Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Oh Lea, Zach knows you were not staking the place for burglars, he knows that you KNEW he would come back for Miranda's shoes, LOL.  And you were ready, not only with what you wanted to say to him, but with handcuffs, because you wanted his attention for long enough ;) 

And Zach, I understand what you are saying, Kendall's lack of trust/faith in you has always been an issue in the past, but this is Lea.  Give her a chance.  May be she can help heal those old wounds if you let her?  Even if she can't, she seems to make an honest effort.  I so wish you had gone back inside and kissed the hell out of her and asked her to go to the gala with you :sigh: 

Thanks AMC, for not cutting that scene short.  What was in the promo, we got the whole thing for a change :)

But OMG, Lea leaning over to take the handcuffs off, and Zach leaning towards her and touching her hair ever so lightly!!!!!!!   HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!!!!!!!!   The entire scene was so great, Lea making such an effort, Zach actually verbalizing his feelings about the whole thing, the heat building up!  Of about 50 minutes of crud that is Celia/Colby/David show, this one scene was the golden moment that will be watched over and over and over again!  But then again, every Zach moment on screen is precious!  I may be reading it wrong, but the way Zach looked at Lea when she asked Miranda to instagram was as if he was slightly disappointed that she wasn't gonna be there.  Zach showing up at the gala with the shoes was priceless!  Why couldn't we have a little more of him instead of getting so much of Opal, of David, of Celia/Colby, of the Cream Puff?

Really, other than oh-so-little of Zach scenes, today was a waste of time.  Enough of Celia's visions (now Opal's added to them), enough of Colby's ..... (fill in the blanks, many MANY choices there).  But the worst moment has to be Dr. Prick saying "this is a hospital, not an emotional retreat", and then a moment later, they want me to feel sorry for him!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to Adam's return next week, but PLEASE give us more Zach!  He hasn't interacted with anyone except Lea, Jesse, Miranda and Binks.  Can we PLEASE have him in scenes with Opal, Brooke, nuJoonyer, make acquaintance with Dimitri, and how about some ZADAM!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Searose, ICAM. For the first time since the AMC reboot started, I FF'd through everything that wasn't Zach when I watched the shows today. I've had my absolute fill of that royal asshole David, skanky Colby, dumb Celia, and idiot Petey. Seems like David gets twice the air time of anybody else!

Lea has really grown on me and while I was glad to see a few minutes more of her and Zach tiptoeing around each other, it's just so frustrating that their relationship is treated like an afterthought.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
"Every girl should be lucky enough to have an Uncle Zach around to flatter her" .......... and to dance with her at a gala looking devilishly handsome , and to guide her through life!!!!!!

Zach and Miranda (every moment between them) and Zach figuring out what is in AJ's heart, those were the only things worth my time in the first episode.  And we got what, less than 10 seconds of Zach in the second episode?  All we got was a glimpse of Ziranda dance, Zach whispering the words "are you OK?" to her, and Zach rushing to get a drunk Jesse out?

THIS SHOW FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe Zach is in a tent full of PVites, and still NO interaction with anyone except Miranda, AJ and that one moment with Jesse?  Not even a warm hello from Opal or Dixie?  Not even making an acquaintance with Dimitri?  Not even an exchange of words with David or a smackdown of Joonyer?

This show is so bordering on ridiculous at times, Dixie hasn't been able to "reach" Thadeass to tell him that Joonyer is out of coma?  The entire Adam/Joonyer confrontation happens off screen?  Adam comes to town for a total of 15 seconds and he is gone?  It's nice that BCT showed his human side and asked if Cassie is OK, but for him to get this much airtime?  Celia, Colby, David, Cara, Dr. Jerk, the golden statuette, every one of them SO unworthy of the time they got, UGH!  
I was so bored while watching, I was thinking of starting a thread to comment on all the dresses and hairstyles.

And there is no Zach in the preview!  I know he could still be on, but for heaven's sake, somebody please go and wake up the new PTB before this show gets cancelled AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJ, thanks for the lovely snappie!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
The gala was a perfect place for Zach to interact with some of Pine Valley's denizens.  For months he's been isolated with Lea, Jesse and Angie.  While I love seeing him with Miranda, AJ, Jesse and Angie, I'd like to see him have some contact with people like David, Opal, Adam, Brooke, Joe, Dixie, even Griffin.  [Where the heck is he anyway?]  Anytime with Zach in my sights is OK with me; but Zach in a bubble is such a waste of the incomparable TK's talent, IMO
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Zach & Miranda scenes have been sublime albeit way too short! 

Searose, I too am beyond angry by how easy it could have been to have Zach 'spread his wings' a little at the gala and yet get ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.  I'm going to give the new writers a chance to correct this idiocy (according to Ginger Smith..she did say she wanted to integrate the cast of characters more) but honestly, I'm not going to hold my breath.   My frustration level at the little Zach/TK time we're getting is at an all time high!

I was really hoping that Lea would attend the gala and that she and Zach could have spent some time talking and dancing and getting closer together.  Ahh, idiots!  Another wasted opportunity.  Although she wasn't there, I did think Zach's advice to Miranda "if you don't open your heart you'll never know how beautiful it could be" made him think of his heart and the possibilities with Lea.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
(according to Ginger Smith..she did say she wanted to integrate the cast of characters more) but honestly, I'm not going to hold my breath.  
Me neither.  For all I know, her idea to "integrate the characters" would be something along the lines of David sleeping with the daughter of his one-time bed buddy, or giving us Celia/Petey/Colby/David rectangle to last another 20 years

BTW, I was pissed about Dixie's "unable to reach" excuse, because if she really is a soulmate of PV's best(!!!!) PI, she should know there are ways to communicate without a telephone.  But she did not even bother telling AJ, who lives in the same house as she does, she did not even bother showing Joonyer a picture of AJ to show him how his kid is all grown up.  I can't recall who, but someone on this board used to referred to her as Ditzie, and I totally agree with that name, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

What a waste of one hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Except for the two seconds of "on the next AMC" what looked like the back of Zach's head and shoulder!  Even though I don't bother watching most of it, I do let it run, just so it counts for the ratings.  But AMC not capitalizing on the most popular character/actor returning to PV is such a waste of airtime!

Oh, and the super hawt 10 seconds on "More"   If only we could count on AMC actually airing it uncut!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Ziranda!!!!!!!!!  Ziss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZYRTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziranda!
  Wow!  So now we finally know that Zach is STILL in a hotel room, next to Lea's, and he is finally looking at apartments and lofts.  May be TPTB are listening a little bit, and throwing us a crumb in way of Miranda mentioning possibly crashing at Zach's new place.  But Miranda, please don't refer to him as just "Zach".  "Uncle Zach" makes both of you sound so much more adorable!

Ziss!  Now THAT was HAWT!!!!!  Slllllllloooooowwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy progressing there.  Finally in the right direction!

Zyrtle!!!!!!!!!!!!  Was that a new picture of Myrtle?  I don't remember seeing that one before.  But that flashback was awesome, the show could use a few more of those, and I loved seeing Eileen Herlie's name in the credits. 

And Zach looked even more handsome today, in his suit and in his Redwings nightshirt

The rest of the show?  Blah blah blah total bore of Celia, Colby, Dixie, Cara...........  Like I care for Dr. Anders' backstory, or for Cara being blackmailed, a situation she has put herself in, or for Opal's visions of Celia or for Celia's visions or for that matter, ANYTHING Celia.  I do find it funny that just like the old days, everyone has a GPS chip implanted in him, everyone knows where to find whoever they are looking for, like Joonyer just walking through town and finding David when he wants to!

I was surprised that Jesse never changed the locks until now.  I thought he would have already installed security cameras and the works.  Oh well.......

Sadly, no Zach in previews   But being "season finale", I hope there will be some Zach stuff.  Keeping fingers crossed

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
searose, amen to your whole post.

I'm always afraid to get too excited by any great Zach scene lest the other shoe drop ...but showing Zyrtle? If Zach remembering Myrtle basically telling him to go for it doesn't mean something - something more than a single kiss, no matter how amazing - if this show used Myrtle for something that doesn't actually lead to anything, then it'll be one of the cheapest lowest ploys this show has ever pulled and that's saying something. (Sorry for the run-on sentence.) That kiss left me speechless and Lea's speechless reaction felt so right.

I already feel like the universe is against me when it comes to Zach scenes and now I have a witness that something is seriously fucked up. Kathy and I watched the #59 show together and the first time we watched it, the very first Zach scene we saw was him in bed. Not only that, but there were no previews showing the kiss at the end of the #58 show the first time we watched that (the second time, the preview was there). It's like the Zalea scenes were just missing. If you hadn't posted about them we may never have even known they were in there. Twilight zone time, huh? If we hadn't watched the shows together and experienced the same thing I'd think I was losing what was left of my mind.

At least the Ziranda scenes were there! I love them together so much. I know she was at least partially using Zach being lonely as an excuse but still it was a whole lot more consideration than I'm used to Zach getting. There's nothing I want more than for them to share that loft. Agree that Miranda should call him Uncle Zach.

The Opal/Colby stuff is the kind of intelligence insulting garbage that gives soaps a bad name. Not only did they abuse an innocent animal (and what happened to the poor skunk afterwards) but what with Opal supposedly being psychic and all, how could she not have foreseen that their actions would just lead to Pete being more protective of Celia. Stupid, stupid, stupid...but since Lady & The Tramp is my fave Disney movie I was kind of a sucker for their scene even though I have zero interest in them.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

This was on my facebook feed and it asked for people to comment on
"Should Miranda move out and live with Zach?"

YES!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I am so sick of way to much Celia and the propping of David. 
Does anyone know when season two will air?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.