Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #151 
Wow!  What a show.  What was up with Michelle?  Crying buckets of tears.  I almost felt sorry for her.  Thats not the crazy Michelle I'm used too.  Those girls were definitely kinda tuff on her. She leaves her kid to do this show and they go after her, but not Emily.  Not fair.  Trista even felt sorry for her in her tweets. 

Emily H looking totally adorable with her new look.  Brad was definitely surprised too.   She definitely would make a GREAT bachelorette.   

So glad Brad has found love.  Can't wait till next week.  Sad the show is almost over as I could definitely could keep this season going longer with Brad.  I'll miss him.  Well we should take comfort tho knowing its almost time for Maks to be back on TV. 

Have a great day ladies.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #152 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OMG, I KNEW IT, I KNEW you would feel sorry for her, at least for a few seconds, LOL.  Personally, I think it was all an act, just like some of the craziness was all for the camera.  When they realized how crazy people think she is, they had to show her "soft side" and make her cry so much to make the viewers sympathize with her.  I do agree that the other girl was out of line implying how leaving her daughter behind made her a bad mom.  Emily left her daughter behind for the show and everyone loves Emily.  How come?  So, she was wrong to say that.  However, we rarely heard/felt anything about Michelle missing her daughter during the shows.  I don't think she will be the next bachelorette.  I think that will be Ashley (yeah, love her dark hair and bright lipstick).  Although I think Shawntel would make the show lot more interesting, because the guys will all react differently to her profession.  I think Michelle and Malissa (?) would be good candidates for BP, though I have never watched the show, LOL.  I think Chris is a very good host for this show.

I am glad you will watch live next week.  Bard is giddy in love!!!!!!!!!

Hey Searose, cracking up her,Yes,i did feel sorry for Michelle a little bit.lol.Can't help it,lol.I think she would be good on a soap.lol.Your right though it probably was all an act&so was that craziness for the camera.Yes, everybody loves Emily and she left her daughter.Emily always talked about her daughter Ricky&how much she missed her and yes Michelle we hardly heard how much she missed her daughter during the show.

I sure hope it will be Ashley as the next bachelorette.Wasn;t her dark hair pretty?And loved her bright lipstick too. Yes,Shawntel i am sure would make the show more interesting with how the guys would react to her job would be FUN to watch.lol.I thought we would hear from Shawtel more on Woman tell all last night and i don't think she talked at all.lol.She looked pretty though.lol.

Oh Yes, we need Michelle&Maliisa for BP.Searose,you have Never watched Bachelor Pad?You need to watch this summer.lol.Hope you do.It's another of my guilty pleasures.lol.It's just a fun crazy show drama for sure in the house.lol.

 Yes,I am so watching Live next Monday night.

GO EMILY&BRAD!!!!!!!

__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #153 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Wow!  What a show.  What was up with Michelle?  Crying buckets of tears.  I almost felt sorry for her.  Thats not the crazy Michelle I'm used too.  Those girls were definitely kinda tuff on her. She leaves her kid to do this show and they go after her, but not Emily.  Not fair.  Trista even felt sorry for her in her tweets. 

Emily H looking totally adorable with her new look.  Brad was definitely surprised too.   She definitely would make a GREAT bachelorette.   

So glad Brad has found love.  Can't wait till next week.  Sad the show is almost over as I could definitely could keep this season going longer with Brad.  I'll miss him.  Well we should take comfort tho knowing its almost time for Maks to be back on TV. 

Have a great day ladies.


Hi Donna. well, i did feel sorry for Michelle a little.lol.Headed over to read  what Trista's tweeted about the show.Awww me too,am so going to miss the show&Brad,I hope he is on twitter Brad when the show ends..lol.He is such a great guy.So glad he came back on the show again.Was so funny when Chris said we are NOT doing this again to Brad.lol.

YES, that's what makes this easier knowing we have our Maks coming back on TV. YAY.

You too my friend,have a great day!




__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #154 

oops I meant Ashley looked adorable with her new look. 


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

oops I meant Ashley looked adorable with her new look. 

LOL Donna.That's okaye, i knew who you meant.


__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #156 

Hi Mary and Donna!! Well, That was something wasn't it? LOL. Michelle, what do you think? Fake? Have sympathy for her? I don't think they should of said anything about her being a good mother or not. You know? But as for Michelle herself, IDK about her. LOL. Ashley did look great! Poor the other Ashley, she thinks she is not wife material. I love when Brad said, who am I too tell you that? So far, he really is a mature, smart, nice good man. I like him alot. The women tell all was...interesting..lol. Can't wait for the final rose ceremony!

Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #157 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99

Hi Mary and Donna!! Well, That was something wasn't it? LOL. Michelle, what do you think? Fake? Have sympathy for her? I don't think they should of said anything about her being a good mother or not. You know? But as for Michelle herself, IDK about her. LOL. Ashley did look great! Poor the other Ashley, she thinks she is not wife material. I love when Brad said, who am I too tell you that? So far, he really is a mature, smart, nice good man. I like him alot. The women tell all was...interesting..lol. Can't wait for the final rose ceremony!

Hi again,Fiona. it sure was something.lol.I don't know about Michelle either,but darn it,she made me feel sorry for her &i never thought i would.lol.Yes, poor the other Ashley,she was so sweet.I loved when Brad said that too who am I too tell you that.ITA all you said about Brad.That man was so hurt by all that happened when he felt America hated him, and lots of woman hated him 3 years ago when he chose no one,so i am sooo glad he got another chance to come back.I really like him and will sooo miss him when the show ends.Lucky Emily if Brad chooses her.SO hoping,It has to be her.lol.Chantel is nice too but i think he fits much better with Emily.Then again,what do I know?lol.

Me too,can't wait for the final rose.

__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #158 
All i know is Chantel BETTER be the first one out of that limo tonight!!!lol.I like her but i like Emily the best & think she &Brad would be great together.I will be watching live tonight as i know i would be spoiled if i didn't but i know you guys haven't spoiled me and wouldn't and i thank you for that.lol.

I will sure miss Brad. Donna,hope he will go on twitter as that fake Brad is on now i think.lol.Just like i found out there was a fake Jake the jerk on twitter.lol.

GO Brad&Emily!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #159 
Mary,

I'm ready for tonight.   I can't believe its already the final rose. I hope Brad gets on twitter for sure.     I'm going to miss him every Monday night.

We'll see what happens tonight.  Just hope he has found true love with his choice. 



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #160 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I'm ready for tonight.   I can't believe its already the final rose. I hope Brad gets on twitter for sure.     I'm going to miss him every Monday night.

We'll see what happens tonight.  Just hope he has found true love with his choice. 


Donna,so excited to watch tonight.It goes by fast.Me too,i hope Brad will be on twitter then. Me too again.lol.I sure will miss Brad every Monday night.But what makes this easier is we get MAKS on Monday nights again.Hopefully for weeks to come!!!!

Can't wait to see what happens tonight.It will be heartbreaking though watching Brad break a girls heart tonight.Yes,hope he has found true love with his choice.After the final rose we will see them together. Soo hoping it's Emily.



__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #161 
 WooHOO.lol.YES.It's Emily!!So Happy here for Brad&Emily. I am so happy Brad chose Emily.I thought for sure it was Emily as her family loved her and wanted her for Brad.The only time I was worried for a little bit was when Emily thought she blew it with her final date with Brad.Then when the limo pulled up i was thinking  please let me see a dark dress,lol,and i did.lol.I did feel so bad for Chantel.I am glad she has found love now.I Loved Brad's proposal to Emily.I Love them together.Ohmygosh then to hear on the final rose they did break up,i shouldn't be surprised but i was.So glad they are back together and still in love.Awwww we almost had a wedding tonight.I hope we get to see their wedding on tv.lol.Well,we saw Molly&Jason's wedding as the rain poured down on them.lol.This was my fav season ever of the Bachelor and will miss Brad. I wish Emily&Brad all the best i hope they make it as they sure make one Lovely Gorgeous couple.

Hey we still don't know who the Bachelorette is.Anyone know who they picked?Hoping it's Ashley.

YAY for Emily&Brad.



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #162 
Mary,

Yep its Emily.  I should be happy about that but after seeing the after show I started to get concerned for their relationship already..like they have already broken up, she doesn't want to move and they both have tempers.  I hope they can work everything out as they make such a beautiful couple.    Also I could tell that Shantal really has fallen for Brad.  I'm so glad she has somebody now. 

Emily H. will be our new bachelorette.  I think she will be great.  Can't wait. 

They are going to be talking about the Bachelor on GMA this morning.  Hope you can watch.

Now its time for DWTS and Maks.  Woohoo! 

Have a great day.


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #163 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Yep its Emily.  I should be happy about that but after seeing the after show I started to get concerned for their relationship already..like they have already broken up, she doesn't want to move and they both have tempers.  I hope they can work everything out as they make such a beautiful couple.    Also I could tell that Shantal really has fallen for Brad.  I'm so glad she has somebody now. 

Emily H. will be our new bachelorette.  I think she will be great.  Can't wait. 

They are going to be talking about the Bachelor on GMA this morning.  Hope you can watch.

Now its time for DWTS and Maks.  Woohoo! 

Have a great day.

Hi Donna. I totally understand you being concern about their relationship already since they have broken up once already. : ( I am concerned too and  yes really hope they can make it.6 weeks is really not that long to really get to know someone.Aww i know she doesn't want to move.Brad has a temper?nooo,lol.I was surprised when i heard about Emily's temper as she just seems so sweet as does Brad.Yes,Shantal realy did fall for Brad.It was heartbreaking to watch.

YAY,So Emily H is the new Bachelorette? She is a good choice.Thanks for letting me know.I have GMA recorded. Though missed the first half hour so hope they didn't talk about Brad&Emily then.lol.

YES,now it;s time for DWTS&MAKS.Woohoo indeed!!!
You too,have a great day!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #164 
Mary,

Just watched the piece on GMA. Hoping for the best for them and it all works out. Let me know what you thought of  GMA when you watch it.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #165 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Just watched the piece on GMA. Hoping for the best for them and it all works out. Let me know what you thought of  GMA when you watch it.


Donna, hope it was a good piece on GMA with them? Looking forward to watching later when i can & will let you know what i thought and you let me know what you thought. I forgot this show was filmed months ago.lol.Oh and Emily shoudn't have watched the show every Monday night.lol.I know i could not watch seeing Brad relationships with the other girls on tv watching him kissing  them and we see how hard that was for her.



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #166 
Mary,

Shantal is getting ready to be on Regis & Kelly.  Hope you recorded that too.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #167 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Shantal is getting ready to be on Regis & Kelly.  Hope you recorded that too.


Donna, I did record Shantel on Regis&Kelly.

I just watched on GMA Melissa talking about the Bachleor last night.She looks great.Aww her baby girl is only 3 weeks old.Her baby looks beautiful. Maybe this time Brad is more ready to marry than Emily.He would marry her right now,awww.Come on Emily,you have a GREAT man will you please marry him?lol.The woman watching with Melissa the Bachelor last night was hard to tell who Brad was going to pick did they say?Forgot to say last night i liked we got to also see Ali&Roberto,Trista&Ryan,not so much though Molly&Jason.lol.I am wishing Emily&Brad the best.Not liking Emily not wanting to move yet.: (



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #168 
Mary,

Well, I don't know about this  but wishing them the best.  I don't know if you saw what I tweeted but I said I think Brad picked the wrong girl last night.  I guess I was mad that she didnt want to move and all.  But now i realize that shes probably protecting her little girl.  A long distance romance probably wouldn't work too well.  But we shall see.  Somebody pointed out to me last night that there is a 14 year difference in age.  But she seems so mature. 

Melissa looks WONDERFUL!  Her baby looks just like her husband.  Love her.  And yes all the rest of the couples that were there are great, especially Trista and Ryan. 

Shantal was just too cute on R&K.  Love her too now. 

Good Luck Brad.  (if not Mary might be available. 



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #169 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Well, I don't know about this  but wishing them the best.  I don't know if you saw what I tweeted but I said I think Brad picked the wrong girl last night.  I guess I was mad that she didnt want to move and all.  But now i realize that shes probably protecting her little girl.  A long distance romance probably wouldn't work too well.  But we shall see.  Somebody pointed out to me last night that there is a 14 year difference in age.  But she seems so mature. 

Melissa looks WONDERFUL!  Her baby looks just like her husband.  Love her.  And yes all the rest of the couples that were there are great, especially Trista and Ryan. 

Shantal was just too cute on R&K.  Love her too now. 

Good Luck Brad.  (if not Mary might be available. 


Donna,   i saw your tweet.I think your so right about her probably protecting her little girl.Ricky is such a cutie pie.Yes a long distance romance would not be good.Yep.we shall see.Like you, i really hope they make it.I just loved them on the show together and hope they marry&stay together.It was so funny last night when Emily said how when she watched the show about Shantel being more fun&she would of picked Brad for her.lol.I mean she was saying how boring she thought she came across and wanted to do the fun stuff Shantel did,and Emily saying she is a fun person.lol.Awww,Emily is great.

Melissa baby does look like her husband,love her too.Loving Trista&Ryan too.Ryan looked HOT.lol.Loved Ryan speaking up last night talking to Emily&Brad helping them out.

Wasn't Shantel too cute on R&K? I thought maybe she was going to be the new Bachelorette.She has a new guy and am happy for her now too.Maybe we should follow Shantal.lol I want to follow Brad&Emily if they are really them.lol.

Yes,good luck Brad. LOL,Yes, I am available Brad. All the GOOD guys are taken.lol.Wait,Maks is still available i think.



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #170 
Mary,

Did u see the piece on GMA this morning of Emily?  I was trying to get the kids off to school and missed it.    I think they were going to talk about if she was sincere or not.   I don't know.  Let me know if you saw it.

Oh and I hope Maks is still available, lol!  He better! 



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #171 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Did u see the piece on GMA this morning of Emily?  I was trying to get the kids off to school and missed it.    I think they were going to talk about if she was sincere or not.   I don't know.  Let me know if you saw it.

Oh and I hope Maks is still available, lol!  He better! 


Donna,shoot sorry i didn't see it.Bummer, i want to see it.Did anyone see it and can tell us about it?lol.

Yes, Maks better be still available.lol



__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #172 
Hi Mary and Donna..and Searose! Well, I watched it, and Emily and Brad are cute together. Emily saying she always sabotages her relationships b/c she is afraid of losing love. And Brad said that she is not losing his love...Awww. That better always be true. LOL. Poor Chantel. I felt sorry for her. I didn`t know she was in a relationship now, good for her. I hope he makes her happy. Ricky is Emily`s husband`s name. She named her daughter after her husband, I love her. And she is very poised and wise. Mary I don`t know if you already know this, but Ashley with the dark hair is the new Bachelorette. Searose was right. lol. She was on the JK show. Mary? Remember when they were previewing the upcoming BP on the ladies tell all episode of the Bachelor??.....Did Vienna sleep with Wes? OMG!!
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #173 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Hi Mary and Donna..and Searose! Well, I watched it, and Emily and Brad are cute together. Emily saying she always sabotages her relationships b/c she is afraid of losing love. And Brad said that she is not losing his love...Awww. That better always be true. LOL. Poor Chantel. I felt sorry for her. I didn`t know she was in a relationship now, good for her. I hope he makes her happy. Ricky is Emily`s husband`s name. She named her daughter after her husband, I love her. And she is very poised and wise. Mary I don`t know if you already know this, but Ashley with the dark hair is the new Bachelorette. Searose was right. lol. She was on the JK show. Mary? Remember when they were previewing the upcoming BP on the ladies tell all episode of the Bachelor??.....Did Vienna sleep with Wes? OMG!!

Hi Fiona,  so happy Brad chose Emily,love her.LOVE them together.I really hope Brad&Emily make it.I felt bad for Chantel too.Yes i know Ashley is the new Bachelorette.I liked her and happy they picked her.I didn't see the Jimmey Kimmel show.I  have no idea about Vienna&Wes, i do know Vienna has a new boyfriend she seems very happy with now.Now we have Bacherlorette in May and BP sometime after that in summer.Missing Brad already.lol.


__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #174 
Oh Mary, I can`t wait for BP! Yes, I saw the previews and I believe Vienna and Mia were friends and Mia said she slept with Wes. I think that is why they broke-up. Unless I am spreading rumors here, lol. I think that is true. Well...can`t wait for BP. lol. Yay!! DWTS coming back on Monday!!
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #175 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Oh Mary, I can`t wait for BP! Yes, I saw the previews and I believe Vienna and Mia were friends and Mia said she slept with Wes. I think that is why they broke-up. Unless I am spreading rumors here, lol. I think that is true. Well...can`t wait for BP. lol. Yay!! DWTS coming back on Monday!!

Hey Fiona. BP will be here before we know it.It's a fun show with lots of drama for sure.lol.I wouldn't be surprised if it was true as I never did Like/ trust Wes.lol.I think you mean Gia,i like her too. Not Wes.lol.Sorry i know you liked him on the show.

BEST of all Maks&DWTS returns on Monday!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #176 
Mary & Fiona,

I really think they need to make a show for Brad/Emily and daughter.  I want to know what happens now.  

and YAYAYAYAY for Maks/DWTS on Monday.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #177 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary & Fiona,

I really think they need to make a show for Brad/Emily and daughter.  I want to know what happens now.  

and YAYAYAYAY for Maks/DWTS on Monday.


 Donna, i would LOVE that.lol. Love the way you think.lol. Me too, i want to know what happens now.

 4 days and counting till Maks&DWTS!!!!!



__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #178 
LOL. Mary. Yes I meant Gia. Wonder why I said Mia? lol. I did like him..not anymore! Donna great idea! A reality show about Brad/Emily/Ricky....I`d watch it!!
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #179 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
LOL. Mary. Yes I meant Gia. Wonder why I said Mia? lol. I did like him..not anymore! Donna great idea! A reality show about Brad/Emily/Ricky....I`d watch it!!

Fiona,Close enough Mia,Gia.lolJust kidding.Remember how bad i was remembering all those girls names on the Bachelor? I  am bad with names,lol.I like both those names.Maybe Wes has changed his ways,lol.I hope.

Donna, tweet Brad about  your idea.lol.I am afraid to.lol.

__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.