Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Another three-parter - three long parts (actually, this is about 90% of the show) - have kleenex standing by for Pt 3.

AMC 07/24/07 Pt 1 [15.5MB]
AMC 07/24/07 Pt 2 [19.3MB]
AMC 07/24/07 Pt 3 [14.6MB]

ZendallFlove22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for getting it up SO quickly. Part 3 was a major TEARJERKER. Poor Kendall and Zach . On a happy note...it was really sweet when Kendall said to Zach "You will never know how much you mean to us"...if anyone can pull through this, they can...because of their connection.
Greenlee is disgusting...the Spike scenes made me so sad...to see him hurt because of that bitch!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you soooo much Christy.  Haven't watched yet (still downloading) but am heading off to get tissue box.

This is a very moving story that touches on a very personal note.

Thanks Again!!!
Jan

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy.  Today was an extremely difficult show to watch, much less comment on.  Besides Zach and Kendall's scenes breaking one's heart, hearing little Spike crying in his car seat was pure torture.

If we all starting collecting donations now, perhaps we could put a down-payment on a nice little quiet corner in the darkest part of hell for Jackass, Ryass and GreenPee!  Because the three of them deserve nothing better than to watch one another !!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clips Christy!  My eyes haven't dried yet from watching the last scene, and here I am, watching your clips again!  Zach's face and his leaning over Kendall at the end just broke my heart today.  Looks like tomorrow will be even rougher!  I am glad AMC did not insert other crappy stories in today's show.

Why is Dr. Joe reporting on Kendall's condition to Ryass and the crowd?  It's not HISSON this time that Kendall is carrying!  I could not feel sorry for Greenlee if she had to crawl through broken glass.  I could not feel sorry for Ryan today either.  Only people I felt sorry for were Zach and Kendall and Spike and the baby.  Josh and Jackson need to get their heads examined.  Esp. Josh, who doesn't even KNOW the bitch.  Dimwit Annie?  No comment! 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
It was so intense that I'm still not breathing!  What a ride!  I really felt at times like I was on a runaway train!  I am grateful they didn't show the other
crappy stuff & stuck to this story the whole show.  I think I need some meds!  And more Kleenex... heart-breaking to watch, espec. the last part &
poor Zach, struggling to maintain his composure & so helpless to do anything
to fix this.  Can't wait to see this again.  I knew TK would be amazing but he is just on a higher level than anyone else!  AM also was great.
 BRAVO TK!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
ITA. Erica actually kind of suprised me...didn't piss me off as usual.  I give her props for at least BLAMING greenlee!! Josh and annie need to STFU. I only saw Zendall today...and poor spike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I could not feel sorry for Greenlee if she had to crawl through broken glass.  I could not feel sorry for Ryan today either.  Only people I felt sorry for were Zach and Kendall and Spike and the baby.  Josh and Jackson need to get their heads examined.  Esp. Josh, who doesn't even KNOW the bitch.  Dimwit Annie?  No comment! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Every day I feel like I'm saying the same thing, but TK's performance was riveting today.  Emotional, lethal, scared, angry - he does them all so well.   I held my breath through a lot of it.  And AM is showing her best, too.  Bravo to both of them, yet again! 

The pain that Greenlee was in today, is not half what she deserves.  I will gladly chip in for that piece of hell for her, Jack and Josh, and anyone else who defends her.

Oh, and yay to Erica for calling out on how she feels.  She and Zach on the same side - that's what Kendall needs now.

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the clip.
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip Christy -

I am still quite speechless from this show - Lish and TK are so strong together no matter what the scene - I am in awe of them BRAVO
and Thank you

Ande
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you as always for getting this up so fast.
They are going to kill me with this.  No one can bring the pain like TK can and AM is really doing her part.  I have a feeling I may be cried out by the time this storyline is over. 
I also can't believe we are getting this much Zach time.  I loved  Zach and Erica today, just loved them.  Is it possible that the new writers really have gotten a clue?  That not only do they understand that Zach and Kendall are the only reason most fans even tune in, but that it is also time to allow Erica to behave like a grown-up?
*Still lighting candles here*

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Christy, you're an angel  for getting this up so quickly!!  Part 3 was so sad, but as usual TK knocked it out of the park. I had my tissues ready for today's show, and I used them again watching Part 3!!   You can tell we have new writers.  The show was GREAT today! 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
If TPTB tried to make us feel sorry for Greenlee and leave the impression that she tried to save Spike's life, then they failed miserably. In the first place, any idiot knows you are not to move an injured person for fear of making his condition worse by doing so. Greenlee took Spike out of a restrained seat and lifted and moved him and handled him in such a way that if he had internal injuries that most certainly could make them worse, even fatal. If the accident didn't already place Spike in mortal danger Greenlee's behavior sure did.

Something tells me that the scene was set up to give Greenlee maximum sympathy and thus the fact that she was injuring the child even more probably was not taken into consideration, but there it is.

Ryan's behavior, screaming and accusing did not elicit any sympathy from me either.  This conman set the whole tragedy in motion, by manipulating Kendall into allowing Greenlee into Spike's life and the people who are going to suffer most are Zach, Kendall, Spike and their unborn child. Ryan has some nerve accusing Babe and Derek. Babe was doing everything to help Kendall and Derek is doing the best he can as an officer of the law.

It was so sad to see poor Zach, trying to stay strong for Kendall's sake, but you could just feel his internal fear and pain for his unborn son, about to come into the world with little chance of survival.  All his hopes and dreams for this child being shattered by a tragedy totally out of his control. As Kendall said, if this baby doesn't make it, it will kill Zach.

Kendall's hysterical fear for the fate of her first born son so understandable added to the tragedy that her unborn son is in mortal danger if she goes into premature labor, which is now imminent.

Erica and Zach both for-saw that Greenlee posed a threat to Kendall and Spike. I hope that they will finally stand together in what lies ahead for their family.

Thanks Christy for posting.

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 

TK was awesome today.  Zach hated it when Erica lied to Kendall about Spike (he looked so uncomfortable), and he just couldn't keep the truth from Kendall any longer even though he knew how she would react.  Zach's feeling of helplessness was so evident on his face and in his body language at the end.

At least we don't have to watch Greenlee hanging upside down anymore (that was making me sick just watching it).  Having Greenlee drag herself to Spike is the start of the Greenlee redemption process.

Thanks Christy.

Greengirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 

This was an amazing episode. I was glued to the tv. I loved the scene when Kendall calls Zach on something was wrong and he couldnt lie to her. They are so good. Our new Spike stole my heart today.When he clung to Greenlee he earned his money. Those big eyes. AMC is better than its been in a long time. I also liked that there were no ther crappy scenes with others I will not mention. I cant wait til tomorrow.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Its been so long since we have said : " I can't wait until tomorrow" -

and I think the new writers are to be commended for giving

TK and Lish great story to tell

He, TK, said to hang in there and they would not dissapoint

and, of course, He's right

THANK YOU

Ande
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks so much Christy! 

Today's show was so awesome I'm still choked up about the end.  It just wrenched at my heart.  Kendall screaming for Spike and Zach's poor torn face on what he had to do to his wife.  He knew he couldn't lie to her because she knows when he does and that would hurt her worse.  Zach had no choice but be honest with his wife and his son's life is in jeopardy as well as his step-sons.

Jack is such a jerk how could he question what everyone knew to be fact.  Does he really think they would accuse Greenlee if she didn't have the child in her possession?  If Greenlee was bringing Spike to the hospital and she wasn't there with him don't you think the assumption that she has him is a valid one???  I sure do.  As far as Josh Zach did a good job setting him in his place LOL

As far as Greenlee taking Spike out of the seat well I can't blame her on that.  From personal experience someone did the exact same thing to me and moved me from an accident scene when I was a child.  When faced with a child being hurt your instincts are to move them and comfort them.  I'm not saying it's right but sometimes you react to children in a different way then adults.  JMO

Now as far as Ryass he is the same old pompous asshole he has always been.  Here Babe was doing what Kendall wanted her to do.  Kendall was doing what fucking Ryass wanted her to do and of course they are to blame.  What an asshole and that is being nice.

It's about time Erica caught a clue.  She is comforting Zach I didn't think I would ever see the day.  Hell has officially frozen over LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Another three-parter - three long parts (actually, this is about 90% of the show) - have kleenex standing by for Pt 3.

AMC 07/24/07 Pt 1 [15.5MB]
AMC 07/24/07 Pt 2 [19.3MB]
AMC 07/24/07 Pt 3 [14.6MB]

Thank you for the video Christy. Pt 3...SOB.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

thx so much christy. I missed today's episode cuz my mom wanted to take me shopping for back to college. Can't wait to watch the clips, thanks so much once again.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thank you for the clips Christy, so sad, and really exciting, TK and AM were great, Jackson and Ryan were full of s**t. I cant believe Ryan has the gall to try to blame Babe for what happened. You're right, part 3 was so sad, well actually all of it was sad.  As Bonnie said, cant wait for tomorrow.  This is what a soap should be like.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Thanks so much Christy!

Today's show was so awesome I'm still choked up about the end. It just wrenched at my heart. Kendall screaming for Spike and Zach's poor torn face on what he had to do to his wife. He knew he couldn't lie to her because she knows when he does and that would hurt her worse. Zach had no choice but be honest with his wife and his son's life is in jeopardy as well as his step-sons.

Jack is such a jerk how could he question what everyone knew to be fact. Does he really think they would accuse Greenlee if she didn't have the child in her possession? If Greenlee was bringing Spike to the hospital and she wasn't there with him don't you think the assumption that she has him is a valid one??? I sure do. As far as Josh Zach did a good job setting him in his place LOL

As far as Greenlee taking Spike out of the seat well I can't blame her on that. From personal experience someone did the exact same thing to me and moved me from an accident scene when I was a child. When faced with a child being hurt your instincts are to move them and comfort them. I'm not saying it's right but sometimes you react to children in a different way then adults. JMO

Now as far as Ryass he is the same old pompous asshole he has always been. Here Babe was doing what Kendall wanted her to do. Kendall was doing what fucking Ryass wanted her to do and of course they are to blame. What an asshole and that is being nice.

It's about time Erica caught a clue. She is comforting Zach I didn't think I would ever see the day. Hell has officially frozen over LOL.
janicer8dr

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
ZARICA- hallelujah
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you Christy, this is definitely a tear jerker and tearing me apart, too close to home.

TK & AM are fabulous!   I'm so glad the writers are giving them a real story to tell.  

Ryass, Jackass and Greenass are dead to me.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Wow, thanks for the clips Christy!  I knew this was going to be good, but I didn't have any idea it would be this good or this much of a tear jerker, or that we'd get this much of our Man. (MY FF button wasn't used once today ) TK is amazing every day, but his facial expressions today were just beyond anything I've ever seen before, even in the scenes where he was supposed to be more in the background glaring at Ryan in the waiting room (which he has every right to do. It was great to finally speak his mind a bit concerning Greenlee. I only hope there's more of it in the future.)I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was doing more acting there than anyone else in the scene. Jack and Ryan need to STFU. And I never thought I'd say this, but for once I actually agree with Erica about something. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Thanks for the clip Christy!!  TK was amazing today, but then again we all knew he would be.  I watched live, then the clips, then on soap net and now the clips again.

Of course my Ryan hate was at an all time high, but I was pleased at how Erica treated Zach.  Its about friggin' time!!

June
Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Don't have much to add....just a "thanks" for the clips, I can't wait to watch them again and again. I can tell the writers have changed, the show seems much better in general to me. I hope they keep it up! TK and AM were awesome, can't wait for more.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.