Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Sadly,, still in the middle of the night.
I don't know who is in charge of programming, but with the line up loaded with mostly crap, they can not manage to keep Y&R Saturday marathon on either.
Oh well, I will just enjoy Zepisodes, like watching Zian kangaroo at the moment.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Zian kangaroo

Good one!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Those were some of my favorite scenes ever.
I was surprised to find my cable system still has SOAPnet -- thought it got shitcanned when they added DisneyJoonyer. Does anybody know when SN's drop dead date is?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I have no idea Kathy.  My DVR shows anywhere from 10 to 14 days of programming.  If I see something disappearing, I will post it here.  But I am sure someone will have a confirmed date long before that, LOL.

I do keep hoping that at this 3 episodes/day rate, the channel will last a few more months, so we get to see a lot more of Zcenes.  As painful to watch as most of them are, I can't seem to be able to stop myself  

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thing is - we've already had a couple of supposed end dates that came & went & it's not only still there, but they've upped it from 2 to 3 episodes, so I'm wondering now if they're rethinking the whole thing.  Anyway - yes, I absolutely loved Kangarooing with Ian & last nite, Erica watching Zach in the nursery window & then the warm, heartfelt & obviously grateful hug she gave him just touched me so much.  I have been watching it continuously since AMC went off ABC, so I'll really be in withdrawal if it ever does actually leave. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That Erica hug was one of the two Erica/Zach incidents that converted me from NOT liking Erica to LIKING Erica. The other was just after Ian's birth when she apologized to Zach for the way she had treated him and thanked him for being a good husband to Kendall. I was afraid it wouldn't last, but she has trusted him ever since, which made all the difference in my opinion of her.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I am LOVING seeing these shows and hope it keeps going

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Gosh, the last few weeks have been hard to watch, yet even harder NOT to watch!  The ones airing tonight (from Zendall flashbacks to Zach being hit to Zach falling into bomb shelter) will be the toughest.  Good thing it's a long weekend, because I know I am going to need a few drinks to get through them .

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Is anyone watching Soapnet these days...er..... I mean middle of the nights?  If my calculations are right, Zach should be "found" this week.  I usually watch TCM when I can't sleep, but I am sure I will go back to Soapnet for the next few days, just to show them who rules the show. 

And then it will be over once again  

I have no idea what Soapnet plans to do after that, all I know is that I wish they would restart AMC from 2004, with the episode in which that incredibly sexy voice uttered the words "The name is Slater, Zach Slater" and took my breath away!!!!!! 

Donne

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Unfortunately, Comcast does not offer SoapNet any longer in our area!! Miss many of those shows with TK!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Didn't know it was on.    And yes, a re-start would be great.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Bummer!!!!!  They did not go back to 2004   But at least they are airing Zach days.

For whatever reason, they are picking up from days preceding the tornado, when Kendall was so obsessed with Ryannielee and Opal was so freaked out by her cards.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Those were some of my favorite scenes ever.
I was surprised to find my cable system still has SOAPnet -- thought it got shitcanned when they added DisneyJoonyer. Does anybody know when SN's drop dead date is?

Just saw a banner on my DirecTV program guide that Soapnet will stop broadcasting as of 12/31/2013.  I assume from the wording that they don't mean that DirecTV won't air Soapnet, but that the channel itself will "drop dead" as you say, LOL.  So there goes my comfort of watching Zepisodes during insomnia [frown]

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Searose.... not if you have discs!  I always keep one in the bedroom player in case I get a Z-attack at 3:00 AM.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
This may not be the right place to mention this, but today is the 10th anniversary of Thorsten's first appearance as Zach Slater.........and for me, the first time I'd ever seen or heard of TK.     If I'd only known then how much that would mean to me!!!!!!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
This may not be the right place to mention this, but today is the 10th anniversary of Thorsten's first appearance as Zach Slater.........and for me, the first time I'd ever seen or heard of TK.     If I'd only known then how much that would mean to me!!!!!!

I was reminded today how much I still missed Zach when I read the sad news that Matthew Cowles (Billy Clyde Tuggle) had passed away. [frown]  I was so excited last year when Zach and Billy Clyde (a classic old school AMC character) had scenes together in the AMC reboot. I can't believe it's been 10 years since the first Zach scene on AMC.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Can't believe it has been 10 years since the first Zsighting!  Watching TK's Zach for all those years really felt like he was a real person who became a part of my life.  Even though AMC has been off the air for a while now, I can't tell you how often I still think of Zach.  Just can't help myself comparing Zach to whatever character I am watching.  Like the other day, I was watching The Slender Thread on TCM, and the scene where Anne Bancroft's husband is having a hard time getting intimate with her, my mind wandered off to the "a knife in my throat" scenes!  Or the current s/l on Y&R as we are finding out Ben Rayburn has taken on the identity of his dead classmate from high school, how could I not think of Zach Slater? 

Not to mention, seeing glimpses of Zach in Ridge too!  Zach Slater has left footprints on my mind that I will be talking about 10 years from now, 20 years from now..............

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I do the same thing, Searose.  TK is such a strong and constant presence in my mind that he creeps into whatever I am watching.  I picked up on that "dead classmate identity" thing, too. It seemsl the soaps steal plot lines from each other all the time. The more Zach that TK can sneak into Ridge, the happier I'll be.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.