Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is JY's interview in DC, but he has very complimentary things to say about Thorsten. 
http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/11/06/exclusive-bold-beautifuls-jacob-young-talks-game-changing-new-storyline/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Sharon, thanks for the link.  Loved what JY had to say about TK.  I think he used to speak highly of TK even back in AMC days, so that is always nice to see.

What I hated was the adjectives used to describe Ridge by whoever wrote the article.  I understand Ron Moss's Ridge was different, but still, there could have been more dignified way of pointing out things from Ridge's past, the same things that EVERYONE in town has done.  And since this was to prop JY/pRicky, there was no mention of unimaginably horrific things HE has done to Ridge! But it is great to know how all the actors work so well together.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the article, Sharon. I think JY has always had a lot of respect for TK's talent and work ethic, and I applaud him for that.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Here's something from B&B Screencaps on Facebook that looks promising! 

[image]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
OMG, OMG, OMG, this is the stuff of dreams!  Woo Hoo!  Finally we will get to see a bit of Scary, Quiet and Lethal Ridge in 2015!!!!!!!  SO looking forward to watching Ridge DESTROY Forrester Creations and crush Little pRicky like a little bug that he is! 
Thanks for the great news Sharon!  And I love the side-by-side with similar facial hair, LOL.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Now we're talkin!!

[yippee]

[popcorn]

Thanks Sharon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Sounds interesting!!!.. Is that his Daddy? I'm not familiar with the actors from the pre -TK days.  This should be fun.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Yes - JM played Massimo Marone - who it was revealed had an affair with Ridge's mom, Stephanie during college & he is Ridge's bio-dad.  Ridge grew up a Forrester & the 'anointed' one as he was often called.  Eric nor Stephanie knew MM was his actual dad so it was a shock to everyone, including Stephanie,  finding out.  If memory serves, Ridge was in the hosp & the blood type was not compatible with Eric & that's how they found out.   Personally, having watched JM as MM & also SD on DOOL for so many yrs, I know his work & TK would match up well with him.  At least it would be s/l for TK!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Yes - JM played Massimo Marone - who it was revealed had an affair with Ridge's mom, Stephanie during college & he is Ridge's bio-dad.  Ridge grew up a Forrester & the 'anointed' one as he was often called.  Eric nor Stephanie knew MM was his actual dad so it was a shock to everyone, including Stephanie,  finding out.  If memory serves, Ridge was in the hosp & the blood type was not compatible with Eric & that's how they found out.   Personally, having watched JM as MM & also SD on DOOL for so many yrs, I know his work & TK would match up well with him.  At least it would be s/l for TK!

It probably be a recast. I read JM is very sick
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Hadn't heard that.  Sorry about that bec he would be awesome to watch with TK. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks, Sharon. I knew the "history", just don't know the actor. It's too bad if he can't come back.  His face has just enough similarity to TK's to make it believable. Ridge in destructive mode should produce some wonderful episodes.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
  Eric nor Stephanie knew MM was his actual dad so it was a shock to everyone, including Stephanie,  finding out. 
Sharon, I wasn't aware of this little detail.  This is what I hate about soaps trying to rewrite history.  I have only been watching since "TK as Ridge" was announced, so I had believed the recent dialog that clearly said Stephanie "deceived" Eric about the paternity. 

I just can't wait for this s/l to unfold, the only fear is how much airtime they will allow TK/Ridge before someone hijacks it.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
The only deception involved that I know of was that she kept the secret from Eric that she had slept with MM.  But when it was revealed that Eric couldn't possibly be Ridge's bio-dad, then she realized it had to be MM.  But she never deliberately kept anything from Eric about Ridge's paternity bec she truly didn't know it then.  At least that's how I remember it!! 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.