Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

OMG!  Did u see that pic that Trista posted of Ryan in his race.   Muscles, wow! Hot, hot, hot!  Lucky lady.  I guess I never thought of him as that HOT until that pic.  LOL! 

Donna,OMG is right.I just went there &checked him out.lol.I say he sure has some big muscles on him.Wow indeed.Hot,hot,Hot is right.Yes Trista is one lucky lady.You know i never really thought of him as that HOT either,but yes i sure do now after seeing that pic.Lol!I always just thought he was a nice looking guy,but i think he looks even better looking today.I think their whole family is BEAUTIFUL,and they seem like really NICE people.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
Mary,

Are Chris Lampton and AMC's Madison flirting with each other on twitter.  I follow them both so  I saw him tweeting her and she finally tweeted him back today saying something that he would have to entertain her or something like that LOL!   I didn't know he was an AMC fan..or maybe just a Stephanie fan.   I think he likes blondes LOL! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #203 

Quote:
Mary,

Are Chris Lampton and AMC's Madison flirting with each other on twitter.  I follow them both so  I saw him tweeting her and she finally tweeted him back today saying something that he would have to entertain her or something like that LOL!   I didn't know he was an AMC fan..or maybe just a Stephanie fan.   I think he likes blondes LOL! 

Hi Donna. ohmygosh,i think your right.I follow Chris too as you know&noticed yesterday that he tweeted to her saying Awwww i wish i could go. I forgot the name of the place in LA Stephanie said she was going to,lol.Yeah i didn't know he was an AMC fan either,your right maybe just a Stephanie fan,she is beautiful.Your right i think he likes Blondes,lol.And that would expain why he doesn't like me as i am a Not a blonde i am a Brunette.lol.Maybe i should go BLONDE,they say they have more FUN!.lol.This guy hasn't ever tweeted to me and it makes me sad.Yes,i am feeling sorry for myself,lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #204 
Mary,

LOL!  I'm not a blonde either.  I think he just tweeted me when he first got started cuz he didnt have that many followers.  Now he won't tweet me back and I'm mad too, lol!

Who cares right?  Maks will be back on soon and we won't need the bachelors. The jokes on them, lol.   

Go Maks & Brandy!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!  I'm not a blonde either.  I think he just tweeted me when he first got started cuz he didnt have that many followers.  Now he won't tweet me back and I'm mad too, lol!

Who cares right?  Maks will be back on soon and we won't need the bachelors. The jokes on them, lol.   

Go Maks & Brandy!!!!

Donna,i do LOVE the way you think.lol. Right! I wish i didn't care i guess i am too sensitive or whatever but Chris really should tweet you again&me at least once as we are GOOD people.lol.

Yes Maks wil be back soon and we won't need the bachelors,yep  the jokes on them.lol. You crack me up.You have made me feel better,so thank you.

GO Maks&Brandy!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
Oh Donna,guess what i just watched?lol.Yes BP.First off,i bet that was hard not telling me i would see JAKE again on the show.lol.OMG,okaye, so they are naming the judges and first Melissa comes out and then they say JAKE PAVELKA,and i scream back at my tv NOOOO!lol.That was a surprise to me, NOT a good one.lol. Loved seeing Edyta,Louis&Chelsie teaching them all ballroom dancing. I thought Tenely&Kipton did the best,Natalie&Dave were good,and well,not so good were Elizabeth&Kovacs which made me happy.lol.Tenley face was priceless when she saw that Jake was going to be her judge.lol.He gave her a 9.Figured he would score her high.Like that Trista was one of the judges.Yep.Elizabeth&Kovacs were the worst,Ha Ha. LOved that they finally were eliminated Yay.

I was so hoping Tenley&Kipton would win but no,it would of made watching all this okaye if they had won.Natalie&Dave won.Ohmygosh that was something the ending if they both picked keep all the rest of them would get the money and they get none,but if they both picked share,they split the money.Weatherman was getting all excited thinking he may get some money here.lol. Dave picked Share which did surprise me,Natalie had me fooled for a second thinking as Dave picked share i thought she picked Keep.Aww she should of went for the money.lol.I did enjoy this last show.I am glad it's over and our DWTS is Back.

Oh,we got to see Weatherman&Craig again,didn't see them talk,lol.but it was so funny how they still call him Weatherman.Craig looked great&so did his hair.lol.Elizabeth is back to being a brunette after her breakup with Kovac.Guess BLONDES don't have more fun.lol.Not surprised they never made it.Now i am also not surprised that Gia broke up with her boyfriend&is together with WES.Awww are they not the perfect couple?NOT.lol.I do like Gia,not so much Wes.I wish her the best though.Cute how they were all singing along with Wes as he sang at the end of the show.

Okaye,i totally rambled here,sorry about that.lol.I still can"t believe Jake was ON.I bet he tweeted ALL about it.lol.I really don't want to hate him,Hate is not a nice word.lol.But,he was a meanie to me.lol.

I need MY MAKS back now.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #207 
Hi Mary!! So I see you watched BP....sucks about the ending right?lol. Yeah, I knew you would like that Trista was on....I was thinking if anything Mary might say the show was kinda good because of Trista,lol. Can you believe if they both said keep everyone else gets the money,lol. Nat did surprise us didn`t she,lol. And I know you HATE him but.....I like Wes. I know it is an insult to TK to say he reminds me of him,lol. but to be clear,lol. he reminds me of Rupert who reminds me of TK,lol. I like Gia and Wes and maybe he won`t act like an ass with her.....prob. will right?lol. He said even bad boys need love....yeah, anyways,lol. It was cute they sang at the end. They all knew the words to that song which surprises me for some reason,lol. Liz was SO into Kovacs and look he is a player....who would of thunk it....oh yeah EVERYONE ELSE!!lol. Can you believe he said if a women gets a bad case of Kovacs then so be it.....JACKASS!!! Anyways, DWTS starts soon.....Go Maks/Brandy!!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #208 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Hi Mary!! So I see you watched BP....sucks about the ending right?lol. Yeah, I knew you would like that Trista was on....I was thinking if anything Mary might say the show was kinda good because of Trista,lol. Can you believe if they both said keep everyone else gets the money,lol. Nat did surprise us didn`t she,lol. And I know you HATE him but.....I like Wes. I know it is an insult to TK to say he reminds me of him,lol. but to be clear,lol. he reminds me of Rupert who reminds me of TK,lol. I like Gia and Wes and maybe he won`t act like an ass with her.....prob. will right?lol. He said even bad boys need love....yeah, anyways,lol. It was cute they sang at the end. They all knew the words to that song which surprises me for some reason,lol. Liz was SO into Kovacs and look he is a player....who would of thunk it....oh yeah EVERYONE ELSE!!lol. Can you believe he said if a women gets a bad case of Kovacs then so be it.....JACKASS!!! Anyways, DWTS starts soon.....Go Maks/Brandy!!!

Hi Fiona. I forgot you had been watching BP too.It was very entertaining that last show.I wonder if they will bring it back next summer.Yes was very happy to see Trista on.LOL,yes it was kinda good because of Trista being on.I know i couln't believe it when they said everyone gets to keep the money.They still should of gave them all some money just being on that show and all they went through.lol.Like i said i really don't like using that word hate alot.lol.So i don't hate Wes just don't trust him as far as i can throw him and that wouldn't be far.Ha If you like Wes fine,we  like who we like.lol.But Um,sorry he is NO WAY like TK IMO.Glad you liked the show.

YES,GO Maks&Brandy!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #209 
Mary,

LOL!  You got to see our man Jake!!! Too funny about you yelling noooooo!  I just rolled my eyes.   What a jerk, lol!  Yep, I wanted Tenley and Kipton to win.  Oh well, the show is over and now we can move on to bigger and better stuff with DWTS and our REAL man MAKS!!!!  Woohoo!   OMG, 2 days til show time.  Finally, finally, finally.   I know Brandy is getting nervous from her tweets but I think she'll do great and especially with Maks to get her through it. 

Go Maks & Brandy

p.s.  I'm going to miss the Weatherman, lol!

ETA:

Oh read this:

//www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/jakes-bachelor-pad-cameo-shot-just-hours-before-vienna-fight
ETA:
Oh read this...http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/jakes-bachelor-pad-cameo-shot-just-hours-before-vienna-fight

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #210 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!  You got to see our man Jake!!! Too funny about you yelling noooooo!  I just rolled my eyes.   What a jerk, lol!  Yep, I wanted Tenley and Kipton to win.  Oh well, the show is over and now we can move on to bigger and better stuff with DWTS and our REAL man MAKS!!!!  Woohoo!   OMG, 2 days til show time.  Finally, finally, finally.   I know Brandy is getting nervous from her tweets but I think she'll do great and especially with Maks to get her through it. 

Go Maks & Brandy

p.s.  I'm going to miss the Weatherman, lol!

ETA:

Oh read this:

//www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/jakes-bachelor-pad-cameo-shot-just-hours-before-vienna-fight
ETA:
Oh read this...http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/jakes-bachelor-pad-cameo-shot-just-hours-before-vienna-fight

Hi Donna. Cracking up at our man Jake.Yep Jake the jerk.lol.  YES,DWTS& our real man MAKS! WooHoo indeed.I don't usually want the weekend to go by fast but i sure do now.lol.Yes,finally,finally finally.It was a long too HOT summer here.LOVE the fall and our Maks&DWTS back.Aww i know,Brandy does seem nervous from her tweets,but you are so right,i think she will do great and has Maks to get her through it. Lucky girl!

GO Maks&Brandy!!!

Hey i am thinking when the Bachelor show comes back in January,the new Bachelor may be,WEATHERMAN!!!!Ha ha!You never know.I will miss him too.lol!
 Thanks alot i will read those articles on Jake.I so love Vienna more than Jake now,can't believe that but i do.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #211 
Mary,

I heard that Brad Womack (had to go google that) is coming back for the 2nd time as the bachelor. ????  I dunno why.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #212 

Quote:
Mary,

I heard that Brad Womack (had to go google that) is coming back for the 2nd time as the bachelor. ????  I dunno why.

OMG Donna, really? I liked him then i hated him for not choosing either girl if i am thinking that is the guy Brad.lol.Yeah, wonder Why? Maybe because he said he felt like the most hated guy in the world after the show ended i think i read.But that was a few years ago and i guess he still hasn't found true love.lol.He was a nice looking guy i thought.Thanks alot for letting me know.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #213 
Mary,

I just got tweeted from Chris Lampton..LOL. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #214 

Quote:
Mary,

I just got tweeted from Chris Lampton..LOL. 

Aw that's great Donna.What did he say to you?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #215 

Hey Donna. can you tell me what Jake the jerk is up to now?lol.As you know i can't read his precious tweets now,hopefully his 15 minutes of fame is up now.Can't believe i ended up liking Vienna&Hating Jake.lol!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #216 
Mary,

I stopped following him a month or so back because HE WAS SO BORING, LOL!   Sorry Jake you stink!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #217 

Quote:
Mary,

I stopped following him a month or so back because HE WAS SO BORING, LOL!   Sorry Jake you stink!

Yay Donna. He was SO BORING wasn't he?lol.Hopefully we will never hear from him again.Yes,sorry Jake you stink!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #218 
Mary,

Bachelor tomorrow night.     You record right and watch on Saturday?  LOL, I can't remember again.  

Have a great day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #219 

Quote:
Mary,

Bachelor tomorrow night.     You record right and watch on Saturday?  LOL, I can't remember again.  

Have a great day.

Hi Donna. Yay. Bachelor tomorrow night. I think i will record and watch on Saturday most of the shows.lol.If that's ok with you?But i may watch the first show tomorrow night  live not sure.lol.

Thanks you have a great day too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #220 
Mary,

LOL!   I'll wait for your post to see if you have watched it live tonight before I say anything.   Saturday is good for me, if I remember everything from Monday.  LOL! 

Can't wait for something finally to watch. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #221 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!   I'll wait for your post to see if you have watched it live tonight before I say anything.   Saturday is good for me, if I remember everything from Monday.  LOL! 

Can't wait for something finally to watch. 

Hi Donna,Thanks alot. I am glad Saturday is good for you.I think i will watch it live tonight,then again maybe not.lol.I can't decide,lol.I probably will watch live tonight as i have been looking forward to this show for awhile seeing all the promos to it as it looks  good i hope.Go Brad.lol.

I know what you mean,there hasn;t been a whole lot of good shows to watch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #222 
Mary,

Brad was on Regis & Kelly today.  Guess he's found true love (or so he says, lol). 

I hope he doesn't turn out to be like Jake the Jerk.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #223 

Quote:
Mary,

Brad was on Regis & Kelly today.  Guess he's found true love (or so he says, lol). 

I hope he doesn't turn out to be like Jake the Jerk.  

Donna, thanks for letting me know.I am glad he has found true love,yeah,so he says.lol.We shall see.lol.

Cracking up here,he better not turn out to be like Jake the Jerk.Speaking of Jake the jerk,lol.glad his 15 minutes of fame is UP.I haven't heard about him in awhile.Can't believe i am going to type this but Vienna was too GOOD for Jake the jerk,lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #224 
Mary,

If you want to vote for the girl.  http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/vote-now-emily-maynard-or-vienna-girardi-as-the-next-bachelorette

Have a great weekend. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 

Quote:
Mary,

If you want to vote for the girl.  http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/vote-now-emily-maynard-or-vienna-girardi-as-the-next-bachelorette

Have a great weekend. 

Hi Donna. Thank you for the link.I just voted for Vienna.Take that Jake the jerk!!lol.

So looking forward to the Bachelor tomorrow.

Thanks, you have a great weekend too my friend.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.