Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- It's the "morning after" for many Pine Valley citizens...

• Josh and Greenlee's easy rapport looks to have faded in the wake of the tragedy with his nephew.

• Although things seem to be looking up as Ian's surgery is declared a success and Spike, who has been struggling with an infection, finally wakes up from his operation - Zach later fears something isn't right when he visits his step-son.

• Alone with her recovering son for the first time, Kendall tells Ian about the happy life he has to look forward to with his family.

• Greenlee ends up confessing everything to Aidan, who decides against ratting her out to her father.

• Adam plots to use Zach's crisis to his advantage in order to reclaim Chandler Enterprises and take over Cambias Industries.

• Erica takes over the Fusion office and while there manages to stun Babe as she expresses genuine gratitude to her for helping Kendall.

(http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/5122/207/)

And the propping continues...

Greenlee = "sympathetic"

Babe = "Love" (and she's the bestest friend that Kendall ever had now)

Jack = "Pine Valley Father of the Year"  

Aiden = "Friend to Greenlee" (his friendship with Kendall is L.O.N.G. forgotten)

Adam = The E.V.I.L.

Fusion, the bestest little company that could, will keep on going... what I wouldn't give for that building to burn to the ground with a few of the above-mentioned characters trapped inside.

Gee... can someone explain to me W.H.Y. we needed fauxGreenme on this show?

TK's gonna rock another week, wonder if they'll give him more than 15 minutes over the course of five days?

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
  • Although things seem to be looking up as Ian's surgery is declared a success and Spike, who has been struggling with an infection, finally wakes up from his operation - Zach later fears something isn't right when he visits his step-son.

The new head writers are in the house!!!!  Hopefully more for Zach to do!

• Alone with her recovering son for the first time, Kendall tells Ian about the happy life he has to look forward to with his family.

Thanks for the spoilers, Cheri!  In my opinion naming the baby Ian seems as though the new head writers are paying a tribute to TK.  (g)

• __________________
    Selma, Proud Member
    of the OTKWS, the BEST site on the 'NET'

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Previous Topic | Next Topic
    Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.