Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
 Donna,Fiona,I like her and feel she would have better luck finding a guy on her own then doing this show again.IMO.I mean only 2 couples i think Trista&Ryan, and Molly&Jason are the only couples married&still together.Ok that being said you were SO right Fiona about that SCUMBAG Bentley.With him saying she is not my type and all the other disgusting remarks he made  Not liking her kiss,God,WHY Not just LEAVE NOW YOU BIG JERK?! Oh no and Ashley likes him & GIVES HIM A ROSE NOOOO. Ashley even knows he could be here for the wrong reasons as she was told.I don't think he is all that good looking in fact he is definitely NOT my type of guy i like, than again that doesn't matter as i am not on this show.lol.Better stop as i get more upset thinking about this horrible person he is.

I did kinda liked William the Vegas date he went on w/ Ashley i liked.Too cute the fake wedding he thought might of been real. So far though my fav guy for Ashley is Mickey,I liked him and they were so cute together.He is a nice looking guy i thought too.So funny all the coin tossing they did on their date and when Ashley told him lets flip a coin to see if you STAY or GO.Too funny.

Was an okay show  but i still Totally miss my Maks&DWTS!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Mary,

I can't remember LOL!  I'll start taking notes.    I agree with you about her being able to find someone on her own.  I do remember that Bentley is definitely a total SCUMBAG.   Jake the Jerk meet your match. 

Vegas date was definitely totally cute.  William was definitely going along with what was happening.  Too funny!

I'm going to definitely start paying more attention now that DWTS is over.    Missing our Maks and Kirstie for sure.  Wish we were in NYC to watch them dance together today. 

Have a great day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I can't remember LOL!  I'll start taking notes.    I agree with you about her being able to find someone on her own.  I do remember that Bentley is definitely a total SCUMBAG.   Jake the Jerk meet your match. 

Vegas date was definitely totally cute.  William was definitely going along with what was happening.  Too funny!

I'm going to definitely start paying more attention now that DWTS is over.    Missing our Maks and Kirstie for sure.  Wish we were in NYC to watch them dance together today. 

Have a great day.

Donna,   Too funny about Jake the jerk meet your match.Aww that's right,today is the day Maks&Kirstie dance together in NYC,oh YES, sure wish we were in NYC to watch them.

If you want you can still post about the show i just will wait to read your post till i watch,it's up to you.

You too,have a great day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
OK Mary     I might just go ahead and post because I can't remember nothing.   Make sure you don't read and I'll remind you on twitter that I posted so you know. 

Woot woot!  Dread the tread tomorrow  LOL! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
OK Mary     I might just go ahead and post because I can't remember nothing.   Make sure you don't read and I'll remind you on twitter that I posted so you know. 

Woot woot!  Dread the tread tomorrow  LOL! 

OK Donna.Great.Thanks that you will remind me on twitter that you posted so I know.

I am gonna kill you.LOL.Just kidding of course.Thanks for the dreaded tread reminder over here too.Too funny.I SO HATE MY dreaded tread!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
LOL Mary!!!

Love you friend. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Donna, Aww..

love you too friend!

But i don't Love the tread.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Dread the Tread Mary!!!  Run and hide!!!     Plus No Maks Monday.  Double bummer for you, lol. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

Dread the Tread Mary!!!  Run and hide!!!     Plus No Maks Monday.  Double bummer for you, lol. 

Cracking up here. Wish i could run&hide! Oh THANKS,Yeah no Maks Monday,Yes, it is a double bummer for me.lol. Hey, wait, You know Maks will NEVER tweet or retweet to me SO triple BUMMER for me.lol.

I need YOU MAKS!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
WOW,you were right Donna,one crazy drama filled Bachelorette show.OK,now the roast were all the guys had to come up w/jokes about Ashley,I thought for sure it was gonna be Bentley who would let Ashley have it NOT William.I like William & Ashely&William had a great first date,and he wants to be a comedian and this was his big break he was saying,BUT,I do believe he went too far with his jokes to Ashly.OMG saying about hoping it was going to be Emily as the Bachelorette and then finding out and being let down it was Ashly,i know these are jokes but you could see right away how Hurt poor Ashley was.I don't think he meant to hurt her like this and i could tell how bad&sorry he felt afterwards.YET in the end he gets a ROSE.I don't know if that was me that i could of done that.Ok,Mask man maybe he should of kept his Mask on.lol.Ohmygosh,funny when Ashley said about him being older than she thought.Well,glad he is gone now.

OKAYE,BENTLY.WOW OH WOW.This guy makes Jake the jerk look like a PRINCE to me.lol.Bentley is the BIGGEST SCUMBAG JERK,HORRIBLE  person.He decides to LEAVE Knowing how much she likes him now after Ashley let him know what her friend said how he isn't her for the right reasons so he still LIES to her and tells her he is leaving because he misses his daughter&Ashley is BUYING all his lies.Awww come on AShley,please.I am feeling SO BAD for Ashley now.The girl was TOTALLY HEARTBROKEN over him.Crying her poor eyes out.OMG,they had what 2 group dates NOT even a one on one date and she is MADLY in LOVE w/this guy and thinks he could of been the one she was going to MARRY?What am i missing here?lol.How in the world did she FALL this hard so early for that JERK?This show can work ones BP up.lol.Bottom line,SO GLAD Bentley is GONE now.Don't let the door hit ya on the way out JERK.At least poor Ashley is starting to think he maybe wasn't here for the right reasons.What a show this was.It was GOOD,lol.Lots of stuff went on.Love Chris Harrison being so kind to Ashley&there trying to help her out could see how upset she was and that she was about to cry,yeah,all the GOOD guys i believe are taken.lol.I really do.I don't know whats going to happen now.I said i didn't think Ashley should do this show and would do better on her own finding love than this show.Oh,and what's with all the guys thinking Emily was going to be the new Bacherlerotte?Last season ended with Brad proposing to Emily so don't get that.I sure can understand how Ashley feels about Emily being SO GORGEOUS and thinking the guys would feel let down seeing her,but the thing is Ashley shouldn't feel this way,yeah Emily looks good but SO does Ashley and feel so bad for her right now.STUPID show getting me down&mad.lol.

Okay,babbled on enough let me know what you all thought.Donna,Fiona,where are you? Anyone else watching please share your thoughts& all if you like to.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Mary,

LOLOL!   I knew that Bently the butt would get you all fired up.  That was one of the cruelest thing ever.   Poor Ashley.   She had completely fallen for him.    I don't know how she could have fallen the fast for him, but to each their own.   Glad he's gone and hope she's over that butt!!!!  Grrr!

The roast with William was totally messed up.  I know he's probably trying to be funny, but that was definitely a low blow.   I'm sick of all these guys talking about Emily.  She's gone deal with.   And like you said, she was "supposedly" proposed to so why would they even think that she would be back.   I don't care for Emily too much anymore anyway.   I'm thinking William didn't mean it either.  He better make it up to her. 

Awww the poor Mask man.  She thought he was much older than what she thought.  LOL!   He should have kept that Mask ono because she might of  kept him for the mystery of it all.  Sorry Mask Man!  

I liked her date with BenC dance flash mob.  That was fun.   He definitely went with it.     

So Mary is missing Jake the Jerk now.   Bently is the new Jake.  

I just miss the weatherman.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Mary,

LOLOL!   I knew that Bently the butt would get you all fired up.  That was one of the cruelest thing ever.   Poor Ashley.   She had completely fallen for him.    I don't know how she could have fallen the fast for him, but to each their own.   Glad he's gone and hope she's over that butt!!!!  Grrr!

The roast with William was totally messed up.  I know he's probably trying to be funny, but that was definitely a low blow.   I'm sick of all these guys talking about Emily.  She's gone deal with.   And like you said, she was "supposedly" proposed to so why would they even think that she would be back.   I don't care for Emily too much anymore anyway.   I'm thinking William didn't mean it either.  He better make it up to her. 

Awww the poor Mask man.  She thought he was much older than what she thought.  LOL!   He should have kept that Mask ono because she might of  kept him for the mystery of it all.  Sorry Mask Man!  

I liked her date with BenC dance flash mob.  That was fun.   He definitely went with it.     

So Mary is missing Jake the Jerk now.   Bently is  new Jake.  

I just miss the weatherman.  

LOL Donna.He sure did get me all fired up.Man i HATE that guy.Imo i don't think he is ALL that great looking  but he sure THINKS HE IS.lol.

Yeah, not so much of a fan of Emily anymore either.I kinda think she wanted her 15 minutes of fame being on the show.Yes, i don't think William meant it either,he sure better make it up to her.
Aww yes,sorry Mask man.Yes your right,he should of kept the mask on for the mystery of of it all and would of lasted longer maybe,lol.Don't know how old he is but he didn't look that old.lol.But to Ashley he probably is.

Wasn't that dance flash mob dance fun?I am liking Ben C now.But so far my fav is still Mickey,i also still like William.He really didn't mean to hurt Ashley.Poor guy.Poor Ashley.Maybe they will end up together who knows we shall see.

LOL,well, not so much missing Jake the jerk,But OH YES Bently is my NEW Jake.Bently the jerk.lol.But i also like Bentley the butt.lol.

Aww you miss the Weatherman, you know they should have him be the next Bachelor,it would be one GOOD show with him i'm sure.lol.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Mary and Donna...Bentley! Scumbag, right? OMG! What a loser! Poor Ashley. Bentley's ex-wife said she is embarrassed that her daughter will growup and see those Bachelorette episodes. How would he like it if some "man" did that to his daughter?? Loser!!!
Ok, now back to the show. LOL. I like JP and Frank is it? I like Frank. Yes he is happy all the time, but I love him. I think him and Ashley would be good together. Who do you guys really like and think she would pick?
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Mary and Donna...Bentley! Scumbag, right? OMG! What a loser! Poor Ashley. Bentley's ex-wife said she is embarrassed that her daughter will growup and see those Bachelorette episodes. How would he like it if some "man" did that to his daughter?? Loser!!!
Ok, now back to the show. LOL. I like JP and Frank is it? I like Frank. Yes he is happy all the time, but I love him. I think him and Ashley would be good together. Who do you guys really like and think she would pick?

Fiona,your so right about Bentley the Jerk,Scumbag.Yeah,his poor Daughter.I really wish i could say if i liked Frank or not but kinda not sure who he is.Yes,memory of mine sucks.lol.I like William&Mickey&Ben C.I am going to watch the show today

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Oh, sorry Mary! I thought we discussed on Sat. LOL. Sunday it is! Can't wait to talk some more about it It is not that I have a photographic memory(I mess up names), but I don't think I can forget things....it is a curse Mary. LOL. I am a vessel of mostly useless knowledge. Ha! I think his name was Frank, and his fellow Bachelors were questioning him on why he is so happy all the time, they are also threatened by his relationship with Ashley. He is the man who owns his own Green energy company, he founded it with a couple of his friends in college. There is also this other man, but I can't remember his name. lol. He was good with her as well. He was the guy Ashley thought was withdrawn, but found out thru their date he was a great guy. I like him alot. I am going to really enjoy this season!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:

Oh, sorry Mary! I thought we discussed on Sat. LOL. Sunday it is! Can't wait to talk some more about it It is not that I have a photographic memory(I mess up names), but I don't think I can forget things....it is a curse Mary. LOL. I am a vessel of mostly useless knowledge. Ha! I think his name was Frank, and his fellow Bachelors were questioning him on why he is so happy all the time, they are also threatened by his relationship with Ashley. He is the man who owns his own Green energy company, he founded it with a couple of his friends in college. There is also this other man, but I can't remember his name. lol. He was good with her as well. He was the guy Ashley thought was withdrawn, but found out thru their date he was a great guy. I like him alot. I am going to really enjoy this season!

Fiona,it's Ok, we do discuss it on Sat i just wasn't able to watch the show on Sat but i watched it awhile ago.I am a sad case here i know the guy your talking about but can't think of his name right now.lol.Yeah even Ashley was questioning him on why he is so happy all the time&if he's really like that all the time.lol.I liked that other guy the withdrawn one sorry,can't think of his name.lol.I better start writing their names down.lol.I wanted to SCREAM how much Ashley kept bring up BENTLEY.Please Ashley get over that jerk,you hardly knew him AT ALL.Liked how Ashley wanted to give out  11 roses and only let 1 guy go this week.I'm thinking Brad should of never let Ashley go last season.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Hey Fiona,don't forget we also have Bachelor Pad to look forward to in August.lol.One fun crazy show.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Oh Bachelor Pad! I love BP!!! Can't wait Yes, Ashley needs to get over Bentley quickly, goodness gracious..what is so special about that guy?? He is a Scumbag!! LOL

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:

Oh Bachelor Pad! I love BP!!! Can't wait Yes, Ashley needs to get over Bentley quickly, goodness gracious..what is so special about that guy?? He is a Scumbag!! LOL

I Knew you loved BP too.LOL Scumbag indeed!Nothing is special about him.Our luck he will show up on Bachelor pad.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Hi ladies,

I'm just hoping Ashley gets over Bentley real soon.   I'm sick of hearing about him.  Ugh!  Enough already, lol!  Yep, Brad sure did mess up by not picking her.   Hopefully, she finds true love whether on the show or not.  

I totally see Bentley on BP for sure.   Jake should join him there.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Hi ladies,

I'm just hoping Ashley gets over Bentley real soon.   I'm sick of hearing about him.  Ugh!  Enough already, lol!  Yep, Brad sure did mess up by not picking her.   Hopefully, she finds true love whether on the show or not.  

I totally see Bentley on BP for sure.   Jake should join him there.  

Hi Donna. Don't scare me about Jake should join Bentley there.lol. OMG,i can just picture it now Jake the Jerk &Bentley the jerk on the same TEAM.lol.Like i said i think Jake is a SAINT now compared to that SCUMBAG Bentley!My gosh,Ashley caring so much for him in that short amount of time.I think this guy needs to become an actor because he is THAT good at fooling poor Ashley.Jake wants to be an actor we know but Bentley would make it big in Hollywood!!lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
First off, sorry it took me so long to watch,i'ts been easier for me to watch on Sundays.Ok,have to get this out......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Bentley coming back!!!!
Sorry,felt GOOD to get that out.lol.So Ashley wants closure w/that jerk,fine,you will get your closure and hopefully this time he won't lie and will tell you the truth and you can finally be done with him.My gosh had to watch the previews and it  looks like he is staying and i am NOT happy like all the guys i see are upset too&rightfully so.

Now i see she let 2 guys go BenC&William.I liked William on her first date but haven't much since and feel she made the right choice in letting him go.He kinda was not right how he threw Ben C under the bus.If it was all true then yeah Ben C should be gone too.

Don't really know who i really like for Ashley,like Mickey,Ryan,Ames liking more and more,poor guy getting hurt w/the concussion he got.I think the other guy i like for her is Blake the Dentist guy.Hey,Ashley is a Dentist too,maybe they are made for each other.lol.Thought Ryan was cute teaching her the golf swing.

SO can't wait to watch Ashley kick Bentley OUT.PLEASE let this happen.BENTLEY THE JERK NEEDS TO FINALLY GO!!!

I may watch on Wednesday night or Friday night as those days look better for me to watch i hope.If not then on Sunday but this week i think i can watch earlier than Sunday.

Feel free to post about the show i will just wait to watch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Hi Mary, 

All I have to say to this weeks show and last weeks show is BENTLY , LOL!   Ashley is probably  the goofiest bachelorette of them all.   Rumor is she is engaged, but to who.   I'm not sure I would pick any of them.   So weird that the rest of the guys knows that she had fallen for Bently.  If I knew that I would have left the show.  

Thats all I have to add.   Ashley needs to get a back bone too. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Hi Mary, 

All I have to say to this weeks show and last weeks show is BENTLY , LOL!   Ashley is probably  the goofiest bachelorette of them all.   Rumor is she is engaged, but to who.   I'm not sure I would pick any of them.   So weird that the rest of the guys knows that she had fallen for Bently.  If I knew that I would have left the show.  

Thats all I have to add.   Ashley needs to get a back bone too. 

Hi Donna.

PERECT ICON for Bentley.lol.ITA with all you said.Can't wait to watch.He is such a JERK!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Donna, i finally watched.Not really liking the guys left Ashley has.So don't know who she will end up with.Now the Emily interview,awww,you can see how heartbroken she is over her breakup with Brad.One point i thought she was going to break down and cry.Felt bad for her and was hard to watch.To bad she has to go on tv explaining what happened but i guess she does since she did go on this show.Like you said,i definitely think she still LOVES Brad.I didn't know she even went to where he lives an got an apartment with her daughter Ricki to be near him.Wonder what really happend.Oh well.On to home dates.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Mary,

I'm with you.  The rest of the guys Ashley has to choose from not liking them either.   Poor thing!  Maybe she didn't pick any of them.   

Well, with Ashley and Brad I guess after the show things just split them up with having to get them into reality again.  Not a TV show anymore.  Hopefully they'll be ever to find true love somewhere else. 

Such is life I guess.....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:
Mary,

I'm with you.  The rest of the guys Ashley has to choose from not liking them either.   Poor thing!  Maybe she didn't pick any of them.   

Well, with Ashley and Brad I guess after the show things just split them up with having to get them into reality again.  Not a TV show anymore.  Hopefully they'll be ever to find true love somewhere else. 

Such is life I guess.....

Donna, You know i think Ashley would be better off without any of these guys left.Yes,maybe she didn't pick any of them. I always enjoy the home town dates as they meet the families so this should be good.

Yes, i guess once the show ends and you get back to reality and have to deal with every day life it's not easy for sure.Plus Emily said cameras followed her &little Ricki any time she left the house,that had to be hard.No privacy at all.I just really loved them together and was so hoping it worked out for them.Yes,hopefully they will be able to find true love somewhere else. Brad do NOT go back on this show.lol.I agree with Emily i thought Brad was such a gentleman.

Yep,such is life is right.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Hi Mary/Donna! Mary, I just realized I missed your birthday! So sorry! I promised you last year, that I would remember. July 2 right? So sorry, alot going on now. Anyways, happy belated birthday Mine is today. Well back to the show...LOL. I can`t wait to talk about the show on Sat! Watched the hometown dates, I love JP alot. Talk more about it later
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Hi Mary/Donna! Mary, I just realized I missed your birthday! So sorry! I promised you last year, that I would remember. July 2 right? So sorry, alot going on now. Anyways, happy belated birthday Mine is today. Well back to the show...LOL. I can`t wait to talk about the show on Sat! Watched the hometown dates, I love JP alot. Talk more about it later

Thanks Fiona. Looking forward to watching the show this weekend.Yeah i like JP too kinda.Not really liking the rest of the guys left for Ashley,good luck,Ashley as no one really ends up staying together on this show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Just watched the show and now we are down to the final 3.Sometimes it's easier for me to watch on Sunday so feel free to post anytime you like Donna&Fiona.Hopefully i can watch Friday or Sat this week.

Out of the final 3,Constantine,Ben,and JP.I Have to say not crazy about the guys left,but since this is for Ashley&Not me,lol.here is what i think.I liked all the home dates meeting their families.Ashley is just the sweetest& you can see how all the families loved her.My fav for her is Constantine,He's greek,like that so is some of my family.Loved the little doggie too.Fiona i know you liked JP and hopefully he won't get his heart broken again.LOved his rollerskating date w/Ashley,Too cute when he fell.lol.My least fav is Ben but he did have me all teary eyed talking about his dad&how much he loved&missed him,awww.

Have no idea who Ashley picks in the end wishing her the Best!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Mary, 

Well I'm not liking any of the guys that are left so we'll see who or if Ashley chooses one of them.  This season of the Bachelorette has been kinda boring to me.

I'm soo looking forward to the Bachelor Pad now that I know Jake the Jerk and Vienna are going to be on it.  Now that's going to be interesting. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Mary, 

Well I'm not liking any of the guys that are left so we'll see who or if Ashley chooses one of them.  This season of the Bachelorette has been kinda boring to me.

Donna.
I'm soo looking forward to the Bachelor Pad now that I know Jake the Jerk and Vienna are going to be on it.  Now that's going to be interesting. 

I agree,First time i am bored with the show&these guys left.lol.I think she would do better on her own.We shalll see what happens.

Oh me too,can't wait for BP.Yay get to see MY Jake the jerk again.lol.Take him down Vienna!loll.Interesting indeed it will be,

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Boring, huh? LOL. I suppose it has been. I believe she will choose JP. They seem like a good fit. Ashley will see Scumbag again. So can`t wait for that! LOL. Yes BP will be coming on. Saw the promo of it. Jerk throws a water balloon at Vienna. Juvenile idiot. Yep. Gia and Vienna will be there. Remember I told you Mary that Gia said that Vienna slept with Wes? There you go....we will see all the drama in that house. Love it!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Quote:
Boring, huh? LOL. I suppose it has been. I believe she will choose JP. They seem like a good fit. Ashley will see Scumbag again. So can`t wait for that! LOL. Yes BP will be coming on. Saw the promo of it. Jerk throws a water balloon at Vienna. Juvenile idiot. Yep. Gia and Vienna will be there. Remember I told you Mary that Gia said that Vienna slept with Wes? There you go....we will see all the drama in that house. Love it!

Yes,boring.lol.Wishing Ashley the best.Ohmygosh,yes,we will see tons of drama on BP.yay.lol.I just hate i have to watch Jake the jerk.Hope he gets booted right away.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Is it sick that I like all that drama that will sure be coming? LOL

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:

Is it sick that I like all that drama that will sure be coming? LOL

Yes,LoL.just kidding.No it just makes for good tv drama to watch.It's boring without the drama.Now real life drama i  can do without of course.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Fiona,did you watch MTA last night?I know Donna did&she said it was good.Except she won't tell me who didn't show up.lol.I don't want to know but like Donna said i have a good idea who didn't.

Ok,i am going to watch Live tonight,Donna&Fiona,but only able to watch the first 2 hours will record after final rose.I am pulling for your JP,fiona,i just don't care for Ben,well,JP that much either,lol.but like him better.Oh,i saw a commercial for Bachlor pad,WOW,one DRAMA filled CRAZY show can't wait.lol.Oh,and i saw JAKE THE JERK,that ruined my day seeing him.lol.He still is Jake the jerk from what i saw in the commercial,Oh,YOU don't want  Vienna to get the money?But i bet YOU think you deserve it.What a jerk he is.lol.Enough of my ramblings sorry, GO JP!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Yay JP won Ashley heart.Now for Ashley sister she so wrong in not  giving JP a chance after just meeting him for what 15 minutes and not even having a conversation alone with him yet. Ashley didn't say JP makes her laugh so that was a big reason she feels they don't fit together.I always wanted a sister but after watching the scenes with Ashley&her sister doesn't make me miss not having one.: (

I feel So bad for Ben,not a fan of his but he was truly shocked&hurt.I knew when Ashley said the guy she will let go will not will not seeing this coming something like that as Ben was so sure Ashley would pick him and PJ was so worried.I knew JP she was going to choose.Glad it's over need a break from this show.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Mary,

It's over YAYAYAY!!!!!  Finally!  LOL.   So glad Ashley picked JP but kinda felt sorry for poor Ben.  He definitely was in shock.  Oh well, I hope Ashley is happy now and things work out lol. 

Yep it will be time for the BP.  Looking forword to seeing Jake the Jerk and Vienna together.  Go Vienna!!!

I need a break too. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 

Quote:
Mary,

It's over YAYAYAY!!!!!  Finally!  LOL.   So glad Ashley picked JP but kinda felt sorry for poor Ben.  He definitely was in shock.  Oh well, I hope Ashley is happy now and things work out lol. 

Yep it will be time for the BP.  Looking forword to seeing Jake the Jerk and Vienna together.  Go Vienna!!!

I need a break too. 

Donna. Yes,Yay finally over,lol.I did too,poor Ben he was in shock.I was also thinking how sad &Lonely then to be taken away in that little boat to the ocean where were they headed?lol.That seemed fake like if cameras stopped rolling they would turn around and go back to land.lol.Definitley need a break from this show.lol.
Yes BP&GO VIenna,beat Jake the jerk. It was a nice break NOT seeing him,lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.