Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Emergencies have a way of popping up at the most inopportune times, but for some reason, I got lucky today, even though I could not watch AMC live as always, LOL.  Before I ran out, I barely made time to record the show, but since the last Zach scene had concluded yesterday, I had a feeling today would be a Zachless day.  Sure enough, I am typing this as I watch the ultimate snooze-fest, overcrowded by the Careys and Haywards and Martins!  The only saving grace is a little bit of Hubbards here and there   

Call it occupational hazard, but VI is probably in serious need for some lozenges, David has done more SCREAMING this week than most actors do in an entire year

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Call it occupational hazard, but VI is probably in serious need for some lozenges, David has done more SCREAMING this week than most actors do in an entire year  

So true.  Should probably dust off another place on his shelves for next year's emmy....we know how the emmy panel loves this. 

Show was unwatchable today.  Only TK can make me sit thru this garbage for an entire hour.   Turned it on and 10 minutes in, turned it right off.   No TK/Zach, no me...simple!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
So true.  Should probably dust off another place on his shelves for next year's emmy....we know how the emmy panel loves this. 

Yeah, the panel probably needs interpreters to understand episodes like Scary, QUIET and Lethal   Zach didn't even hold a gun, unlike David or today's JakeASS, LMAO!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I agree.  The only person who doesn't shout, snort, spit and thump his chest is Thorsten/Zach.  I was saying yesterday, how come everyone has to shout at each other. Zack can get his point across without all the bells and whistles and its so much better. (especially to my ears).

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks.   I won't bother taping it.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Speaking of today's snooze-fest....  Why hasn't Liza smacked down David with an assault and battery charge, not to mention kidnapping which per the letter of the law it IS?  I mean.... come on, he held a GUN to her and she's an officer of the court and doesn't even mention it to Jesse who would love to have SOMETHING to bring against David.   Oh, if only this story line were worthy of our comments.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Sainte, Liza has to be very careful there, she had known about the plot since the beginning, and she is an accessory to a whole list of crimes against......David!
Speaking of GUN, they come too easily to PVites.  Even JakeASS pulled one on David?  The whole thing is getting more bizarre by the day.  I mean, we know he hates JakeASS and will do anything to ruin any of the Martins, but does David REALLY want to live with Amanda? 

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

You're right, Searose!  I just hate justifying this stupidity with another comment but take comfort in knowing at least this one recognizes your intelligence which is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR greater than that of TIIC.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Liza does have to be careful with her involvement - Tad seems to make more sense when he says to do what you think is right - He is good with JR - I so cannot take any more of Jake and Amanda - Don't know how David could put up with Amanda - She is another entitled, poor me whinner like Kendall - Jessie and Angie are fine - Really don't care to watch when TK is not on - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.