jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

E-Mail from sis:

SOW

border=0

11/13 Issue

Alicia Minshew Interview

SOW: Are you enjoying this old-school Kendall storyline?

AM: Yes & no. Being devious is always fun. But there are times when I feel she takes a few steps backward, & I don't want her to go backward. I want her to realize that she has two children now, and revenge is not the way. I want to show that this woman has grown.

SOW: Do you think that Greenlee got was coming to her?
AM: (Yes), but Kendall went about it the wrong way. Greenlee DID originally kidnap Spike, & because of that he is now deaf, so she should pay for that. But Kendall should not have set her up.

SOW: How will this affect her relationship w/ Zach & Ryan?
AM: With Zach there is definitely tension...but they're always there for one another. In the long run, it makes them stronger. There's tension w/ Ryan too. He's not happy w/ Kendall at all.

SOW: If you could write your own ending to this s/l, what would it be?
AM: Spike gets his cochlear implants...& all is forgiven. I do like Kendall & Greenlee as friends. I'd like for them to go to therapy together...She'll have her healthy children back, she'll have her friend back, and she & her husband can go to Europe for a month & just eat food & have sex.

News:
Kendall Frames Greenlee!

Kendall's plotting finally lands Greenlee in jail. Kendall gets Greenlee to meet her at the boathouse, claims that Zach has been in a car accident, & says she has to rush to the hospital, leaving Spike w/ Greenlee. Kendall chloroforms herself, calls 911, & claims she doesn't know where Spike is. Greenlee is heartbroken to realize that Kendall set her up. Greenlee confesses at her trial, & Kendall decides to come clean. All hell breaks loose before Kendall can say a word.

Winners:
Krystal & Adam

Losers:
Amanda still hasn't walked away from JR.

Sneak Peeks:
Richie's condition is revealed.
Adam bares his soul to Krystal.
Erica holds Ian for the first time.
Lily makes a lunch date w/ Richie.
Joe finds out something about Erica.
JR falls off the wagon.

Next Week:
Kendall holds Zach responsible for the mess they're in.
Richie stays one step ahead of Ryan.
Greenlee struggles to do the right thing.

Public Opinion:
A pro-AM letter that states Alicia should get Emmy recognition for the crash s/l.

Mail Call:
Everyone in PV ganging up on Greenlee? Boo hoo. No one cares.

Miss:
The embryos!
__._,_.___
__,_._,___

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
...She'll have her healthy children back, she'll have her friend back, and she & her husband can go to Europe for a month & just eat food & have sex.

Now that is must see TV!  Love in the afternoon.  I fear we will be lucky to get a 7 second scene of them sexing it up in a year, let alone for a month LOL. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
...She'll have her healthy children back, she'll have her friend back, and she & her husband can go to Europe for a month & just eat food & have sex.

Now that is must see TV!  Love in the afternoon.  I fear we will be lucky to get a 7 second scene of them sexing it up in a year, let alone for a month LOL. 

Indeed Cindy...indeed.

BTW..whatever happened to Love in the afternoon?
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye4kaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:

Indeed Cindy...indeed.

BTW..whatever happened to Love in the afternoon?

It turned into the monkey abuse show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
SOW: If you could write your own ending to this s/l, what would it be?
AM: Spike gets his cochlear implants...& all is forgiven. I do like Kendall & Greenlee as friends. I'd like for them to go to therapy together...She'll have her healthy children back, she'll have her friend back, and she & her husband can go to Europe for a month & just eat food & have sex.

Lish has the right idea... especially the last part. That is exactly what Zach and Kendall need after all the angst. Same for the audience. Are TPTB listening? The ratings might just improve.

The friendship? Well, that I can do without. I disliked Kenlee in 2005 and I  positively hate it with NuGreenlee.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I agree, now that's what I signed up for, love in the afternoon!!  I can suffer
through anything if I know I'm gonna get to see food and sex!!  Nobody does
either like Zach/TK!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
SOW:
The friendship? Well, that I can do without. I disliked Kenlee in 2005 and I  positively hate it with NuGreenlee.

ITA Diva.  All this talk about the "Magical Kenlee" boggles the mind.  Kenlee lasted five minutes from start to finish.  It was a plot-driven idiotic maneuver by McT to kick off the even more idiotic surrogacy storyline.  Anyone who sees it any differently is not watching the same show as I am.  Prior to Ryass's unsuccessful flight off that cliff (can't that monkey do anything right?) "Kenlee" hated eachother and IMO that's how it should remain, now more than ever.

Thanks Fil!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
SOW:

ITA Diva.  All this talk about the "Magical Kenlee" boggles the mind.  Kenlee lasted five minutes from start to finish.  It was a plot-driven idiotic maneuver by McT to kick off the even more idiotic surrogacy storyline.  Anyone who sees it any differently is not watching the same show as I am.  Prior to Ryass's unsuccessful flight off that cliff (can't that monkey do anything right?) "Kenlee" hated eachother and IMO that's how it should remain, now more than ever.

Typical Kenlee was when Kendall and Zach ran into Rylee on July 4th the comment Greenlee gave to Kendall was exactly how that friendship was prior to the surrogacy s/l...

Kendall: Well, I -- I thought Greenlee, true to form, was doing something stupid again, so I ran over to defend her as a friend.

Greenlee: Hmm, let's see -- enemy, friend, Kendall. Hard to tell the difference. One paints your nails with one hand while the other pours polish in your drink.

It has and will always be about what Greenlee wants and needs.  Kendall is just her whipping post.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.