Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I don't get this girl.   She treated Zach with absolute disdain when she found out he caused the black-out.   She acted repulsed by him.  As far as I know, Zach never had a chance to defend himself (not that he owed her an explanation or anything like that) and they didn't "talk it out" either.  Then today.......she's very nice and supportive of him as if she never rejected him for his actions.  She even referred to him as "Uncle Zach" to Emma.  Huh? If her dialog had actually included her acknowledging her negative reaction towards Zach and apologizing for it, I would have accepted her "nice-ness" today.  But that did not happen.

Is it just me or is this just another inconsistency in the writing.   Am I making any sense at all?  I just never know what angle any of these character are going to come from when it comes to interacting with Zach.   One day they hate him for their hang nails and other days they act like they're his best friend.   Two faced PV freaks.....that's all I can say.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
If we want the new writers to overcome some of the idiotic writing in the past, we're going to have to overlook some inconsistencies.  It's not only Annie, but Josh (Josh drugged Zach, now he's the supportive brother-in-law).  I for one am willing to do that if means we get better stories and interaction between the characters.  Annie's disdain for Zach was more Greenlee propping than anything.

The old writing team cornered Zach so that Kendall and Myrtle are just about the only people he can confide in and depend on.  Hopefully that will change now (we can see some glimmers of hope with Erica, Josh, and Annie).
Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I get what you're saying. I was trying to think of it more like this...sometimes when something really bad happens you kinda just let everything else go for a while. It happens, in real life, quite often. Of course, I always say that I don't expect soap life to reflect real life and I still feel that way. I just know that in some cases you just have to forget about any fights or disagreements and show some support because whatever is happening to them (Zach in this case) is so much bigger than the disagreement.

I'm not suggesting that it was planned or meant that way by the writers, just that I don't think it is that far fetched for somebody to step up and be kind. I've done it, and had people do it for me.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
BrownPenny & Gera,

I totally see what you're saying.  Oh....and I totally forgot about Josh drugging Zach.  OMG!!!   But, you're right, maybe it's time to offer an olive branch in this situation.

I just don't trust them all though.   I've seen Zach get stabbed in the back way too many times.  JERKS!!!!

But,yes, hopefully, Annie was being sincere.  BUT I'M WATCHING.....VERY CLOSELY!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Well for that matter, Annie & Josh aren't the only ones!  Think about all the bad blood between Ryan & Zach, but they have a sort of uneasy coexistence, for Spike's sake & have managed to put the past sort of behind
them & step up for the kids.  Now, the only one so far that has actually apologized to Zach for their treatment of him is Erica, as far as I know.  Certainly many more need to grovel to him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Well for that matter, Annie & Josh aren't the only ones!  Think about all the bad blood between Ryan & Zach, but they have a sort of uneasy coexistence, for Spike's sake & have managed to put the past sort of behind
them & step up for the kids.  Now, the only one so far that has actually apologized to Zach for their treatment of him is Erica, as far as I know.  Certainly many more need to grovel to him.

ITA.....the whole freaking town of PV owes Zach an apology.  But we all have known that forever.  However, Erika stepping up (which is amazing in itself) may be all we'll get.  I suppose beggars can't be choosers.  Still pisses me off though.  Freaking hypocrites.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Very cute story Annie but I'm still watching you. 

In any case, TK & Melissa Claire Egan were too cute in that scene.  Great chemistry.  She's adorable and when TK went to hug her it was like this gigantic teddy bear snuggling up to her. I thought it was a sweet scene.

Just an observation:
Have you noticed how affectionate these actors are with each other.   I don't think it's acting. There's something sincere about the hugs and kisses in all the scenes. They truly love each other.  I suppose it turns into a family thing when you practically live with each other.  It's nice to see.  I bet they bicker like family too.

Anyway, remember "Annie"........be nice.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.