Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Well, it's been another Zach-less day and I was about to get upset about it - but then a thought occurred to me: It sort of feels like TPTB are stalling the Hannah/ACS stuff a bit.  It makes me think that maybe they're stalling the Hannah/ACS so that the bulk of the story won't happen until after the new HW takes over - and also probably because of TK's contract status being up in the air for awhile there.  A few weeks ago major things happened: Zach took over at Cambias, Kendall found out she was pregnant, and now Hannah has shown up - and yet the last few days it feels like the storylines are just stalling, nothing much happens, and some of the scenes seem like re-writes.

If that's the case, then I can certainly live with the lack of Zach airtime this month because from what I can tell with the other storylines the Hack is doing her best to wreck a lot of characters and storyline possibilities on her way out the door.  I think this ACS/Cambias/Hannah stuff could be really good, provided the Hack doesn't get her hands on it and do something stupid to screw it up in the next few weeks.

Does anyone else feel like nothing much has been happening in the last couple of days? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
Well, it's been another Zach-less day ....
Does anyone else feel like nothing much has been happening in the last couple of days? 

Absolutely!  Nothing to hurry home for that is for sure.  Even the boards have been fairly quiet. 

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
Well, it's been another Zach-less day and I was about to get upset about it - but then a thought occurred to me: It sort of feels like TPTB are stalling the Hannah/ACS stuff a bit.  It makes me think that maybe they're stalling the Hannah/ACS so that the bulk of the story won't happen until after the new HW takes over - and also probably because of TK's contract status being up in the air for awhile there.  A few weeks ago major things happened: Zach took over at Cambias, Kendall found out she was pregnant, and now Hannah has shown up - and yet the last few days it feels like the storylines are just stalling, nothing much happens, and some of the scenes seem like re-writes.

If that's the case, then I can certainly live with the lack of Zach airtime this month because from what I can tell with the other storylines the Hack is doing her best to wreck a lot of characters and storyline possibilities on her way out the door.  I think this ACS/Cambias/Hannah stuff could be really good, provided the Hack doesn't get her hands on it and do something stupid to screw it up in the next few weeks.

Yes, that is exactly how I feel.  The Chandler/Carey /Martin scenes appear to be rewrites, except for Janet being included. I think, I hope, that they are keeping the Cambias s/l for the May sweeps and for the new writer to take over. It is  disappointing though not to see Zach in the opening scenes and know there will be nothing interesting to look forward to. The Chandler/Carey circus is so boring. I also agree that on her way out McT is ruining a lot of the characters. Perhaps it is just as well that she is not concentrating on the ACS/Cambias/Hannah s/l.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

ITA!  I noticed that too!  It appears that Zendall is just used to fill space.  I am really hoping that the new HW realize that Zach/TK is one of the greatest assets of AMC... They better capitalize on that.... and soon!

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Less is more in my opinion until we get through April and the end of the McT scripts (especially since we can look forward to Cheri's PC clips).  Let's waste the crummy writing on other characters.

I also think they are stretching so Zach's SL gets interesting for May sweeps.  I'm sure there is something to your point Mackenzie that TK had not resigned when these episodes were done, and there might have been different plans for Hannah depending on TK (which is why there is so much mystery surrounding Hannah right now). 

I noticed Zach usually appears on Thursdays and Fridays (probably another ploy to get people watching before the weekend), so I think we can look forward to the next couple of days.
wildchild65

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

certanly hasnt been worth watching in fact it was a waste of time.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.