Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Yes, I am grasping at straws.  I know TK said he wasn't interested in playing Patrick again, but now I find myself hoping that maybe he will change his mind.

I just know I need to see TK on my screen again . . . and soon!!

Ladies, please keep us as posted as you can.  Let TK know we are desperate to know what his future plans are.

Desperate . . . buy not nosey.  (Well, maybe a little).  LOL!!

June

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I am just DESPERATE to know if we shall ever see TK on another Daytime or Primetime show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Yes, I am grasping at straws.  I know TK said he wasn't interested in playing Patrick again, but now I find myself hoping that maybe he will change his mind.

I just know I need to see TK on my screen again . . . and soon!!

Ladies, please keep us as posted as you can.  Let TK know we are desperate to know what his future plans are.

Desperate . . . buy not nosey.  (Well, maybe a little).  LOL!!

June

I would love it,but just don't think it will ever happen.But yes he could change his mind.Boy does Marty need her Patrick now.With Cole going to jail Marty is just a wreck.I am not gonna miss Cole,too much Starr&Cole,now it will be too much James&Starr!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Right Mandy!!  I (we) just need to know there is hope to see TK in the future.  I'm terrified he is just going to give up acting and that would be such a terrible waste.  He is absolutely the best actor I have ever seen!!

I've always been a fan-girl type . . . have always had my favroites . . . but nothing in all my 46 years has been like this.

Mary, I hope you're wrong!!  LOL!!

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Right Mandy!!  I (we) just need to know there is hope to see TK in the future.  I'm terrified he is just going to give up acting and that would be such a terrible waste.  He is absolutely the best actor I have ever seen!!

I've always been a fan-girl type . . . have always had my favroites . . . but nothing in all my 46 years has been like this.

Mary, I hope you're wrong!!  LOL!!

June

LOL June, i hope i am wrong!lol!

Have a great weekend.Big HUGS!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Come on Ladies...think positive.  His talent will bring our TK back. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

Come on Ladies...think positive.  His talent will bring our TK back. 

LOL Donna. your so right, we need to think postive here.YES,TK is the BEST & his talent will bring our TK back. big

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Oh Donna!!  I am thinking positive, but sometimes thinking that way gets my heart broken.  LOL!!

But yes . . . nothing but positive thoughts that we will be seeing TK again . . SOON!!

June

RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi All,

Too sad to think of not seeing him regularly.  He is just too good of an actor -and sooooo handsome - hope he will be on something that we can see him regularly.   

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
   If  not acting  is what TK wants, I am trying to accept his decision, but I am hoping so much that this is not the case. I wonder if HE realizes what he means to us. He is not just another handsome actor to drool over.  TK is so much more. He is a real live PERSON that we LOVE and will miss tremendously.  He's not even gone yet and already I'm in mourning, dreading missing that big chunk of my daily life when I can feel like i am with him. 
     Oh, Thorsten, if you can't be Zach  (I do understand the geographical problem)   please find another way to be visable to us that need you   .. as soon as possible.
Wildypoetic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Someone will make him an offer he can't refuse. TK has too much talent to give up on acting.Don't they say people are bitten by the bug once you get it in your system...
I would love to see TK do some serious writing as well.
I will miss him on my screen but I know he WILL be back!
I would love to see Patrick I never got to. Would we get the hair too?
Keep the faith!

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I have only seen him in other soap roles here and finally got through all the clips maybe two weeks ago.  By far for me personally I really really liked Patrick. Of course not knowing all the storylines etc. maybe I am not objective enough but if I had my say, I still would go for Patrick.  I recently started to watch a little OLTL in between the daily routine and I got to say for someone who never watched this it's very easy to catch up and piece it all together.  At this dismal point in Marty's life it would be the perfect time to bring him back-the son's off to prison-the former boyfriend ran right back to the old girlfriend -then again I often think that it is hard for spouses to work together, you need your own space and basically your own thing to do. I have mixed feelings about it but if I had a choice I think Patrick was the best of all three soap roles. JMO

PC I still don't get.......

Just to add one more thing, when he had to the collar lenght  hair on AMC it looked fine, the shorter cut looks good too he has a good head of hair (unlike some men I know) so if he did return in the Patrick role I doubt he would have that great mane of hair.  They would have to make him age appropriate.  Like was Cole even born before he died? I don't think so, so you are talking a 20 to 21 year lapse in time. 

I agree with Mary on this one he and Marty had some sparks.  One of the best fictional couples in the soap world.   I really enjoy her character because she can turn quickly and without a flinch.

Megan
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Patrick was for me my FAVORITE. Having watched him every single day the 2 years he was on the OLTL.That is were i first fell in love with Patrick/TK.IMO Patrick&Marty were the BEST soap couple ever.Awww,Penny,Brown Penny.Sigh.Song without end soooo LOVED it when they played that haunting music in their scenes just added to the Wonderful romantic story.Though if Patrick does come back from the dead,i just know they will face all kinds of trouble,(BLAIR),lol.and won't for a second give them much happiness,but still,i would LOVE it for him to return as i have hoped&hoped it will happen, Only if TK wants to though.I wish him the BEST!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.