Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/5123/207/

TK is going to ROCK these scenes... I just hope they give him more than four minutes to do it!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for posting Cheri.  It looks like it is going to be a very emotional week.  I can't wait to watch TK work his magic!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Anybody else crying just reading the spoilers or is it just me???
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccachick_1

No, it's not just you.  I would bet we have plenty of teary-eyed company.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I have a hunch that for the next few weeks we'll be getting more than the usual four minutes a day of Zach in this big kick off storyline for the new writers.  Not a doubt in my mind that TK will have me in tears after reading all the recent spoilers out there.  It's certainly understandable to have a certain amount of skepticism after the years of McT's reign of terror, but I'm cautiously optimistic.  JMO

Banner thanks to Monica.
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/5123/207/

TK is going to ROCK these scenes... I just hope they give him more than four minutes to do it!

Thank you for posting the link!  Tk is going to pull at our heartstrings. I am sure that it will be emmy material.  Yeah, I hope he is on longer than a few minutes, too.  Long enough to see his amazing talents and give him the well deserving Emmy!

So help these new writers if this all about propping Green shit and Ryass!
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

No doubt, Ann.  We all better stock up on tissues!

Thanks Fil!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Zach wills his tiny son to be strong and survive, and later loses his temper when Erica asks the chaplain to christen his and Kendall's son right away in case the worst should happen.

Oh My Gawd!  Thank goodness I took the week off from work so that I can watch him in the privacy of my home.   He's going to kill us all.

Quote:
Erica acknowledges that she was wrong for trying to keep Kendall from marrying Zach.

Proof positive that the former headwriter has left the building!

More here:  http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/5122/207/

Quote:

Although things seem to be looking up as Ian's surgery is declared a success and Spike, who has been struggling with an infection, finally wakes up from his operation - Zach later fears something isn't right when he visits his step-son.

More proof positive that the former headwriter has left the building.  Zach is the one who realizes Spike's condition...not Ryan, but Zach!  EEEEEEEEE!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
OMG  TK will ROCK this!!!!  I cannot wait for this story to unfold & getting
all teared up thinking about it. He will be AMAZING & AWESOME beyond our imaginations!  This will be even better than the coma story, if that can be possible!! 
No one better call me during this!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
OMG  TK will ROCK this!!!!  I cannot wait for this story to unfold & getting
all teared up thinking about it. He will be AMAZING & AWESOME beyond our imaginations!  This will be even better than the coma story, if that can be possible!! 
No one better call me during this!! 

Sharon, you can always do what I do....let voice mail take it.  It pisses my family off, but they have been told not to call me when my show is on.  hehehe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

One question for the masses. If the baby is named Ian, for whom are they saving 'Zachary Ethan?' Hope springs eternal.

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rita

One question for the masses. If the baby is named Ian, for whom are they saving 'Zachary Ethan?' Hope springs eternal.

For Alexander Cambius Sr's next child--in memorandum of what he lost

I have bought out our grocery store of kleenexes--hahahaha----Just reading the spoilers got me all teary eyed.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

I have a hunch that for the next few weeks we'll be getting more than the usual four minutes a day of Zach in this big kick off storyline for the new writers.  Not a doubt in my mind that TK will have me in tears after reading all the recent spoilers out there.  It's certainly understandable to have a certain amount of skepticism after the years of McT's reign of terror, but I'm cautiously optimistic.  JMO

Abby, you may have to be optimistic enough for the both of us but I sincerely hope that I'm WRONG!

Your banner (Fil, you rock) has me in tears just thinking about how this will play on our screens, TK/AM will absolutely have me a wreck by the end of this story, but it will be worth it.

Thanks Mon
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

Abby, you may have to be optimistic enough for the both of us but I sincerely hope that I'm WRONG!

Your banner (Fil, you rock) has me in tears just thinking about how this will play on our screens, TK/AM will absolutely have me a wreck by the end of this story, but it will be worth it.

Di, I think we've all been shell shocked by years of wasted time and opportunity while Megan McTavish was writing AMC.  Thus, the statement that I'm cautiously optimistic about this new storyline.  Did you ever expect to see the day where Erica, Erica Kane actually admits she was wrong about Zach marrying Kendall?  Or that the first person to suspect Spike's deafness would be Zach instead of Ryan?  The winds of change are slowly starting to blow.  Now, how long they continue blowing remains to be seen.

Thanks for the comment on my new banner.  Yes, Fil definitely rocks!  I chose the quote, but it's Fil's graphics talent and artistic vision that makes that banner so poignant.

Banner thanks to Monica.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
Zach wills his tiny son to be strong and survive, and later loses his temper when Erica asks the chaplain to christen his and Kendall's son right away in case the worst should happen.

Oh My Gawd!  Thank goodness I took the week off from work so that I can watch him in the privacy of my home.   He's going to kill us all.

Quote:
Erica acknowledges that she was wrong for trying to keep Kendall from marrying Zach.

Proof positive that the former headwriter has left the building!

More here:  http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/5122/207/

Quote:

Although things seem to be looking up as Ian's surgery is declared a success and Spike, who has been struggling with an infection, finally wakes up from his operation - Zach later fears something isn't right when he visits his step-son.

More proof positive that the former headwriter has left the building.  Zach is the one who realizes Spike's condition...not Ryan, but Zach!  EEEEEEEEE!

WOW I said Zach would be the one to realize Spike was deaf.  I don't care whose DNA that child has Zach is his father.  Ryass doesn't pay enough attention to realize anything.  This is going to kill Zach.  OMG

I am so glad Erica admits Kendall married the right guy.  I am looking forward to some good scenes between SL and TK.

I already warned everyone at work that I will be an emotional mess for the next two weeks.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

Damn I was crying during the promo!  I'm going to be a fricking basketcase.  TK and Lish are going to just knock this s/l out of the park.  I'm looking forward to it but not! 

Tomorrow it starts and I can't wait.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Cindy---wait till you see tomorrows previews---I was holding my breath.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Cindy---wait till you see tomorrows previews---I was holding my breath.

I did Fil.  This story is going to kill me. 

I too believe the wind is finally changing.  What tipped me off was when Erica finally admitted to Ryan that she has accepted Kendalls choice of Zach.  I knew we were finally on our way from Rendall propping.  I can't be happier.  Now if we can have less Jonny/Ava/Lily I'll be a happy camper.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Fil, I love that hawt new banner! And ITA he's going to kill us all!  I think we need to stock up Kleenex, likka & some prozac for next wk & the next!! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
ITA  I'm keeping the tissues handy.

Your banner is great.  Already need the tissues.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.