Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Would love to talk with anyone who is watching!
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I don't watch but I heard it was a good season this time. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
It is - if you haven't watched before, this would be a good one to get in on...  there are lots of divas and loonies!  Last week, Star Jones and Dionne Warwick were unbelievably horrible "team players..." Dionne actually slammed Marly Matlin down when she had a great idea for writing their children's book about a deaf girl, saying "little kids don't care about that!"  THEN, Dionne wanted HER NAME on the cover, as the one who thought of "the concept" for the team's book, even though she did NOT. (and the book was not very good)
I LOVE Dionne Warwick music, but don't think I can even listen to it any more after the way she behaved!  very sad...
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I saw on Regis & Kelly that Regis picked Star Jones to win.  She's tough so we'll see. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
My fav Lisa Rinna is gone. I SO agree with all you said Zenderella.I was so upset with DW&SJ too.I also hated how they treated Lisa Rinna.I think they are a bunch of meanies.lol.So surprised how Dionne acted.I am no fan of hers.I think Gary Busey is so weird.lol.

Go Regis.lol.Donna,Starr Jones just may win,she sure is tough wouldn't want to mess with her.lol.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
thanks for the info - I can't believe ANYONE would pick Star Jones to win!  She has been a TOTAL backstabbing w *tch on the show!!  They forced Lisa Rina to be the project leader because they KNEW she wouldn't be able to handle it - and next week, you KNOW they will be laughing about how they 'took her down!'--------------------------------------------Same thing the first week - Richard Hatch (who is now back in jail IRL) verbally abused and even pushed David Cassidy!!  Yet HE got to stay, even though he was the losing project leader!--------------------------If you haven't watched, they always do a 5 minute "catch up" at the beginning to get everyone up to speed...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.