Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ridge asks Katie to go after the FC shares in her divorce settlement.
Thomas grows closer to Sasha.

Wednesday 10th August
Brooke is put on the spot when Bill asks her a favor regarding Katie
Ridge and Steffy plot to separate Eric and Quinn

Friday 12th August
Eric calls a family meeting

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
yeah, another week where Ridge appears!!

yeah Caroline will see what stupid she had been (I hope we won't have a bitchy Caroline with Sasha to have Thomas like the period where her boyfriend Rick was usual to date, kiss and play pretty woman with Maya)

Eric and Quinn like the new great romance? No thanks, it would be interesting if Quinn were using Eric, now she is a crazy womand with a new obsession (But Sheila and Morgan were so much better than this cartoonish villain)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thomas grows closer to Sasha.

YEAH! Thomas's bull about wanting more...he wants more alright....a little bit of

sasha...a little bit of veronica ! Caroline will see that Ridge was right all along!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Thomas and Pee Stick! Did not see that coming.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Fantastic interview with Thorsten in SOD.  His commentary all so witty, hilarious and spot on.  Just ADORE his awareness with regards to Ridge.  So many other actors out there with the same lack of self-awareness as the characters they portray but not our TK.

SOD Pic2.jpg

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks, Alina! Nobody gives an interview like TK! Thoughtful and funny - I can't remember the last (if ever!) time I laughed at spoilers, and enjoyed it!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I just love his snarky style - he never fails!  I have to say it tends to put things back into focus for me when I start taking all this too seriously.  Thanks for sharing!

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
So Ridge and Katie again didn't see that coming....what about Bridge, Bell is confusing us all

I don't think that's necessarily what he's saying but it's very interesting nonetheless!  He did give her the best engagement string ring she ever received afterall, LOL, so I guess anything is possible! 

God, I love reading Thorsten's interviews and getting his take on things.  I also love the fact that TK is unique in that he actually understands and acknowledges that Ridge is flawed and that his actions have consequences unlike certain others that refuse to acknowledge their characters have done heinous things. 

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Totally agree with you Alina, at least Ridge stands up to his mistakes....and Thorsten Kaye is just marvelous in everything he does....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Is Bell drinking at work????? Lol

I really do think he is....how else can Caroline tell Ridge on their wedding day that

being with him was not a dream come true because she didn't even dare to dream of

being his wife because she felt he was beyond her realm of existence! 

Expressions that profound should not be trivialised....the viewer expects a strong

couple that will face struggles together but NO...she is not portrayed as a woman of

conviction and resolve but misplacing empathy for the moron who did take advantage

of her heartbreak and how desperate is this woman to have a child that to conceive

under those circumstances is SO GRATEFUL...it is actually pathetic!jmo

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
... so tommy boy has compassion for peestick girl...his humanity is bountiful![POd]

Where was it for his father..who almost died and struggled to recapture his gift of

design and fell in love with the woman who helped him along that road to recovery!

Peeping Tom and Pee Stick Sasha are a perfect match...they both interjected

themselves in couples' lives but betraying and punching one's father ,puts Toomy in

a class by himself of "Lowest of the low!"

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Ridge speaks to Katie about his future...lovely...what is unsettling about that is she and her older sister have Ridge's life planned 

out for him...they are the Valley psychics!

Brooke to Ridge when Caroline was on NY...you are going to break up with her...it will be a big sacrifice but you know it will be for

her own good....and the doozy...you are going to need me but you don't see it yet....(infuriating!!!!)

Little sister to older sister....its a matter of time when Caroline and Thomas get together...they have a child!

Lets face it, Mr.Bell has wanted this Brooke and Ridge thing to happen and actors are storytellers and Ridge did tell Brooke that he

had a feeling there was still a chapter in their lives ...BELL preparing us for bRIDGE and I must admit the kiss on the waterfall was

SPECTACULAR!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bb-casting-news-6/

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFIL has hired a new R.J., who is now a teenager. Anthony Turpel landed the role of Ridge and Brooke’s only child together. The actor’s previous credits include parts on LIFE IN PIECES, FUTURE SHOCK, HENRY DANGER and COMEDY BANG! BANG! Turpel first airs on Wednesday, September 14.

Let's HOPE this child of Ridge won't make me see RED!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks Alina...I guess since Ridge is not with Caroline...Brooke has encouraged their

son to come visit...she has a plan and I hope Ridge doesn't get snarled in her trap!

I loved the scenes between the younger R.J  and his dad...maybe he and Ridge will

play hockey this time around!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
^^ I doubt that it will play out like that.  I'd be shocked if RJ's return is part of a Brooke scheme to get Ridge back.  That would be rebooting Bridge in the wrong way, IMO and I doubt B&B would go this route after waiting so long to go there again.

I wonder if something happens to RJ (a health crisis, maybe) and this will draw Bridge together again.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
The only point  to bRIDGE is that Bill loses to Ridge! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember Ridge telling PIG when Brooke was with PIG that if Ridge said he

wanted her back...she would kick PIG out of her bed so fast that the little sword around

his neck would spin!!!(something along those lines)

So for that reason I'm getting prepared for Brooke and Ridge romance...short, I

hope but it will make it abundantly clear to Bill that Ridge is #1 and Brooke settles for

Bill when Ridge is not available!

I'm looking forward to those confrontations!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: