Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
One CRAZY show.lol.Donna, i watched & as i warned you lots of Jake hate i have,lol.BUT,always a but it was Hard hating him watching as they made him out to look SO nice& wanting to make it all up to Vienna.That's the guy i came to really like before.Ok,I don't believe Jake ONLY came back to say he is sorry to Vienna&Not back to try and win all that money.Even Vienna admits she wants the money.lol.I will say Jake the jerk for NOT saving his friend Gia (who i like)and GIVING the rose to VIENNA.Poor Gia.Vienna was not buying Jakes apology for how he treated her on tv when that show aired a year ago w/them raising his voice to her and all.Gosh, i want to Hate him but i can't believe i am not so much after watching him tonight.This show kinda made me Not like Vienna how she acted tonight&likeJake.lol.

Oh and Vienna's boyfriend Kasey with his  "i will protect your heart" guy,YUCK,Never liked him. If you want DRAMA this is the show to watch.Are you watching Fiona,Searose maybe?lol.Please don't get me wrong,i am still no fan of Jakes but darn it,this show made me feel  for him a little bit.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Mary,

WHAT???  LOL!  Jake is not a jerk anymore.  Hard to believe, but maybe he saw how stupid he looked.     Maybe he's changed his ways, and maybe Vienna will now look like the jerk.  Who knows.

Thanks for the post.  Missed seeing it while I was in Disney.  I'll watch it tomorrow night. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

WHAT???  LOL!  Jake is not a jerk anymore.  Hard to believe, but maybe he saw how stupid he looked.     Maybe he's changed his ways, and maybe Vienna will now look like the jerk.  Who knows.

Thanks for the post.  Missed seeing it while I was in Disney.  I'll watch it tomorrow night. 

Donna, LOLOL,i knew you would be surprised about this.lol.Well,don't know for sure if Jake is not a jerk anymore.lol.Yeah,maybe he saw how stupid he looked&changed his ways i hope.If you would of seen him i think you may have felt the same way.He came across to me to be sincere& so nice,i can't believe i am typing these words about him.lol.He looked GOOD too.lol.What's wrong with me feeling this way again about him?lol.

Sorry to say but Vienna did look like the jerk on the show.I don't know confused by it all.lol.Jake i think needs to win every competition or he will be GONE as all want him out and thinking he will be gone soon.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
No more Jake the jerk,it's Kasey&Vienna who are the jerks on this show.WoW,it took this show to make me like Jake again.lol.I truly think he is trying  to do the right thing  make things right saying he is sorry & all.Vienna&Kasey need to go and will continue to watch to see them go.Gosh it would be great if they Both left before Jake.

Very harsh the egg game.Who is the ugliest,who should leave and so on.Felt bad for Jake all the eggs were thrown at him.lol.Gosh,i truly can't believe how i changed my feeling about Jake again.lol.

Did not see this ending coming but loved it when Chris said 2 girls would be leaving and not a guy,Yes,saved Jake.Haha,Vienna&Kasey.Wish it was Vienna leaving.Aww Gia leaves on her own she couldn't take it anymore,who could blame the girl  one DRAMA FILLED CRAZY house who would want to stay?Ok,done w/ my ramblings.Yes,one stupid show but kinda my guilty pleasure watching.lol.

I can't wait for DWTS&Maks!!!Now that's a GOOD Guilty pleasure.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I can't wait for DWTS and Maks too!  BP is just too crazy for me.  Vienna and Kasey drive me nuts and I don't know how they don't drive each other nuts. LOL!

I saw a tweet of Vienna's saying it was the editing make them look bad, but I really doubt it.  I know they are out to get poor Jake (not the jerk). 

Go Jake~!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
I can't wait for DWTS and Maks too!  BP is just too crazy for me.  Vienna and Kasey drive me nuts and I don't know how they don't drive each other nuts. LOL!

I saw a tweet of Vienna's saying it was the editing make them look bad, but I really doubt it.  I know they are out to get poor Jake (not the jerk). 

Go Jake~!!

Donna. I think they probably do drive each other nuts,LOL. Vienna&Kasey deserve each together.lol.Kasey Tattoo guy is plain crazy,I never liked him as you know&can't stand his voice.lol.I saw that tweet too w/Vienna saying bad editing,i sure doubt it too.She was soo upset that Jake was staying they BOTH were and LOVED when Chris Harrison said there is the door no one is making you stay.Gosh i wish they BOTH would of left.They sure are out to get poor Jake,love this, (not the jerk)lol.)I am glad i did tune in for this show as it has made me like Jake again and have forgiven him.lol.

GO Jake!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

OKAYE, just finished BP.PLEASE,OH PLEASE let it be weird talking Kasey that leaves.Can't believe they make us wait till Monday.Yeah,keeping the drama going i guess.lol.When Kasey gave Vienna the promise ring,did you see how nervous Vienna was and saying to him she didn't want it to be an engagement ring?WoW,she so doesn't love him.lol.Kasey LOVES her much more.Love the swimming thought Jake deserved to win.Wow,look at me on Jake side now.lol.Crazy i know.GO JAKE!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Mary,

Wouldn't it be nice if Kasey left tonight.   Please is right!!!   I went to his twitter page and it sounded like he's not.  But I could be wrong.  Drama  and ratings for the BP until tonight.  

Kasey's speech is really annoying.  But I saw something he tweeted to somebody that he has a speech impedement.  Anyway its still annoying.  Hard to understand him at times.  But as long as Vienna as happy then no problem. 

Go Jake is right!   Back on Jake's side for sure this time, lol! 

DWTS ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!!  Woohoo!   Get somebody good Maks!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

OKaye, I don't watch this show.  But I came here because DWTS announcement will be on tonight's BP.  Since you all watch the show, I am sure you will find out the list long before me, LOL.  So far, Chaz Bono and David Arquette have been mentioned by Inside Edition.  I sure hope rumors about Snooki and Mike Tyson are just that, rumors! 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Mary,

Wouldn't it be nice if Kasey left tonight.   Please is right!!!   I went to his twitter page and it sounded like he's not.  But I could be wrong.  Drama  and ratings for the BP until tonight.  

Kasey's speech is really annoying.  But I saw something he tweeted to somebody that he has a speech impedement.  Anyway its still annoying.  Hard to understand him at times.  But as long as Vienna as happy then no problem. 

Go Jake is right!   Back on Jake's side for sure this time, lol! 

DWTS ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!!  Woohoo!   Get somebody good Maks!! 

It would make my night.day,year if Kasey left tonight.lol. It's so funny to be back on Jake's side again.lol.Happy you are too.lol.I didn't like Kasey on Ali's season getting that tattoo& all.He is one weird annoying guy.lol

Yes,DWTS announcement tonight,Wooho.YES please get somebody good Maks!

GO MAKS&??????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

OKaye, I don't watch this show.  But I came here because DWTS announcement will be on tonight's BP.  Since you all watch the show, I am sure you will find out the list long before me, LOL.  So far, Chaz Bono and David Arquette have been mentioned by Inside Edition.  I sure hope rumors about Snooki and Mike Tyson are just that, rumors! 

Aww Searose, i was hoping you watched.lol.You have missed  some great drama here.lol.Jake the jerk is on,though i don't think he is a jerk anymore.lol.I think the jerks are now Kasey&Vienna.

We will let you know who will be on. So far all the names i have heard i don;t like any so far.lol.I even heard Ryan O'neal's name mentioned...NOOO.His daughter Tatum did the show so won't be surprised if he is on as she has wanted him to do the show.Oh me too,about Snooki&Mike Tyson,Please NO.I feel like the show is having problems getting bigger stars to do this,who knows as long as MY MAKS is on &gets a fantastic partner i am a happy camper.lol.Donna i am sure feels the same way.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Finally watched Donna.I can't believe they gave Vienna&frog man the roses to be safe&Then they did vote them out.Never should of trusted them.Vienna&Kasey i SO hope won't win.Trouble in paradise for them.So much drama on the show w.them& i am so sick of watching them,IMO they will never stay together.I am glad the show ends this Monday then next week is DWTS& MAKS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
OMG the Frog and Vienna are still there.   I agree they create way too much drama.  Bring Jake back!!!  I'm glad the show is almost over too.   Its a waste of my time.  LOL!

DWTS and our man Maks soon! 

GO MAKS & HOPE

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
OMG the Frog and Vienna are still there.   I agree they create way too much drama.  Bring Jake back!!!  I'm glad the show is almost over too.   Its a waste of my time.  LOL!

DWTS and our man Maks soon! 

GO MAKS & HOPE

I am afraid the frog&Vienna will never leave.lol.Yes,Bring back Jake,Did i just type those words?lol. LOL waste of my time too.lol.

YES,DWTS&our Maks soon.

GO MAKS&HOPE!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Okaye, Donna,finally got to watch the last ep of BP.First off,YES,Kasey &Vienna didn't win.Was happy Hope&Michael Won but wouldn't of minded if Michelle&Graham had won.Liked BOTH couples.Now back to Kasey,AKA Frog man.lol.I did like how he said he was sorry how he acted in the house to Jake&OMG Frog man&Jake even shook hands.lol.I now don't feel like i use to about Kasey,wait,still NOT a fan,lol.but like him a little better now.I don't think Kasey&Vienna are good for each other but what do I know?lol.Fun show but glad it's over because Maks&DWTS is my FAV of course.

Aww poor Michael finding out on the show about Hope&Blake getting engaged. Come on,was this the shows idea to make him find out this way?Just horrible&he should of been told before.Hate Blake&his PERFECT WHITE DENTIST TEETH,LOL.This show did make me like Jake again which is a miracle in itself.Ben the new Bachelor.Not happy about this.I think they could of got someone else never liked him.Oh well.If your still w/ me reading my ramblings till next time in Jan watching again.Hey they should of gave Jake another chance at the Bachelor!!!!LOL!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I will miss the Frog.     Yes, bring back Jake!!!!   

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.