Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
After this, I'm taking a break from making videos.

If anybody is having problem with sound all of sudden, all I can say is sorry, don't know what the problem is, I haven't changed anything.

AMC 08/03/07 [17.55MB]

cambriel

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Christy,

Thank you so much for the clips.  I am not having any problems with the sound. I hear every precious word Zach says.  The clips that you do for us help me so much and I appreciate you for making them.

I wish that I had a man like Zach, always encouraging, always supporting and always understanding my emotions, the way Zach does with Kendall.  It's amazing.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you Christy for the videos, loved Zach's voice of reason today, glad he made Kendall go out for a while, pity there's no one there to look after HIM.
By the way, my videos are fine and I thank you and Kathy for them. Hope all was OK at doctors.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

doesn't every woman want a husband like Zach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I never have a problem with the clips Christy.  They always work great for me.  Don't blame you for taking a break but I'll miss getting my Zach fix during my break from work.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
After this, I'm taking a break from making videos.

If anybody is having problem with sound all of sudden, all I can say is sorry, don't know what the problem is, I haven't changed anything.

AMC 08/03/07 [17.55MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS.I am having no problems with my sound it's fine too. You certainly deserve a break  and all yours and Kathy's hard work can never thank you both enough. LOVE Zach to pieces.Oh no,poor Spike.I knew it was alll to good to be true that he would be OK.And worried about Ian.  Hate Greenlee.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the clip Christy!!

I love how Zach is always there to encourage Kendall.  God, how I just wish she could see past her own grief for a minute and see Zach's and try to comfort him for a little while.

I have never had a problem with clips either.  I watch them over and over.

Hope everything is okay.  June
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks for the clip Christy
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks Christy for the videos'.  It is a great service and very much appreciated.

Hope all went well at the doctors.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
thanks for all the clips Christy
they sound fine
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hil

Most definitely.   What a mahn!  And did anyone notice the dragonfly blanket Spike had?  Daddy Zach went shopping! LOL

Thanks Fil!
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by hil

Most definitely.   What a mahn!  And did anyone notice the dragonfly blanket Spike had?  Daddy Zach went shopping! LOL

Sandi, I was going to comment on the dragonfly blanket, but you beat me to it! I noticed it and thought it was a very nice touch. I loved Zach today!!!

Thanks for the clips, Christy. I've had no problems with the sound. They work perfectly for me and I've got a Mac, so I already had to download some patch thingy (obviously I'm not too tech savvy) to be able to use Windows Media Player and they bring Zach/TK through loud and clear.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thanks for the clip Christy.  Hope all is well.  Speaking only for myself here, even though I watch AMC live on most of the days, I watch the clips over and over that you and Kathy so graciously put here.  What you and Kathy do for us is your gift to us, and your generosity will never be taken for granted by me.  I am grateful for the infinite pleasure the clips provide, and especially on days when I am traveling. 

It amazes me that there is no security at PVH.  Anyone can come and go, and kidnap a baby or two, and no one will notice!  You would think that after Jenny was taken from the nursery, Dr. Joe would have stepped it up a bit?  Was a great Zach day again.  He really is Kendall's rock.  So sad that the Sperm Donor spent so much time talking to Spike, holding him, watching him, and neither he, nor the "he is supposed to be MINE" bitch noticed anything wrong with Spike.  Zach, while still in the doorway, could tell.  Did you notice the look Greenlee gave him when he said something is wrong with Spike?  Ugh!  She needs to go off a higher cliff than the last one, and take Jonboy with her!

p.s.  I don't have any problem with the sound on the clips, Zach sounds as clear and sexy as ever .

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Luvin Zach today.  He was at his best & it was Zen at it's finest IMO.  The little touches, the hands on her, everything just perfect.  I did see the dragonfly blanket & thought we'd seen it earlier when Spike was tiny.  Christy, no problems with any audio/video here either!  Thanks for all of it and all the best!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

As always Christy...take care.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thank you very much for the video, Christy.  I have never had a problem with the sound on any of the videos.  Yours and Kathy's videos have always been the best.  Your hard work is very much appreciated. 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Hey Sweetie,
You deserve a break.  Your thoughtfulness goes over and above the perimeters of maintaining a web site and I would never intrude on your graciousness.  What's that saying "if you love your job, you never have to work a day in your life"  I hope this isn't turning into a job you don't like.  Thank you for your dedication.  FYI I don't have a problem with the audio.
Kind rgds,
Auntie

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Thanks for the clip Christy.  Hope all is well.  Speaking only for myself here, even though I watch AMC live on most of the days, I watch the clips over and over that you and Kathy so graciously put here.  What you and Kathy do for us is your gift to us, and your generosity will never be taken for granted by me.  I am grateful for the infinite pleasure the clips provide, and especially on days when I am traveling. 

It amazes me that there is no security at PVH.  Anyone can come and go, and kidnap a baby or two, and no one will notice!  You would think that after Jenny was taken from the nursery, Dr. Joe would have stepped it up a bit?  Was a great Zach day again.  He really is Kendall's rock.  So sad that the Sperm Donor spent so much time talking to Spike, holding him, watching him, and neither he, nor the "he is supposed to be MINE" bitch noticed anything wrong with Spike.  Zach, while still in the doorway, could tell.  Did you notice the look Greenlee gave him when he said something is wrong with Spike?  Ugh!  She needs to go off a higher cliff than the last one, and take Jonboy with her!

p.s.  I don't have any problem with the sound on the clips, Zach sounds as clear and sexy as ever .

Yes one thing I forgot to mention and thank you Searose for bringing it up, after the Baby Jenny debacle you would think there would be tighter security at that hospital.  And didn't the Stepfords notice her walking right by while they were having their family picnic?  I guess not because they didn't notice Zach and Kendall go by either.  As usual with Ryass, its all about HIM.  Then I'm sure we'll get the bug-eyed look of confusion when he's told that Greenlee was in Spike's room.  What a guy.

Thanks Fil!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Yeah Sandi, what's worse is that this is the second time the bitch has sneaked into Spike's room.  You would think the security would be upped the moment Spike was brought in.  OK, may be everyone was too stressed out, but what about after finding her in Spike's room the first time?  That didn't sound off any alarm bells?  That she wasn't done with Spike yet?  Now she is there the second time.  Not necessarily the last time, I am afraid!  Especially since she is still "woe is me"

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thank you for the clip Christy!  Wow - what a fantastic last two weeks we have had. 

NEVER have had any sound problems with your clips.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:

Thanks for the clip Christy.  Hope all is well.  Speaking only for myself here, even though I watch AMC live on most of the days, I watch the clips over and over that you and Kathy so graciously put here.  What you and Kathy do for us is your gift to us, and your generosity will never be taken for granted by me.  I am grateful for the infinite pleasure the clips provide. 

the sound on the clips, Zach sounds as clear and sexy as ever .

My sentiments exactly.  You are greatly appreciated.  Please know that.  June
TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Christy, Thanks so much for the videos and the sound has been perfect for me every time.  Enjoy you break, you deserve it! 

Jackie
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

I have never had a problem with your clips.  You have been so gracious with your time.  I truly appreciate your gifts!  You deserve the break!  I hope all is well.

kendallandzach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Thanks so much for these clips, I just replied in another thread, but I look forward to them every day. Especially with all the 35W coverage in our area, I couldn't tape my show, and I hate to miss Zach shows.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallandzach

Thanks so much for these clips, I just replied in another thread, but I look forward to them every day. Especially with all the 35W coverage in our area, I couldn't tape my show, and I hate to miss Zach shows.

But they didn't miss a day because of the coverage.  It played at 1:05 am on Friday morning and Friday's show aired.  Didn't miss a day here.

ETA.  I agree it's nice to have a backup plan

I love all you guys do thanks so much

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:

Yeah Sandi, what's worse is that this is the second time the bitch has sneaked into Spike's room.  You would think the security would be upped the moment Spike was brought in.  OK, may be everyone was too stressed out, but what about after finding her in Spike's room the first time?  That didn't sound off any alarm bells?  That she wasn't done with Spike yet?  Now she is there the second time.  Not necessarily the last time, I am afraid!  Especially since she is still "woe is me"

Surely after this Zach will hire guards for Spike's door, since obviously Spike's alleged father can't be trusted to keep her out.  I don't think Ian needs a guard since Uncle Josh is with him when Zach takes a break. IJS

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.