Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Do Not Feed the Animal

Includes cast list/photos, movie stills, trailer, and theater info (for those lucky enough to live in a theater vicinity).

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you Kathy I can't wait!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
This looks so good! Thanks for the heads up! No Miami [frown]

VOD here I come!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
This looks good. I hope it will be available to the rest of us in some form eventually. Thanks for posting.
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for posting!  I'll try to get to Houston to see this.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I hope the VOD will be on Direct.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
I was watching a movie on the Chiller network last night and saw a commercial for Animal - very cool.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
[popcorn] Can't wait!  It's happening next month right? 

Sharon
Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
June 17th
lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
June 17th in theaters and VOD, then on Chiller channel after that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I can't wait for this! I'll be stalking Chiller and my ON Demand!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
just saw it's playing at a theater in Charlotte - about 70 miles away - might check it out.  It would be cool seeing TK on the big screen! 

Sharon
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I've never heard of the Chiller Channel. Is it a regular television channel? My Comcast doesn't list it.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
You should ask your cable co.  There are diff plans & you might not be subscribing to it now.

Sharon
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Chiller channel is 257 on Direct TV but they don't have Animal on the schedule yet.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Nope, Comcast doesn't carry Chiller according to my computer search....guess I'm out of luck, dammit.  I wonder if it will show up on Amazon later on, as "Occupant" did.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Pat - it's supposed to be on iTunes on June 17. You can pre-order it now.

I came across this Animal music video by Keke Palmer - some glimpses of TK in it!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks Christy! Great find! Can't wait for the movie!

lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks Christy! I took have Comcast and had no idea how I was going to be to watch the movie. I'm going to pre order for my iPad as soon as I get home tonight. One way of the other, I'm going to see this movie. TK looks awesome in the trailer!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Tweet from Chiller TV:

Chiller TV ‏@ChillerTV ·8 mins
Coming June 17th, the Chiller original "Animal"! Check out the trailer here: http://ow.ly/xPyn5

Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I just read on twitter

Animal is starting to screen early! It starts this Friday the 13th at the Downtown Independent in downtown LA off of Main St.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thanks you, Christy ! [bowing]        
My peace of mind is restored. I will definitely sign up for this one.
Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
here's a scene from the movie that I found on twitter with TK

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/76544/when-our-exclusive-animal-clip-attacks#axzz34SOh0kQl

scary

Another scene
http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/3298711/animal-attacks-exclusive-clip/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=animal-attacks-exclusive-clip
why not just show the whole movie online
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I saw it tonight! Ordered it on Directv.

OMG...Thorsten kicked ass and I'm happy to report he was very prominent and we get quite a bit of him playing a pivotal role. I don't know what I was expecting (not a fan of horror movies) but I was very pleasantly surprised in large part due to the amazing ness that is Thorsten Kaye. Absolutely loved him in this! Highly recommend y'all watch Animal.

lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I have watched the movie twice now, TK did kick ass! I tweeted how much I loved the movie to Brett Simmons, the director of Animal, here is his reply:

9h

thank you! Thorston is the MAN in it! Love that guy.

Sweet!! I'm glad that we're not the only ones who think he's amazing!![cool][cool2][woohoo][woohoo]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 
I really want to see this movie and I got it at amazon which is having a brain fart right now and wont let me watch. and amazon is the only site I trust. I guess I gave my money to them for nothing
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 
Alina, ICAM! Especially about TK! Would love to see him in another movie with Keke Palmer and Liz Gillies. And Karl was a memorable  character with presence who really made an impact (figuratively and literally) - I loved how the other characters looked to him leadership.

Laurie, love it, that is very cool!

Ridgefan, have you been able to watch it yet? I also ordered it via Amazon and didn't have any trouble. Watched it via my Roku and also on my iPad. But I did have trouble with OD which is why I turned to Amazon - when I tried watching it on OD, the screen had a picture within the picture thing going on which was really strange. After I watched via Amazon I went back and the picture had cleared up and was fine. So I ended up watching it through two different services [wink].

Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Alina, ICAM! Especially about TK! Would love to see him in another movie with Keke Palmer and Liz Gillies. And Karl was a memorable  character with presence who really made an impact (figuratively and literally) - I loved how the other characters looked to him leadership.

Laurie, love it, that is very cool!

Ridgefan, have you been able to watch it yet? I also ordered it via Amazon and didn't have any trouble. Watched it via my Roku and also on my iPad. But I did have trouble with OD which is why I turned to Amazon - when I tried watching it on OD, the screen had a picture within the picture thing going on which was really strange. After I watched via Amazon I went back and the picture had cleared up and was fine. So I ended up watching it through two different services [wink].

after I download thier video player and then I had to let virus software let me play it. and after all that. TK was great in it and it was worth the price just for him. other then that wow that was a shite movie just bad and the monster or deaths weren't even scary
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
^^I liked it; much better than I expected.  The words TK and shite movie in same sentence does not compute lol.  By his very presence in it...makes the movie worth watching and I plan on watching it more than once ;-) 

Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
^^I liked it; much better than I expected.  The words TK and shite movie in same sentence does not compute lol.  By his very presence in it...makes the movie worth watching and I plan on watching it more than once ;-) 

I did like no. But I didn't say I wont watch it again maybe tonight.
lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 
It wasn't the word shit that go to me, it was the line "what's so fucking funny". That was strange to hear, lol.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpayne1979
It wasn't the word shit that go to me, it was the line "what's so fucking funny". That was strange to hear, lol.

Have you seen this? because he drops a few F bombs at the end of it.
lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
I've seen that, it was really good. I liked the line in Aminal and the way he delivered it. Like Brett Simmons said, he was the MAN in that movie. Loved it when he stormed into the house and knocked that guy out, he was pissed!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpayne1979
I've seen that, it was really good. I liked the line in Aminal and the way he delivered it. Like Brett Simmons said, he was the MAN in that movie. Loved it when he stormed into the house and knocked that guy out, he was pissed!

Very Hot when he pissed off. he's just hot no matter what, but when he's pissed off even more hot if that's anyway possible.[bowing]
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
I bought "Animal" through iTunes in advance and watched it twice on Tuesday. It's not the kind of thing I would bother with normally, but I'll watch ANYTHING that TK is in, and it didn't disappoint me. He was in it more than I had expected and was of course his usual beautiful, strong, dependable self. I'm sure to watch it many many more times.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
"Animal" will be shown on the Chiller TV channel on Oct 10 - fyi.  Bumping... it's this Fri Oct 10, so get your dvds ready!! 

Sharon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
"Animal" will be shown on the Chiller TV channel on Oct 10 - fyi. 

Marking my calendar!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
"Animal" will be shown on the Chiller TV channel on Oct 10 - fyi.  Bumping... it's this Fri Oct 10, so get your dvds ready!!

Sharon
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Thanks Sharon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Well I enjoyed the movie for the most part - espec TK's acting - he makes anything seem like Shakespeare, but disappointed that I
was not able to record it.  Anyone else?  Evidently it can be downloaded only - new way to make sure you can't record for free. 

Sharon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Well I enjoyed the movie for the most part - espec TK's acting - he makes anything seem like Shakespeare, but disappointed that I
was not able to record it.  Anyone else?  Evidently it can be downloaded only - new way to make sure you can't record for free. 

Kathy and I are at the beach and the crappy non-HD Comcast we get here doesn't have the Chiller channel [frown]  I've never heard of not being to record something on TV. That blows!

I already have a copy of Animal but I hope Chiller shows it again just because I want to see it there.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Well it was a first for me, too.  Hub was frantically trying to get it to work, bless him - he kept opening new packs of DVDs thinking that was the problem- but it wasn't.  I don't mind paying for a download - that isn't the point - just so much nicer watching it whenever I want on my big screen.  Oh well.  It was very gory & I didn't like that 'Carl' got killed, but it's always fun watching anything Thorsten does!  So Christy is it available now on DVD? 

Sharon
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

I have DirecTV and recorded it last night.

I just watched it. Haha! I liked it! Lots of nervous anticipation and my heart was pounding a few times!

Dear Animal........thank you for eating Doug.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 
Sharon, I don't know if it is, I recorded it when it was on OD and I also have it on Amazon Instant Video so I can watch it on my phone, Kindle, ipad, laptop, PC....[biggrin]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.