Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I hope this link works in other countries?

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/all-star-family-feud/extra/season-2017/the-bold-vs-the-beautiful

This episode aired on Australian television tonight.
Lots of TK, lots of fun had by all.

[smile]

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/all-star-family-feud/2017/3/23

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
I just watched it on YouTube since the Australia link didn't work for me. That was fun, I don't know how anybody can do that onstage without their mind going totally blank! I think Thorsten gave the most right answers and the ones that weren't should have been, just sayin.'

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Christy...loved watching the show...I laughed so hard...they all had a great

time and ITA.. Thorsten's answers..#1

I was so happy that I could access that video..the bonus scenes are never accessible on

my computer.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I just watched this and am still laughing. The whole cast always seem to be having a ball!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
That was awesome!  Chocolate!!!  Loved PF kissing TK on the lips!  I believe he has a man crush on Mr. Kaye - but I can't blame him.
Thanks so much for posting!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I loved HT's comment about how they all got along, so the chemistry that we see on the show rings true!  They all seemed to like each other - and I enjoyed every one of them in real life !!                                   
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
OMG That was fun!!!   I truly think TK had the best answer most of the time. I always enjoy seeing that his brain and mine are thinking alike.  Is there a way to save/copy the whole thing to my computer?  Thanks, Christy, for posting this.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
OMG That was fun!!!   I truly think TK had the best answer most of the time. I always enjoy seeing that his brain and mine are thinking alike.  Is there a way to save/copyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=735&v=sYdMW7lpCQo the whole thing to my computer?  Thanks, Christy, for posting this.

Yes, go to the YouTube page it's on, start the video and after a few seconds you will see a red "Download" button appear underneath the video. Click that and then choose whatever size you want (the first option is the best, but it's a huge file).

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I watched it this morning as soon as Thorsten posted it, absolutely loved it!!  Thorsten's facial expressions are so precious, love to watch him do shows like this!!  They should do it more often because they seem to enjoy each other so much.  It was priceless!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
This was great!  Thorsten was, as always, the smartest guy in the room, not to mention most handsome, most charming, funniest, wittiest...   ;-)

Not understanding how some of the answers given didn't make the list.  Who the heck did they poll anyway, lol?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
That was so funny, loved it Thorsten is smart [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.