Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Deals are put on the table that could shake up the scheme of things in Pine Valley!

• Josh and Jonathan both get the green-light from their respective paramours but only one of the young men ends up seizing the moment.

• One of the Chandler's presents Zach an offer that he just may accept.

• Kendall's offer leaves Amanda intrigued.

• Will Adam's ex accept his indecent proposal?

• Krystal ends up considering Tad's surprising suggestion about their future together.

(Courtesy Soap Opera Network.com)

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

One of the Chandler's presents Zach an offer that he just may accept.

Hmmmmm.....
I think it has to be Adam that makes the offer, I just can't imagine Joonyer having anything to say that Zach would even listen to.  I'm guessing it has something to do with letting him and Colby stay in the mansion. What I can't imagine is what Adam has left to offer.

I also wonder which one of Adam's ex's he makes the indecent proposal to.  It doesn't say Krystal, just his ex.  Erica is also an ex, and he could think that she would be willing to help him bring Zach down.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

An offer for a game of high stakes poker, anyone?  Just a guess and most likely wrong. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

An offer for a game of high stakes poker, anyone?  Just a guess and most likely wrong. 

That would be interesting, but it brings up another question. We know what Zach would have to bring to the table, but what does Adam have left to gamble with?  I guess it could be Joonyer willing to put up his shares of Chandler. But I'm not so sure that Zach wouldn't prefer to let Joonyer keep his minority shares so he could use Josh to torture Joonyer.  I don't think Zach is through with Joonyer yet, and the little idiot bringing up the fact that he almost killed Kendall and Spike certainly reinforced that idea.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

That would be interesting, but it brings up another question. We know what Zach would have to bring to the table, but what does Adam have left to gamble with?  I guess it could be Joonyer willing to put up his shares of Chandler. But I'm not so sure that Zach wouldn't prefer to let Joonyer keep his minority shares so he could use Josh to torture Joonyer.  I don't think Zach is through with Joonyer yet, and the little idiot bringing up the fact that he almost killed Kendall and Spike certainly reinforced that idea.

Interesting guess Abby and very probable. Since Zach is playing cat and mouse with the Chandlers it would be just like him to bring the stakes to the poker table. 

Ann, I also agree that Zach is not finished with Joonyer.  Zach's face when Joonyer mentioned nearly killing Kendall said it all.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.