Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Brot finds that a job at the hospital is the perfect fit for him. Jake confesses one of his biggest regrets to Taylor. JR reaches out to Amanda, who later goes to Ryan and Greenlee with "a bundle" of an offer. Jesse learns there are consequences to arresting your own wife on Wednesday, January 28. David rocks JR's confidence about being the father of Amanda's baby. Bad wedding omens and Erica's meddling may be the least of Bianca and Reese's problems; after Zach schools Mrs. Williams on the coolness of her daughter, on Friday, January 30, Reese schools Zach on the extent of her feelings for him - feelings Slater dismisses as just friendship.

The Inside Story: Captive Audience
Dr. Sinclair's venom towards Annie leaves Ryan unsettled. Ryan tells Greenlee about his encounter with the doctor. Aidan finds himself in a precarious position when Dr. Sinclair takes over his treatment. Annie's anxiety grows when Aidan disappears. Tad agrees to help Ryan and Greenlee find out what Dr. Sinclair is really up to. On Tuesday, January 27, Tad and Ryan put a plan into motion after digging into the doctor's past. Dr. Sinclair confronts Ryan and Greenlee after seeing through Tad's ruse. Later, the doctor is not pleased to learn that Aidan revealed nothing during the electroshock treatment. Aidan realizes Dr. Sinclair is on to him but assures Annie that he's not going anywhere. Dr. Sinclair pulls out all the stops to get Annie to confess to Richie's murder. Tad and Ryan's concerns mount. Dr. Sinclair injects Aidan with truth serum.

A Closer Look: Let it Burn
On Monday, January 26, Krystal rips into David after he surprises her with the divorce papers he filed on her and Tad's behalf. A fed up Tad walks away from Krystal. Krystal takes the divorce papers to Tad after David manages to convince her that his love for her is real but breaks down when Tad signs them. Tad's temper flares as he fights to get Krystal to see that David's been using the drugs to control her. Krystal can't fight her pull to David. Tad tears into Krystal for destroying their family as Kathy listens in.

What To Watch:

Greenlee and Bianca both find themselves at Kendall's bedside hoping for her to wake up and be with them again. Their prayers are answered on Friday, January 30. Kendall is reunited with her family. Bianca tells Kendall the truth about Gabrielle. Greenlee can't shake the feeling that something is off with Kendall.

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2, 2009

• Monday: Kendall struggles to absorb Bianca's bombshell. Tad is desperate to find a missing Kathy. Erica refuses to do David's dirty work.
  • Tuesday: Aidan gains more insight into Sinclair. David tells Krystal how she can repay him. Ryan tries to ease Greenlee's fears.
  • Wednesday: Kendall grows wary of Zach and Reese. Frankie comes through for Amanda. Greenlee has it out with Erica.
  • Thursday: Kendall wants Bianca and Reese to hit the road. Jesse, Tad and Jake team up to bring David down. David puts the screws to Amanda.
  • Friday: Greenlee is hit with another bad omen about her and Ryan. Aidan sets out to uncover Sinclair's tie to Richie. Krystal realizes that Jesse is setting David up.
AMC PreVue

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Swtpeadana

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the spoilers Cheri,

So Bianca is going to tell Kendall about the baby, what about telling her with Zach, this is soooo messed up.. I hate Bianca more and more each day. And Reese you better watch out, you mess with Zach and Kendall is going to get ya... Stay away from her husband... I love when she wants them to hit the road, so do i ... I am so mad at these writers messing with Zendall the way they are.. Pratt is such an azz IMO...

Dana

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Cheri. That Bianca is a real piece of work!!! She just can't keep her fucking yap shut about Gabby, can she? I can just see it now..."Kendall, you're awake!....Guess what? Zach is my babydaddy!" Ugh, what a fucking twit.

Thanks Fil!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Bianca tells Kendall the truth about Gabrielle.

OMG, I am in SHOCK, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Who did not see this coming from moment one?  I wonder how many minutes after Kendall wakes up that the bitch has to unload her guilt.  Can't Pratt manage to surprise us ever?  Well, may be I should be glad it wasn't rage monkey, re-enacting B/O

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2, 2009

Monday: Kendall struggles to absorb Bianca's bombshell.

And who can blame her?

Wednesday: Kendall grows wary of Zach and Reese.

Kendall darling, Be wary of Reese, be VERRRRRRRRY wary of Reese, she's got eyes on your gorgeously Zexy hubby!

Thursday: Kendall wants Bianca and Reese to hit the road.

Hmmmm.......  Looks like things are moving pretty fast once Kendall wakes up!  Thank God for little favors, can't wait for Thursday.  I am off to shine my dancing shoes............

Thanks Cheri.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtpeadana

So Bianca is going to tell Kendall about the baby, what about telling her with Zach,

Dana

Dana, with OR without Zach, the little bitch is out of place saying anything to Kendall.  Zach asked for a chance to explain things to Kendall, and HE should be the one telling her, not him and Binks together, IMO.  Binks should be nowhere in sight, until Kendall comes at her with a pitch fork.  But we know that when she showed up at the beach house, if the tornado had not hit, she would have told Kendall before Zach even KNEW that she was pregnant!

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtpeadana

So Bianca is going to tell Kendall about the baby, what about telling her with Zach,

Dana

Dana, with OR without Zach, the little bitch is out of place saying anything to Kendall.  Zach asked for a chance to explain things to Kendall, and HE should be the one telling her, not him and Binks together, IMO.  Binks should be nowhere in sight, until Kendall comes at her with a pitch fork.  But we know that when she showed up at the beach house, if the tornado had not hit, she would have told Kendall before Zach even KNEW that she was pregnant!

True but besides that, the little twit AGREED to keep her fucking trap shut and let Zach decide if and when to tell ANYONE, but she proceeded to shout it from the rooftops since then to everyone and anyone who would listen. The fact that she tells Kendall, a mere moments after she wakes from a 3 month coma, I'm sure, doesn't surprise me in the least. Funny how she had so much trouble telling her before that she waited until she was about to pop to come to PV to tell her, but now she has no trouble running her betraying, back-stabbing mouth. Ugh.

ETA: Can't wait till Kendall kicks her and her sexually challenged side-kick to the curb.

Thanks Fil!
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Kendall wants Bianca and Reese to hit the road.

Yahooo!!!!!!!!!

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Here we go again... Although, we all saw it coming.  Bitchianca and GreenBitch are there when Kendall wakes up, while Pratt the Prick has Zach propping Reese to Reese's mother of all people.  When are these writers going to get it? 

Yup, I too, like most of you... suspect that it with take Bitchianca a total of 10 seconds to spill the beans to Kendall about Gaby.  On a lighter note, at least it's not Ryass!
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
"Kendall wants Bianca and Reeses (pieces) to hit the road"

Hell, she's not the only one!!

"Kendall is reunited with her family"..

Will Zach be the first one she sees this time???...watch...It'll be Bianca and Greenlee...

Once again....wanna bet?..sigh
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.