Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
hagajf

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I have been watching AMC since the early 80's and I have seen it go from great to terrible,, back to great -  and ever since Thorsten joined the show it has been absolutely FABULOUS - I have decided to no longer be a faithful watcher, as there is no other storyline worth watching.  Zach and Kendall had chemistry, but I would have really like to have seen him wind up with Liza. 

THANK YOU Thorsten for being such a great actor for us to watch.  You will be truly missed by many - whereever you go your fans will follow.

GOOD LUCK
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Ditto! No Zach -- no me! He's the only thing keeping me watching now. Once he goes I go on AMC Savings Time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

AMC without Thorsten????  SUCKS and is unwatchable for me.  My signature says what my plans are once he airs for the last time.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I am really with you on this - I will be done with AMC when that happens - Peggy

prowdnana

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I have also been watching AMC for the last 20 years.  Zach has been one of the most wonderful characters ever on AMC.  Zach, maybe you could find a way to stay on AMC.  I can't imagine the show without you!  You have added so much to this show!  I'm not sure I should be saying this, but I also watch One Life to Live.  You, Zach have added so much more to AMC than Marty could ever add to OLTL.  I'm hoping that you will be back to AMC very soon!  Until then, I will miss you greatly! (and my husband will too!)  Good Luck Zach in all that you do!  You're the best!  Connie

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
There is no AMC w/o TK!!

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

AMC is gone for me - I won't watch it - If TK comes back on One Life I will watch that - AMC has proven over and over that they do not appreciate what they have - I am really upset but it will be a relief to not watch a lot of what is on the show now - I will not watch the Anniversary Shows because they are a joke after what has happened with this crazy move - I am glad you are all here and that we have Christy, Kathy and Gina - Peggy (The Red Wings won last night and play again tomorrow night)

Molliemuffin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Yes, Thorsten is the best and will be missed greatly.  No Thorsten, no all My Children.  I watched it at night and if I missed anything, I would try to catch it in the morning.  I was really upset when AMC stopped airing all 5 weekly episodes on the weekend.  Amyway, we can't blame him for not wanting to be a commuting Dad.  I respect him for that but maybe at some point when his children are a little older or it's just a good time for him to move, he will return to AMC.

Take care!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.