Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Today wasn't the Zyrtle day

Yeah, now JR apologizes to Kendall...eat it, JR. And you deserve to have Josh shit on you after you pissed on him.

P.S. Isn't it ironic that Erica care about online voters when ABC doesn't?

AMC 07/05/2007 [12MB]

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip, Christy. Today was just the best. And I'm with Kendall about the clock. That thing is hideous.

"You think that's ugly, you should go upstairs." LMAO. Love him.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Yeah, now JR apologizes to Kendall...eat it, JR. And you deserve to have Josh shit on you after you pissed on him.

AMC 07/05/2007 [12MB]

Thanks for the clip Christy.  Hoping for Zyrtle in tomorrow's show   That was the longest 30 minutes in-between Zach scenes today.  Too much Jonboy, too much Erica (playing footsie with Jackson in such a public place??????), but the later scenes were so worth it. 
Colby sounds much more mature than her brother.  Why the hell did Adam ask Colby to keep an eye on Kendall?  Joonyer being sincere is an oxymoron!  I think I am going to enjoy watching Josh be Joonyer's boss.  Sweet revenge

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I loved today, although I wish we had gotten Zyrtle. However Zach and Kendall showing up to gloat was real must see tv. LMAO  I am so glad Kendall got to blow Joonyer and his "apology" off.  I thought it was funny when Adam made his remark about a united family.  Helloooooo Zach and Josh are also family, remember?  I think the Chandler's being "brother-in-lawed" is hilarious.  I would sure as hell rather have Josh on my team that the sniveling cry-baby Joonyer.  There was a time when I didn't like Josh...at all.  But he was never self-pitying or a whiner, or any of the other weak, pathetic things that Joonyer has always been.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for today's clip, Christy.  I loved Kendall whispering in Zach's ear, it reminded me of the "old days".  Also loved Zach and Josh's conversation about the coffee !!  I also loved watching Jooyner squirm, he so deserves it and much more.  Looking forward to tomorrow. 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Sorry for the mis-info!  I got it from daily spoilers & they must've been wrong,
but anyway, we did get Zach, so I'm cheering!!  I do hope we get Zyrtle sometime tho'. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Today was great!  It was worth the wait to see the Zen scenes toward the end of the show.  They ooze chemistry just when in the same room, no matter what they are doing or who else they are with.  It's so nice to see them gloating and enjoying their spoils, at least for now.

Joonyer gets more sanctimonious every day.  Today when he "apologized" to Kendall for smooshing her & Spike and said he was being "sincere", I wondered how his nose didn't grow and he wasn't struck dead on the spot!  He deserves everything he gets.

Yay to Colby for the smack-down of her brother.  I enjoy her more all the time.

Josh is so right for the "boss" part Zach has put him in.  Enjoyment will be had by all, except Joonyer of course!

Thanks Christy.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:

AMC 07/05/2007 [12MB]

Thank you for the video Christy,more big HUGS to you. Yeah no Zyrtle,; ( maybe they will be on tomorrow.ITA with alll you said.So funny when Kendall said how many bodies you have stashed in the tunnels. And made me laugh in the previews  with JR saying i'm gonna take you down Slater, No way JR,you are NO match for Zach. Too funny when Zach said i'll have a cup.lol.it was too cute the way he said it too.lol and the Jamaican  coffee,lol. What is that some fancy coffee or something.lol. Love,love,LOVE him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:

TOUCHE, Christy!!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

It's a miracle, isn't it?  TPTB need Erica to show them how it's done!  DOLTS!!!

Thank you for the clip, Christy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
JR being sincere yeah right.  Why is it that everyone thinks they can get to Kendall (Ryass, Greens) and don't give her credit for having a brain.  I LOVED her answer.

When the Slaters are on all is right in PV.  How beautiful they are.  I'm liking Josh with Zach only hope he doesn't let him down.   I'm sure Zach is the only one in PV who remembered Josh's lost and asked him how he was doing.  For being the big bad guy they all claim him to be he's the only person with compassion.

Also enjoyed today because there was NO RYASS or Greenlee.
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

It was a great day today with no Ryass or Greenthing - and Kendall looked so beautiful - she is so glowing you would think she really was preg! and of course Mr. Kaye - can he be more amazing or more handsome ? wow oh wow I am more starstruck every time he steps up to the plate!! Great day -     thanks for the clip

Ande
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks for the clip Christy, Loved Zach and Josh today, cant wait for JR to get his due right on the nose.

Take care,
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks for the clip today.  

Was home and able to watch the show.  Thank God I didn't have to see Ryan/Greenlee/Annie/Babe.  Loved Zach and Kendall with JR and Adam. I'm really looking forward to them fighting to get Chandler back.  Colby was tolerable today.  Hope the writers take the oppoturnity to make her into a strong female presence in the Chandler family.

MissMeek

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Did anyone else catch TK/Zachs almost slip
"How is that-How is.. how is Greenlee?"
We know what he wanted to say ROFL!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Wow, thanks for posting.This board has helped me through a rough couple weeks of not being able to catch my soaps because of work. I knew that I could count on your posting to get me through the rough part of my soap withdraw. TK is GORGEOUS and I have to admit that he was sexy as hell surrounded by all that money!

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Christy, thanks as always for posting Zach's clips from today. I appreciate them every day, but especially today as my satellite is on the fritz and I have no way of recording AMC since the DVR is tied into it. What a lifesaver you are--otherwise I'd be suffering from Zach/TK withdrawals! And what a shame it would be to miss that beautiful face, his funny lines, and he and Kendall gloating just a bit to the Chandlers. Thanks again!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.