Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
IrishRose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I love them so much and it helps to remember the scenes we loved.  Would you consider putting up those looks from Zach to Kendall today.  Please.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

You must want half of us to burst out in tears everyday until the banner is changed again...

PERSONALLY I like the Happy TK with Fans that is up there right now...

"There is nothing wrong with your HDTV. Do not attempt to switch to CBS. Brian Frons is controlling the transmission.
If he wishes to make it louder, he will bring up the volume. If he wishes to make it softer, he will tune it to a whisper. He
can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. He will control the horizontal. He will control the
vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and he will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe
and mystery which reaches from Megan McTavish's mind to... All My Children."

chuggard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I like all the banners, but it would be nice to see some happy Kendall/Zach pictures.  It has been a long time since we have seen that.

IrishRose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Oh no, please don't burst into tears.  It is just that he has such depth of character and those looks are his dialogue.

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishRose

Oh no, please don't burst into tears.  It is just that he has such depth of character and those looks are his dialogue.

Seeing a man cry in reality or in the craft of acting is heart wrenching period.  But, even though it is sad, I love the banner of Zach in tears.  He said so little via words in that scene but said so much in his weeping.

I love Zach and I love that banner.  It's stays with me.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.