Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

At 19:50 in the "more" episode.................

"THORSTEN KAYE IS PRETTY HOT!!!!!!!!!"

AMEN to that! 

Only one regular episode, and the extended version of girl-talk "more" today.  Episode 61 was SO boring, all I could think of while watching was, Brooke's bracelet matches Dimitri's suit more than her dress [rolleyes].  Thank goodness for fairly Zach-centric reruns on Soapnet these days, or I would be in serious Zach-withdrawal right now.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend.  Does anyone know if season 2 starts next week, or will there be a break before they resume? 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Sigh. Glad I checked in here first!

Thanks for saving me from the immediate frustration of trying to locate any post-#25 episode on the HuluPlus Roku menu! Sounds like a "watch in bed on my dinky Kindle when I get around to it" kind of episode.

I will resume watching Orphans of the Storm on Netflix. (g)

The latter title having a somewhat appropriate ring.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Bummer!  Looks like there is a break before season two starts.  I wish I had some inkling as to when though. 

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

[543447_10151737724268393_915788774_n]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
HAWT!  Thanks KJ.

All this time and I am still bummed about what followed the kiss.  It was as if the editing staff forgot to show us how Zach/Lea conversation ended on that bench.  No Zcene in the second half of that episode, and then nothing in the season finale either. 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
[thud] Nobody kisses like Zach!!!!!!!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I feel robbed! I was so hoping OWN wouldn't edit ANY of him from this episode. Zach's scenes were so good and I wanted to get  every last second on disc. He was so moving , not only in the deleted passionate part of the kiss, but in the follow-up "what i wanted" and  " get you home safe" parts.  At least they gave us the "waking up" shots..(so beautiful!).....I had been afraid they would be omitted and I really wanted to be able to get some still shots for wall-pasting and/or possible paintings, which I now can, thank heavens!. I feel Zach was disproportionally the target of the edits throughout the whole OWN season, but then I really wasn't keeping track of anyone else, so I could be wrong. I guess I should just be thankful to Own for what they did give us, and I AM. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.