Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

dark hair?Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when i first saw the dark hair,lol,but saw the preview for an upcoming show and now she will be a brunette.Guess she wanted a change,thought her blond color was pretty.I can understand,my hair is dark,but wanted a change so i got highlights done awhile back.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

dark hair?Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when i first saw the dark hair,lol,but saw the preview for an upcoming show and now she will be a brunette.Guess she wanted a change,thought her blond color was pretty.I can understand,my hair is dark,but wanted a change so i got highlights done awhile back.lol.

Its' funny you bring this up.   I've gone the opposite route in the last few years.   I went as dark as TK a long while back but now I'm one giant ball of gray roots with mousy brown hair buried underneath which is usually tied back in ponytail by days end.

I think Melessa Claire Egan is such a pretty little thing.   I'm sure she'll look great.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I think I read somewhere that she had asked if she could go darker.  She thought it would be less confusing for the viewers since Annie and Greenlee had the same color and length of hair.  I have no idea if her natural color is the darker one or not.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Ann, I think I read somewhere that dark is her natural color. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Ann, I think I read somewhere that dark is her natural color. 

Yes I read that too.  A matter of fact she said they got upset at her for putting in the blonde highlights.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
KWAK's is dark again too.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.