Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Dear Mr. Frons,
I have been a faithful viewer of AMC for some time now and, as such, someone whose opinion matters nothing to you.  But I have had an epiphany of sorts, and I feel compelled to share this with you.
Are you truly utilizing the character of Ryan Lavery enough?  Think carefully about this.
*Ryan has relationships and story lines with Greenlee, Kendall and Annie.  Well...what about the other women of Fusion?  Babe is free.  Amanda is...loose.  Imagine this.  In one episode alone you could feature each of the women of Fusion stopping in their work and having a three minute fantasy of Ryan.  Then cut to the Fusion elevator door opening and Ryan walks out.  Then you could have a three minute interaction between each of these same women and Ryan.  Wow.  There is a potential for some major Ryantime there.
*We have Ryan and Emma.  We have Ryan and Spike.  What about Ryan and Ian?  Now bear with me here Brian...this gets a little twisty, but I think you might like this.  Dr. Joe confides in Ryan that Jamie is in over his head in Africa. (Joe never gets enough time me with Ryan). Ryan jets to Africa and we could have several scenes of sweaty, shirtless Ryan (and Jamie) in the jungle. Ryan helps Jamie settle in and solve his problems, and while doing so finds a plant that can CURE DEAFNESS!  Ryan jets back to PV, cures Spike and then finds that Ian has suffered a setback during his absence.  Ian needs some type of transfusion and so far, no one has proven a match.  Ryan rolls up his sleeve, supplies a sample and....do you see where I'm going with this?   Miracle of miracles -Ryan is the PERFECT match.  Now Ian has Ryan's blood flowing through his veins and he can become HISSON too.
*If he can cure deafness and save a premature baby, why can't he spend time with Lily and cure her autism spectrum disorder?
*Why not have Ryan be the mediator and repair the broken business relationship between Adam and Zach?
*Why not have Ryan be the mediator and repair the broken marriage of Erica and Jack?
Here's one of my more creative thoughts...have Dixie appear to Ryan in a vision and tell him about her daughter.  Then Ryan could reunite Tad with his daughter and cause Julie to fall in love with him too.
Aww, Bri...the possibilities are endless and it simply boggles the mind.  What do you think?
Sincerely,
Deb
P.S.  If you need anymore ideas on what the character of Ryan should REALLY do...visit this wonderful website (ThorstenKaye.com).  A large group of intelligent, insightful and very creative people will tell you what to do with Ryan.  Really.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Your letter was very funny.  However, since Fronsie has consistently proven that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, we don't really want to give him any ideas now do we? LOL

I would make one change and hope that is the one and only idea Fronsie gets from your letter:

Dr. Joe confides in Ryan that Jamie is in over his head in Africa. (Joe never gets enough time me with Ryan). Ryan jets to Africa and we could have several scenes of Ryan (and Jamie) in the jungle.  He one day slips on a banana peel, and realizes that the jungle is his home and decides to stay there forevah.

Thanks Fil!
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Deb, bite your tongue or lock your keyboard.  Do you know who you are writing to? The man that worships his Golden Boy Ryan above all else. He may actually take your ideas to heart and torture us to death. Deb, we have suffered enough on the alter of Lavery worship. Please do not contribute to inflicting more cruel and unusual punishment on us. LOL

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Absolutely classic!!  You ladies crack me up!!  HAPPY FRIDAY!!  June

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Deb dear, while your letter has me rolling, I must agree with Sandi and Diva.
PLEASE don't give the puppet master any more sick ideas. 
Meanwhile, I am ROFLMFAO!!!!  Literally.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb
Ian needs some type of transfusion and so far, no one has proven a match.  Ryan rolls up his sleeve, supplies a sample and....do you see where I'm going with this?   Miracle of miracles -Ryan is the PERFECT match.  Now Ian has Ryan's blood flowing through his veins and he can become HISSON too.

SPEW!!!!!!!!

You are good -- because I could really see something like that happening!

I have another suggestion to add to your dead-on ones:

Considering that Ryan is AMC's GAHHHHHD (typed with my best TV preacher emphasis), it's only his due to be exalted in true mythological god-like fashion. Surely the all-too-fake band that moved next door to Tad'n'KWAK are really dedicated Ryantology cult members who believe they must sacrifice their god's human form so he can live forever among the stars, lighting the whole universe with his Dynamite Kiddo strength, wisdom, and goodness. They logically accomplish this by building a homemade rocket powered by you-know-what, strapping Ryan to it, and... >>> deadly explosion noises<<<

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb
Ian needs some type of transfusion and so far, no one has proven a match.  Ryan rolls up his sleeve, supplies a sample and....do you see where I'm going with this?   Miracle of miracles -Ryan is the PERFECT match.  Now Ian has Ryan's blood flowing through his veins and he can become HISSON too.

SPEW!!!!!!!!

Considering that Ryan is AMC's GAHHHHHD (typed with my best TV preacher emphasis), it's only his due to be exalted in true mythological god-like fashion. Surely the all-too-fake band that moved next door to Tad'n'KWAK are really dedicated Ryantology cult members who believe they must sacrifice their god's human form so he can live forever among the stars, lighting the whole universe with his Dynamite Kiddo strength, wisdom, and goodness. They logically accomplish this by building a homemade rocket powered by you-know-what, strapping Ryan to it, and... >>> deadly explosion noises<<<

Ooooh Kathy...I am lighting candles that he WILL steal your idea.
This is fun.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb

SPEW!!!!!!!!

Oh Kathy, the vision of Ryan tied to a rocket heading for the stars....pure ecstacy. If only....!!!  AMC's ratings would go through the roof.  Are you reading this Mr. Frons?

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Please dont give Frons any more ideas, he's whacky enough as it is, he might just take you up on it.!!!!!! Did love all your great ideas though.

Take care,
Enis
OOPS just saw the banner, wonderful.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb
Dear Mr. Frons,
I have been a faithful viewer of AMC for some time now and, as such, someone whose opinion matters nothing to you.  But I have had an epiphany of sorts, and I feel compelled to share this with you.
Are you truly utilizing the character of Ryan Lavery enough?  Think carefully about this.
*Ryan has relationships and story lines with Greenlee, Kendall and Annie.  Well...what about the other women of Fusion?  Babe is free.  Amanda is...loose.  Imagine this.  In one episode alone you could feature each of the women of Fusion stopping in their work and having a three minute fantasy of Ryan.  Then cut to the Fusion elevator door opening and Ryan walks out.  Then you could have a three minute interaction between each of these same women and Ryan.  Wow.  There is a potential for some major Ryantime there.
*We have Ryan and Emma.  We have Ryan and Spike.  What about Ryan and Ian?  Now bear with me here Brian...this gets a little twisty, but I think you might like this.  Dr. Joe confides in Ryan that Jamie is in over his head in Africa. (Joe never gets enough time me with Ryan). Ryan jets to Africa and we could have several scenes of sweaty, shirtless Ryan (and Jamie) in the jungle. Ryan helps Jamie settle in and solve his problems, and while doing so finds a plant that can CURE DEAFNESS!  Ryan jets back to PV, cures Spike and then finds that Ian has suffered a setback during his absence.  Ian needs some type of transfusion and so far, no one has proven a match.  Ryan rolls up his sleeve, supplies a sample and....do you see where I'm going with this?   Miracle of miracles -Ryan is the PERFECT match.  Now Ian has Ryan's blood flowing through his veins and he can become HISSON too.
*If he can cure deafness and save a premature baby, why can't he spend time with Lily and cure her autism spectrum disorder?
*Why not have Ryan be the mediator and repair the broken business relationship between Adam and Zach?
*Why not have Ryan be the mediator and repair the broken marriage of Erica and Jack?
Here's one of my more creative thoughts...have Dixie appear to Ryan in a vision and tell him about her daughter.  Then Ryan could reunite Tad with his daughter and cause Julie to fall in love with him too.
Aww, Bri...the possibilities are endless and it simply boggles the mind.  What do you think?
Sincerely,
Deb
P.S.  If you need anymore ideas on what the character of Ryan should REALLY do...visit this wonderful website (ThorstenKaye.com).  A large group of intelligent, insightful and very creative people will tell you what to do with Ryan.  Really.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
You are very clever.  LMAO!

Thank you for that!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:

Nota bene:  Never, EVER eat while reading Kathy's posts.  One word:  Snort!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.