Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Click to enlarge.

Detail:

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

OMG, THAT BITCH IS BACK TO BEING HERSELF!!!!!!!!!  "feeling like PV may have been better off had Zach not come back from the dead"???????????  OMG, I think I am going to need a new TV before all this is over, UGH!

But I am SO happy to see that The Rabid One spends a night behind bars.  I just hope he doesn't manage to get Zach in the next cell.  I mean, we all know it has been a while and the guards probably miss him, but hey, it's about damn time the Rabid One be the guest there.

OKaye, we know Zach is NOT a loose cannon, but it will be so much fun to see him act as one!  Dare I hope that The Rabid One is the shooting victim?  Nah, will never happen.  If only he wasn't a part of this story !

September 6 is not that far away   I sure hope there is talk about the scars and some soothing, caring from Kendall.  I know the scene won't last more than 2.5 seconds, but still, in anticipation!

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
OH MY OH MY.....thanks for posting Kathy,  sounds like we are going to get some prime Zach in action footage...in many ways...hehehe.  Im totally thrilled and tingleing with anticipation...It sounds as if TK is really enjoying this...Kathy please tell TK and the cast while on the view to BUST LOOSE and Tell it like it is...Cant wait to see Zach put that silly person who thinks hes 6'3 in his place...this is gonna be good...Dancing in my chair here...I'm soooooooo torn up with it ending and wanting more...like this..Geez..who would think we would be so upset by a tv show?
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
 That's just it.  Zach isn't a "show", he is REAL.....at least to me...thanks to TK's amazing ability to make him so. If some other TV show went off the air, I might miss it and its characters for awhile, but when Zach goes, I will MOURN!!! 
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
 That's just it.  Zach isn't a "show", he is REAL.....at least to me...thanks to TK's amazing ability to make him so. If some other TV show went off the air, I might miss it and its characters for awhile, but when Zach goes, I will MOURN!!! 
  I am already mourning...and its not over yet...I keep feeling this is Ploy of some sort ...I cant believe its happening...kinda like in a soap.  Zach is real to me too....TK is just too good...Hes the man I never met in my myliftime...Maybe Ill find him in my next life...Ive spent 40 years single... and kept thinking zach was right around the corner...HE WAS...he was Just 12 years younger and on TV LOL....I gotta laugh so I wont cry...
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you so much Kathy - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.