Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
More Zannie! Just as I was saying Give her a hug, Zach, he did; I have never seen Zach listen so hard to anything as he did to Invincible's Ian Indomitable Itch . Cynical me didn't really buy Ryan's promise to Zach (did anyone? I swear I've heard it before), and is still waiting for that Zian scene.

(P.S. Just thought I would warn everyone now - Friday's video will be late as I have a dr. appt. and Kathy is away.)

AMC 08/01/07
[26MB]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
"Black Tuxedo, White Shirt, No Tie" !!!!!!!!  Help me, someone please help me, I can't get that picture out of my head
Thanks for the clip, Christy, and good luck at the doc's.

I never really cared for Annie, but I am loving the support she is finally giving Zach.  Ryan's words of gratitude and his offer was too little, too late as far as I am concerned.  He needs to apologize for a hundred things, or it is all meaningless.  But Zach is always the bigger man.
Kendall broke my heart today when she said to Ian "I let you down"!   Something she said about Zach, that we all have always known, "how to get your point across without saying a word" I loved it. 

Greenlee is still all about Greenlee and how everyone did her wrong!  That bitch has no remorse at all.
TOO MUCH JAVA today, and looks like we will get plenty tomorrow too

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I thought her story was actually cute!  Also many things I liked about today that I wasn't liking yest.  Kendall's Ian time & the stuff she said about Zach & all true, but the one about how to look good even after not shaving for 2 wks!  YES! ITA I think I've heard Ryan's speech before, & reserving judgment on that one, but for now I'll take it.  I knew Zach would hug Annie, too!  I think we got a wtf moment with Zach, when he walked in Mon on Ryan & Kendall & today we had the same wtf moment when Kendall saw Zannie hug, & I'm wondering what's up w/that?  Both times, it seemed to
be only to test OUR reaction, as they just moved past it.  I could've done without Java & Greenlee can just leave now.  All in all, it was better than I expected.  I guess they thought we needed a lighter moment to give us relief
for what's ahead.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
"Black Tuxedo, White Shirt, No Tie" !!!!!!!!  Help me, someone please help me, I can't get that picture out of my head

LOL searose you don't have to, just look at last years and the year before's emmy pics of TK LOL.  I thought it was so appropriate that, that was the way Ian would go to the prom.  Just like TK would.

Loved today's sweet moments.. All of them.

Christy I guess I must be a softy but I did believe him only because I know there is nothing he can do.  Empty promise I guess I thought it was.

Good luck at the docs

Thanks

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip.  I even watched live today and still ran to my computer to watch again!!  LOL!!

I really liked the scene w/ Annie and Zach.  He was listening so intently to her story that it broke my heart.  What really broke my heart was when Kendall was saying about Spike opening his eyes.  Just another scene where TK can show so much emotion w/o saying a word.  It is almost like you can read his mind w/ his expressions.

I realized today that the only way for TIIC to ever redeem Ryan is to have him be good friends w/ Zach.  To have him always stand behind Zach no matter what.  Then, just maybe, I can tolerate him.

Was there anybody else on today??  I didn't notice.  June
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I LOVED seeing Zannie today!  I enjoyed her story about Invincible Ian's Indominible Itch!  Zach really enjoyed it too, and it was nice that Zach gave her a hug since Annie was being so supportive to him!  I'm waiting for Ryan to take back every nice thing he said to Zach today!@  I don't trust him!!

Thanks for the clip, Christy.  I hope things go well at the doctor's Friday.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks so much for the clip Christy.
I liked Zach w/ Annie but not enough Zach and Ian or Zach and Spike for my taste.
Thanks again I am away this week and can only watch through your clips.
TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Christy for todays video.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, you are way too late after being an ass for so long, but all of the concern and caring for Zach and Ian make me think of the day Zach was holding Spike in Ryan's condo and said something like" I would love to be you for a day, loved by so many people".  It is about time that TPTB are actually showing Zach some of what he has given for so damn long.  Compassion!

How to look great even after not shaving.... when doesn't he look great?

I am also glad to see Zach will still be on top of the Chandler Enterprises business, this should be very interesting to watch between him and Adam.

Thanks again Christy and Kathy for all of the wonderful Zach things you provide for us. 
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Annie has never been one of my favorite characters, probably because of her nonsensical Ryan worship, but today I loved the support she gave Zach. Her fairy tale about Ian was adorable and so appreciated by Zach. The hug he gave her was well deserved and I didn't read anything more into it other than Zach and Ian being incorporated into a larger family.

Kendall's private moment with her new born son was heart warming. Her description of Zach to Ian was so on target and expressed with deep love for both her infant son and her husband. Some feel that Zach should have been there to hear her say those words about him, but I feel that Kendall needed a private moment with Ian the same like Zach. Private moments between parents and children IMO are comforting and nurturing for both.  It left no doubt in my mind how much Kendall loves Ian.... no less than Spike.

Ryan's words to Zach IMO were way too little too late after all the manipulations he has pulled in the past and probably will in the future.

Thanks Christy and hope everything is OK.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
More Zannie! Just as I was saying Give her a hug, Zach, he did; I have never seen Zach listen so hard to anything as he did to Invincible's Ian Indomitable Itch . Cynical me didn't really buy Ryan's promise to Zach (did anyone? I swear I've heard it before), and is still waiting for that Zian scene.

(P.S. Just thought I would warn everyone now - Friday's video will be late as I have a dr. appt. and Kathy is away.)

AMC 08/01/07
[26MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS.And good luck with your doctors appointment on Friday.I keep putting off going myself and i think i should go.
Yes,Love the Zannnie scenes and the Hug.And oh my gosh,Zach&Ryan Hug,i have to admit i liked it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:

LOL searose you don't have to, just look at last years and the year before's emmy pics of TK LOL. 

Cindy, that's exactly the picture I have in my head , too gorgeous and too HAWT for words, but damn, hearing Zach say it was

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

You know Ian will be tall dark and handsome, with just the right amount of curl in that lush head of hair.  I hope he has the cleft from his fathers chin and his father's large hands.  Gee, I hope they SORAS him soon......

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thank you for the clip Christy, I loved Annie and Zach today, he needed that, she was really taking notice of Ian and talked about seeing his heart beating. I liked Kendall too when she was talking to Ian, she was telling him everything we all knew about Zach, especially the part about not shaving for 2 weeks!!!!! I'm glad he hugged Annie, well actually they hugged each other, I'm glad Kendall saw it too, I told my computer screen off and said you should have been there and you could have hugged him.

Take care, Good luck at the Doctors.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Annie has never been one of my favorite characters, probably because of her nonsensical Ryan worship, but today I loved the support she gave Zach. Her fairy tale about Ian was adorable and so appreciated by Zach. The hug he gave her was well deserved and I didn't read anything more into it other than Zach and Ian being incorporated into a larger family.

Kendall's private moment with her new born son was heart warming. Her description of Zach to Ian was so on target and expressed with deep love for both her infant son and her husband. Some feel that Zach should have been there to hear her say those words about him, but I feel that Kendall needed a private moment with Ian the same like Zach. Private moments between parents and children IMO are comforting and nurturing for both. It left no doubt in my mind how much Kendall loves Ian.... no less than Spike.

Ryan's words to Zach IMO were way too little too late after all the manipulations he has pulled in the past and probably will in the future.

Thanks Christy and hope everything is OK.

Once again I agree Diva.   Whatever you feel about Annie there is no doubt that she is a wonderful mom and that come's first for her.  She saw what Zach needed and like the other day I thought there scenes were so touching.  Loved her story.

Kendall finally alone with her Ian and I loved all the things she said to him especially about his dad.  Also, I think she is still holding a lot in (a lot of blame) which she is going to have to deal with eventually.

Another good day.  I think it's the last four days it has ended with Zach and I love it.
Rbe

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thank you so much for the clip.  Because of you I was able to get my Zach fix regardless of the preemption for the memorial services for a local TV celebrity (Marvin Zindler.)  I'm so glad the OTKWS does this for us.  Thanks a million!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:

LOL searose you don't have to, just look at last years and the year before's emmy pics of TK LOL. 

Cindy, that's exactly the picture I have in my head , too gorgeous and too HAWT for words, but damn, hearing Zach say it was

SEAROSE, CINDY, This is exactly what I'm talking about... TK at the Emmys!!  Remember when Linda Dano said he was such a hunk & the nearest thing we have now to Clark Gable?  Little Ian will be awesome if he looks & dresses like Dad!! 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Like others have mentioned, I loved Zannie today.  Her story almost made me cry and was just what Zach needed to hear.  She isn't my favorite person, but today I could have hugged her myself.  

Please don't throw rocks - I have always been a Kendall fan, but it broke my heart when Kendall told Zach that he had "no idea" what it's like for Spike to open his eyes.  The look on his face was torture.  He does know what it's like because he is just as much a parent to Spike as she is (and more so than Monkeyass will ever be).  Not to mention that he knows what it's like for a child to never open his eyes again and how devastating that is.  And he has another son who is still fighting for his life.  I was relieved to hear Kendall describe Ian's father to him and she was dead-on.  Also, it was great to see her bond with baby Ian.  As I said, I am a Kendall fan and I want she and Zach to be happy with their sons and be together forever.  But this s/l has been very difficult to watch and I don't like the distance they've put between my two favorite people.  I do know that both TK and AM have done an excellent job with this s/l - they have definately made me believe their pain and cry with them.

Can't wait to see Zadam tomorrow!!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4tk
Please don't throw rocks - I have always been a Kendall fan, but
it broke my heart when Kendall told Zach that he had "no idea" what it's like for Spike to open his eyes.  The look on his face was torture.  He does know what it's like because he is just as much a parent to Spike as she is (and more so than Monkeyass will ever be).  Not to mention that he knows what it's like for a child to never open his eyes again and how devastating that is.  And he has another son who is still fighting for his life. 

Misty, I couldn't agree with you more. I thought the same thing, and the look on Zach's face was so pained when she said that. It seemed to cut him to the core when she said that because, yes, he loves Spike as his son, but has he even seen his own son's eyes yet? I know she's under immeasureable stress and pressure right now, but that statement seemed to solidfy that she's not thinking of Zach's pain at all right now, at least to me.

I did love the bonding with baby Ian today and the Zach/Annie scenes too--she's being very wonderful to him right now. The Ryan stuff, while nice, is a little too little too late for me.

Thanks for the clips Christy. Stay well.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I picked up on that same thing!  Dude, nobody is more of a father to Spike than Zach... NOBODY!  Why WOULDN'T he understand that?  Those are some of the little things that aren't hitting me right about Kendall's behavior, but
we'll see how it plays out. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

I loved the Zannie scenes today.  Annie is so much more likeable in a scene with Zach than when she is kneeling at the altar of Lavery.  I wanted to hug her too when she told Zach the little story about Ian and his Itch.  Cut to Ryass's head buried in her bosom and then her blubbering about Ryass with Jonathug, and I wanted to slug her instead.

Thanks Fil!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

I loved the Zannie scenes today.  Annie is so much more likeable in a scene with Zach than when she is kneeling at the altar of Lavery.  I wanted to hug her too when she told Zach the little story about Ian and his Itch.  Cut to Ryass's head buried in her bosom and then her blubbering about Ryass with Jonathug, and I wanted to slug her instead.

I agree, Sandi, that bosom hug was a little creepy, wasn't it?
My favorite line of the day---Zach to Annie: "Keep talking to him--he likes it. He's diggin' it!"

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.