Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is just a shameless plug for my husband's band. They are in an online contest for a development/record deal with a branch of Epic and are currently in 5th place. Last week they ended the week in 2nd! If they end any week in 1st they automatically advance to the quarter finals! So, if you like rock music or know someone that does, or just want to help out a fellow boardie, go to eventide.musicnation.com to vote for them (this method does require registration but it is very short and easy) and you can also vote by texting "eventide" to 628466 (nation). You can vote by each method once per day. Thanks!

P.S. Webmasters, if you feel this violates any board rules please delete it. I try very hard to respect the rules here and don't want to make anyone mad.  

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera
This is just a shameless plug for my husband's band. They are in an online contest for a development/record deal with a branch of Epic and are currently in 5th place. Last week they ended the week in 2nd! If they end any week in 1st they automatically advance to the quarter finals! So, if you like rock music or know someone that does, or just want to help out a fellow boardie, go to eventide.musicnation.com to vote for them (this method does require registration but it is very short and easy) and you can also vote by texting "eventide" to 628466 (nation). You can vote by each method once per day. Thanks!

P.S. Webmasters, if you feel this violates any board rules please delete it. I try very hard to respect the rules here and don't want to make anyone mad.

Good luck!! (We like rock music!)

(Speaking of rock music, one of my hobbies is watching old music videos on YouTube and my all-time favorite one was removed - so if anybody has the video of Lost and Found by the Kinks on tape, please contact me!!!! I will pay anything to get a copy of this )

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Done.  Gera, you might need to nudge me occasionally, my memory slips...LOL
I wish I had thought to post here when my nephew's band was in one of these competitions.
Christy, I wish I could help you, I'm a Kinks fan too.  (Showing age here...LOL)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks for the support ladies! I'll probably post something on here every couple of days just to keep it in people's "new post" list.

cambriel

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
My husband and I recently saw Ray Davies in San Diego.  The entire crowd was over 40 years old.  AND We can still rock.

Christy, I will have my son look for the video.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.