps if you can't make your own. If you want, I can send you the links.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.